Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Merit Childish bitching, hate this forum  (Read 540 times)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:23:24 AM

You really don't have much of an idea about me do you?

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL.....

never to wrestle with a pig . You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:25:00 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 11:25:23 AM by cryptohunter

-snip-

some excuses about being a liar and a wimp

Look who shows up now another liar and wussy who is also fully aware of the pharmacist aka huge black woman sig spamming puppet racist but apparently thinks that evidence above should not be seen either

evidence of moglies making deals and not holding to them then running away

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096914.msg49261753#msg49261753

you can not trust these people they never keep their word, then find excuses to make you appear the bad guy haha

he says show me your proof of lauda lying and I will remove lauda and add you .... I show him the proof then he runs away without keeping his word.... moglie  what a trustworthy person

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:33:22 AM

I've always been envious of pigs. I'm told that their orgasms last for 30 minutes. Maybe this is why they have to make excessively long posts. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:37:55 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 10:56:00 AM by cryptohunter

I've always been envious of pigs. I'm told that their orgasms last for 30 minutes. Maybe this is why they have to make excessively long posts. Smiley

So now you choose to engage with another proven liar and coward. He made a deal and ran away. Yuck.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096914.msg49261753#msg49261753

Please see clearly in black and white how bad it looks to side with liars over and over.

You are making a clear judgement error here. These people may be being nice to your face but they are proven liars. I am simply telling you to your face the truth as you can verify for yourself given the fact I have presented you with observable evidence.

Liars are simply seeking to use you to shield them.

Just ask yourself

1. why have they lied in black and white
2. why am i jetcash taking the side of proven liars against someone whom is merely presenting their lies and asking you to verify for yourself ?

that is all? why seek to divert from these simple facts with all of this other bluster and nonsense you are posting.

that is the core of it

Read the evidence I have provided you... If I am wrong then that is fine. I am telling you the 100% truth verify it for yourself and let me know.  You have the links to laudas lie for financial gain, you have the evidence now moglie made a deal and ran off , you have the evidence the pharmacist was aka huge black woman the racist trolling sock puppet sig spammer.

How hard can it be? review the evidence and examine it yourself?  no point trying to make jokes or funny comments you just look like you are diverting. Simple as that. Fair enough you think I have a bad attitude (that is because they abused the trust system to red trust my account they admitted it in black and white)  that does not mean I have any power or control over the evidence I am providing you with.

The evidence is just the evidence - their own post history.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 11:03:15 AM

my call is that CH is a 500LB woman, sexually fustrated as the fat rolls are so big she cant even get a vibrator near it never mind a cock - hence coming here and getting kicks out of pissing everyone else off. It must use speech to text software as well - hence the incessant rambling posts as It cant be done with sausage fingers

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:06:02 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 12:50:00 PM by cryptohunter

my call is that CH is a 500LB woman, sexually fustrated as the fat rolls are so big she cant even get a vibrator near it never mind a cock - hence coming here and getting kicks out of pissing everyone else off. It must use speech to text software as well - hence the incessant rambling posts as It cant be done with sausage fingers

More evidence of tman having some sexual frustration. This talk is revolting.

I think t man is likely describing his wife, mother, sister or daughter above but I could not really say. The entire thing sounds  repulsive. Please keep this kind of thing in your family. I have no desire to provide you with excuse to vent about your experiences.

Here I prefer to present evidence that you are a trust system abuser.  This looks like some diversionary tactic since that evidence worries him. Let us stick to sensible things.

TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 11:08:38 AM

I actually hate this forum a lot, its like a gang of mafia giving each other favors and its also like a group of teenage girls gossiping about how gets negative trust plus other bullshit like this.

Take it positively my friend. There is no one here who can give you negative trust without valid reason. Why are you thinking that someone can got negative trust without doing anything wrong. I think you need to spend much time on the forum.Tagging is a part to keep a safer environment for our new forum members and users.

You can visit every single negative trust referrence link to get clear information about that convicted member. I beleive you will get your answer there why he/she tagged.

This forum is many step ahead than others. Its the place where you can share all your thoughts, expressions and knowledges with anyone. You got the chance to ask anything with extreme freedom.

Bitcointalk is not just a forum to express our thoughts. I think people take this forum a trust license provider. Its the place where investor can get exact information about a legal or scam project & also an harvest field for valid project owners too.This forum members are delevering 24/7 support to worldwide crypto investor and entrepreneurs to enrich their goal.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:09:50 AM

I actually hate this forum a lot, its like a gang of mafia giving each other favors and its also like a group of teenage girls gossiping about how gets negative trust plus other bullshit like this.

Take it positively my friend. There is no one here who can give you negative trust without valid reason. Why are you thinking that someone can got negative trust without doing anything wrong. I think you need to spend much time on the forum.Tagging is a part to keep a safer environment for our new forum members and users.

You can visit every single negative trust referrence link to get clear information about that convicted member. I beleive you will get your answer there why he/she tagged.

This forum is many step ahead than others. Its the place where you can share all your thoughts, expressions and knowledges with anyone. You got the chance to ask anything with extreme freedom.

Bitcointalk is not just a forum to express our thoughts. I think people take this forum a trust license provider. Its the place where investor can get exact information about a legal or scam project & also an harvest field for valid project owners too.This forum members are delevering 24/7 support to worldwide crypto investor and entrepreneurs to enrich their goal.

Incorrect post. I have proven the opposite many times. Ignore merit begging noob accounts who either have no clue about the facts at hand or else just lie and ass kiss for merit scraps.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:33:24 AM

But what is the reason of your hate? Is it because you are not part of the "gang" or one of your account just got tagged by a new DT member? Either way this is not the reason to hate the forum because if you are not here for paid signatures then you can still benefit from the forum just by reading the threads here, honestly why do you even want to be involve with them if your aren't doing transactions here or participating any bounty? Because what it feels like to me is you are just ranting without a point.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 11:37:44 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

I think he just enjoys the verbal jousting. Sometimes I enjoy the same thing, but it gets a bit boring when the other guy has got a broken lance, or he just waves it in the air without knowing what to do with it. Maybe he should find a unicorn, and let the horse do the jousting.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:44:45 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 02:55:15 PM by cryptohunter

But what is the reason of your hate? Is it because you are not part of the "gang" or one of your account just got tagged by a new DT member? Either way this is not the reason to hate the forum because if you are not here for paid signatures then you can still benefit from the forum just by reading the threads here, honestly why do you even want to be involve with them if your aren't doing transactions here or participating any bounty? Because what it feels like to me is you are just ranting without a point.

The point is

1. that trust abuse should not be possible we need to fix this
2. there is evidence to prove everything I have said
3. Jetcash is deliberately ignoring proof I provide and diverting with other nonsense.

Why would I hate the forum? the forum has given me a great deal.

I simply do not feel people should be allowed to lie (proven) be devious and have double standards (proven) and punish with red trust those that provide evidence that demonstrates they are doing those things (proven)

If people wish to ignore these facts I present and side with those doing those untrustworthy and corrupt things it is they that hate the forum. Not me.

@jetcash - that is not at all the reason. I have presented you with 3 lots of evidence all prove what I have told you but you clearly want to divert the conversation to something else. If you wish to side with these people and condone their actions that is up to you. However do not try to divert or provide some kind of faux rebuttal to my central points which are clearly proven true by the evidence I keep presenting to you.

Just say. I like these people and I will not review evidence that demonstrates clearly they are liars, trust abusers, racist and devious sock puppet trolling sig spammers.  I mean that is what you are saying anyway because else you would review the evidence provided and simply say okay you are correct cryptohunter they have done all of the things you said they did. Fair enough I can not deny the evidence (their own post histories) clearly demonstrate this.

QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:01:31 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (2)

I rather like the merit and rank system. I agree it is not that easy to rank up now because you beside a required activity you also need a certain amount of merits. My opinion is that it shouldn't be that easy to rank up because there would be too many noobs and scammers abusing their rank to for example receive a small loan without collateral.

So I actually do not give a shit I only am member and I do not care when I get to my 100 merit points to level up. the only pitty not having that much merits is you do not have much Smerits to reward very constructive and helpful posts.

So if you are not happy about the system then leave. The forum is a lot more than ranks and merits. The most important is the forum and its content. A forum needs to be a place where people can get support, advice and information. And this has nothing to do with the rank you have or the amount of merits you have.

Most of the complainers just are people that want to get a rank as high as possible to be able to earn more in signature campaigns or other benefits. But I don't care. I have never did a signature campaign before. So I do not care about my rank or amount of merits I have.

.... BUT I appreciate every merit on this post LOOOOOOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin ..... just kidding. I just love the forum, its members and its content and that the only thing that matters to me.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: