Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:12:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019, A Challenging Year for Ethereum  (Read 1756 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:32:22 AM

It might be the other way round. Since this year ETH has been showing good signs both from the team and the price of the coin. So I think ETH will be one of the most  successful project this year.
Aside from BNB, it could be possible that ETH will also have a success.
Well, this year started good, especially on ETH due its system upgrade of we called it fork and now the price seems to be stable although still cheap.
I will always be optimistic, as I know the devs will work on this project to improve, we miss the $1,000 price, but we will surpass that soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:00:40 AM

It might be the other way round. Since this year ETH has been showing good signs both from the team and the price of the coin. So I think ETH will be one of the most  successful project this year.
Well, this year started good, especially on ETH due its system upgrade of we called it fork and now the price seems to be stable although still cheap.
I will always be optimistic, as I know the devs will work on this project to improve, we miss the $1,000 price, but we will surpass that soon.
We just needed to wait for the effects of this fork and how its going to workout with the chain, I also agree that ETH can go up much further and
can break the last time high, it's needs to take some time but it will happen the sooner that it gained the supports of many crypto lovers around
this market, still the best time to accumulate and store your ETH for more success when the bull runs shows.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:38:18 AM

Looks like it will be the successive year for bitcoin and ethereum when compared to 2018 because the price looks upward even in Q1 and so lets imagine what will happen in Q2 and Q3,looks like the story of2017 repeating again.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:42:05 AM

We just needed to wait for the effects of this fork and how its going to workout with the chain, I also agree that ETH can go up much further and
can break the last time high, it's needs to take some time but it will happen the sooner that it gained the supports of many crypto lovers around
this market, still the best time to accumulate and store your ETH for more success when the bull runs shows.
Yes, there is no effects of the fork until now, but i think we will see it in the future and when it happen, the price of ethereum will increase so high IMO. We still have 9-8 more months and i'm sure the ethereum price will go high maybe in the middle or in the end of 2019.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:45:01 AM

2019 is a year with so many changes to Ethereum when things are getting tough. In Q1 2019, Ethereum fell sharply and reached the lowest price drop in many years, then it rose again but with a weak recovery. I hope a significant change helps Ethereum go up.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:14:40 AM

2019 is a year with so many changes to Ethereum when things are getting tough. In Q1 2019, Ethereum fell sharply and reached the lowest price drop in many years, then it rose again but with a weak recovery. I hope a significant change helps Ethereum go up.
i also expect that,
it seems like we have to be more patient again to wait for a market recovery like a few years ago. but it will be even better, while waiting for us to also have to trade or join good ico projects. i'm also waiting for him while trying to get more ethereum in the trade.

you can do that too, i'm sure waiting won't feel so long.

Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 09:32:59 AM

And I do not doubt the success of Ethereum. It seems to me that this coin has the same fundamental value as Bitcoin. This is a classic crypto investing tool. I think that this year Ethereum will get a good development. No wonder one of the most promising projects that appeared this year Sound Money Coin chose for himself the blockchain of Ethereum as the most promising blockchain!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:39:30 AM

I think the condition of ethereum prices is still under development this year. because now I also can't predict ethereum prices, because I'm also sure the price will also come back at a better price.
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:49:32 AM

I think the condition of ethereum prices is still under development this year. because now I also can't predict ethereum prices, because I'm also sure the price will also come back at a better price.
Ethereum is currently unstable but the possibility of stability is very possible, it's just that it takes time to return to a good position.
The Ethereum movement might be seen later this year, if to predict its value, anyone cannot predict it because no one knows the future.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:53:22 AM

Ethereum is currently unstable but the possibility of stability is very possible, it's just that it takes time to return to a good position.
The Ethereum movement might be seen later this year, if to predict its value, anyone cannot predict it because no one knows the future.
we can only predict increases, that's not necessarily the case. but we all hope this year will be better than last year, where many assets dropped, and this year I think it's time to get up.

Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:32:32 PM

Yes, i am agree with you. The core team are active and trying to develop it. Already they fork it from pow to pos. Also many development are incoming.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mbsyahia

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:39:39 PM

Already 2019 is the challenge of all crypto-currencies and Ethereum must have confirmed what is expected of it all with Casper Protocol
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:44:51 PM

agree, I also feel if Ethereum is fine so we don't have to worry too much about Ethereum because Ethereum has a very great team that will be able to bring Ethereum to the top.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:53:23 PM

I agree that ethereum is the leader in the dapp market but I think most of the articles put out on how ethereum will be dethroned by its competitors are sponsored and used as a tool to defeat ethereum in the media and not substantial

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 10:45:02 PM

Ethereum will always be the best, Ethereum has been leading since and we continue to be leading, Ethereum has develop a very large network that allows all other altcoins to operate under Ethereum Network just like Bitcoin and Stellar.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: