Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019, A Challenging Year for Ethereum  (Read 1750 times)
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:59:33 PM

Of course. Ethereum is the next Bitcoin. But it need to prove that it's a strong alt coin.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:15:40 PM

Ethereum is still at its best, dominating the dapp market in 2018. It gains the highest active number of dapp users among others. Not just that, it’s leading the market also in terms of wallet holders and total number of dapps.

But despite of the stable growth, Ethereum may find 2019 a tough year to begin with. Aside from the less transaction it has compared to the others, its dapp users needs to maintain an ETH for the gass fee every transaction. This greatly affects the dapp users experience and full mass adoption of Ethereum Dapps.

This is something an Ethereum dapp must consider and/or think about this year.

Source: https://www.dapp.com/article/annual-dapp-market-report-2018?utm_content=Vale
This year is likely to be quite successful for Ethereum, even if not in terms of price, then at least because of the solution of many problems, the developers know their business and do not sit without work

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:33:05 PM

Of course. Ethereum is the next Bitcoin. But it need to prove that it's a strong alt coin.

Ether already shows excellent growth, in just a week it has grown by almost 50%, this once again proves that Ethereum is one of the strongest projects on the market.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:46:27 PM

Yes, this year is one of the most important years for ethereum. First, the team needs to quickly improve its platform (transfer to POS). Secondly, ethereum had serious competitors (EOS, TRON, Cardano).

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:54:23 PM

Ethereum is still at its best, dominating the dapp market in 2018. It gains the highest active number of dapp users among others. Not just that, it’s leading the market also in terms of wallet holders and total number of dapps.

But despite of the stable growth, Ethereum may find 2019 a tough year to begin with. Aside from the less transaction it has compared to the others, its dapp users needs to maintain an ETH for the gass fee every transaction. This greatly affects the dapp users experience and full mass adoption of Ethereum Dapps.

This is something an Ethereum dapp must consider and/or think about this year.

Source: https://www.dapp.com/article/annual-dapp-market-report-2018?utm_content=Vale
in my opinion, 2019 is a good year for ethereum. because as we already know, we have started 2019 well, at least better than the end of 2018. At least, we can expect more good news from now on.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:20:00 PM

Definitely it will be a most challenging year for ethereum to get success otherwise it will not be stay anymore again in this field so the end of 2019 will definitely be more important for the development of ether.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:33:47 PM

I believe this year will decide the future of Ethereum, reason being that they need to solve the issue of scaling and also now there are so many competing platforms but luckily for Ethereum they have all not lived up to expectations, the move of Binance into ICO space is another  minus to Ethereum because that means it is not a go to platform again for ICO. This year I am betting on BNB tokens to out-performed most of the top 20 coin in the space this year

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 08:08:15 PM

It was challenging for year for Ethereum and also a good year. It's because of the upcoming EIP update. And if implemented the Ethereum network will be a lot faster. That's why the price of eth is going and one reason is the upcoming update. This also a good sign as other alt coins are now is green and some erc20 tokens will benefit from the price rally.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:22:03 PM

It is going to be an awesome year for Ether, and it has proven it already. At the end of 2018, Ethereum was around 80 USD and now we can see thee price of 150 USD per coin. Hope investors will move ETH forward till the hardfork date and this update should keep the price stable during the next year.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:57:28 PM

Little by little everything starts to recover and most of the top coins experience a difficult situation against users who slowly lose their confidence. The market is starting to improve and I hope this will last a long time, ETH has a lot of potential and grows rapidly and however costs are not a problem to adjust the situation.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:45:33 PM

This year, it's indeed a challenging year for Ethereum. Their prices have dropped dramatically since the end of 2017. But that does not mean that ETH is not promising, because Etherum is still my number one Altcoin choice.
vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:50:52 PM

the price eth increase 14% one day  Shocked this is sign a year of eth  will grow up .

i hope 2019 will make a green market and eth hit 500$
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:34:41 AM

Well after sometimes the seat of 2nd place in marketcap being taken by Ripple, but it already been taken back by ethereum.
And It also starting to rise again this time.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:12:09 AM

Well after sometimes the seat of 2nd place in marketcap being taken by Ripple, but it already been taken back by ethereum.
And It also starting to rise again this time.
competition will start, but for those who have great power, they will survive so that no one takes over.
Ethereum will fight and will rise so that the value will be higher.
Currently Ethereum is starting to grow and hopefully it will increase so that Bullrun this year.

audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:34:04 AM

Yes, it can be said that this year is a challenging year for ethereum after several months of deterioration and now it's time to recover, of course this requires time for ethereum voting back, as the best altcoin ethereum will rise again and in the future more and more people will invest in ethereum
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:36:43 AM

the price eth increase 14% one day  Shocked this is sign a year of eth  will grow up .

i hope 2019 will make a green market and eth hit 500$

500$ is possible in the first quarter alone, provided this rise will pursue.
Imagine it's only 1 day and we rise up to 14% , i guess the rise is not over yet and we have a chance to see ETH reaching $200 while
BTC will be back at $5,000.. They do follow each other and that is a good thing.
The daily volume today is also nice, we are at over $30 billion, I haven't seen this for awhile, so probably bull run is on.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:34:49 AM

I think 2019 is not only a challenging year for Ethereum, but also for whole this market. This is an important accumulation time of strong development in the future

crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:39:15 AM

This year is not just challenging for ethereum but for all coins also for cryptocurrency. because this year 2019 is a year of hopes against hope for me because this year will be great for cryptocurrency.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:50:39 AM

I think 2019 is not only a challenging year for Ethereum, but also for whole this market. This is an important accumulation time of strong development in the future
all coins will fight each other to defend, and Ethereum will increase again.
good development for a beautiful future, and hopefully it will increase.
a challenging year, of course this year is the year of struggle for Ethereum and other coins, hopefully it can rise even higher.

Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:59:04 AM

Ethereum is a very good project. Its just that there are lot of projects that are riding on its blockchain making its heavier. But with the fork around the corner, i think things will ease out for ethereum.
ethereum can survive until this moment still exists at the exchange place which shows that ethereum is very useful and has very good development, and I believe ethereum will remain the best altcoin in the history of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: