Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens? Like I do?  (Read 1159 times)
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:18:32 PM

yes, i agreed with you most of people have these bags and that can't liquidate due to some of them are scams and some of them are not able to launch in exchanges.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:21:50 PM

If only you do bounty campaigns then you will certainly be having a whole lot of useless coins. I have several of these coins, some dead and several others worth nothing.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:59:33 AM

I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.

What would meetings with project leaders, big companies and trading platform do with removing useless tokens? Most of these tokens have no or anonymous team members. They are not affiliated to any companies and they are mostly not listed in any central exchanges. The best way is to leave them as such and transfer your useful tokens to a different wallet.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 03:31:57 AM

So many people are holding lots of these tokens, most were gotten from airdrop and bounty, and as such we keep holding till anytime we hear of a good news, for the time being it will be there for decoration purposes.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:12:54 AM

I am a bit different from you. I do not like to hold many coins and I do not have passion about it anymore. I am just looking for some coins which give me more profits and make me riches. That would be enough for me. My list of a few promising and profitable tokens is like BNB, Ethereum, bitcoin, EOS, Tron and Ripple.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:43:36 AM

Yes I also have many useless illiquid tokens like you do. Honestly speaking we can not do anything for these coins until and unless dev of those coins do some thing good for their coins. So I am keeping it in my wallet because you never know which coin will be pump otherwise they are worth just pennies. If we transfer these coins to exchange it will cost us so at present it is not sensible  to do anything with these coins just wait when they will rise otherwise leave it as it is. Even there are many coins in my wallet that I don't think will ever listed on any exchange.

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:06:59 AM

They are actually useless coins and tokens and I don't think there is anything any one can do about it ,illiquid tokens are dead and abandoned so let's move on and hunt for better tokens

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
florac9

Activity: 280

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:18:58 AM

I have different types of altcoins in my crypto wallet and of very few has real value ,the rest are shitcoins and I don't know what to do with them ,some have no volume on exchanges and the rest never get listed on exchanges ,I hope there should be a solution for shitcoins someday

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:41:13 AM

And if you can't sell?
We need to believe that we have power when we unite.

If you can't sell, thats the bad luck. I don't think anyone cares in this crypto both the big companies and project leaders you say you are talking to. All of them are just the same. You only overlook and smile if and when anyone of them gets to a reasonable price to sell.
Nwaka20

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:17:36 PM

I have a wallet full of useless liquid tokens too. Some have paused development as the dev couldn't raise funds. Some of the coins can't be withdrawn from exchanges after selling as they are below withdrawal amount after deducting transaction exchange fee. However, I believe that 30% of them can make me rich tomorrow, the crypto Market is unpredictable.
flemmings02

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:06:22 AM

I think every bounty hunter does, I possess tons of coins that are of no value at all, some have value of less than a dollar compared to the hundreds or thousands of dollars they ought to worth according to the ICO price, I'm afraid there's nothing any exchange site can do about it apparently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: