Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your most common uses for cryptocurrencies?  (Read 23068 times)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:38:34 PM

I use it as my savings, instead of storing my funds in the bank I prefer to buy coins and store it in my safe wallet then never spend it and just keep it as my savings. Having Crypto gives me full control of my funds without needing third trusted party like banks. This made me feel more secure of my asset and even expect greater return in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:04:52 AM

the use of crypto at the moment is for me to be able to transact with other companies and people that are the most common uses and often I use in the crypto world right now I think that is the use of crypto that I use
in the country we live in, we have not legalized bitcoin as a means of payment for goods, so for the time being we are only used to buying bitcoin for deposits. but we still have confidence that in the not too distant future our country will provide convenience in using bitcoin, especially being able to provide some supporting facilities for bitcoin traders. what happens now is the use of bitcoin is only for investment and as a future asset.

bubu4845

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 01:09:59 AM

rightnow i think the most suitable is ethereum, because there is so much altcoin out there that use ethereum as a basis

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:14:58 AM

rightnow i think the most suitable is ethereum, because there is so much altcoin out there that use ethereum as a basis

Base in my experience i used cryptocurrency in my online shopping. It so convinient to used in online shopping, make the system fast and easy.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:17:10 AM

I uses mostly my crypto currencies to some o my financial transactions. Truly, I can't use it to every transactions since some of the processes still works with fiat currencies in my country. But I do hope that in the future that this thing will happen.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:48:03 AM

bitcoin is mostly used for investment,
because for them bitcoin is also a way to get profits both in a short time and long term. because bitcoin is also the most popular.
Honnet43

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:06:43 AM

Everyone writes that they buy something for cryptocurrency. Honestly, I don’t even know where and what to buy for real-time cryptocurrency. Everything that I buy is sold in regular stores where there is no such payment method yet. The only way out, if you want to buy for cryptocurrency, is to buy it in special online stores, which are also not so many!
mitsos2017

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:13:35 AM

In my town there is only 3 places where you can use BTC.
Two of them are shops printing 3d objects and the third one is an accountant.
I own a 3d printer and I don't need an accountant yet.
In internet is much convenient to use paypal or credit card (sorry BTC)
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:23:27 AM

the use of crypto at the moment is for me to be able to transact with other companies and people that are the most common uses and often I use in the crypto world right now I think that is the use of crypto that I use
in the country we live in, we have not legalized bitcoin as a means of payment for goods, so for the time being we are only used to buying bitcoin for deposits. but we still have confidence that in the not too distant future our country will provide convenience in using bitcoin, especially being able to provide some supporting facilities for bitcoin traders. what happens now is the use of bitcoin is only for investment and as a future asset.
the most common use of crypto that I believe in and I do now is to use bitcoin in my daily daily life and how to use it as well as possible in bitcoin today
SplitBirb
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

🐦

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 06:28:50 AM

I like to buy gold coins online and have been stocking them up. I personally use apmex.com which accepts bitcoin.

🐦 Find me on Twitter @SplitBirb 🐦
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:15:19 AM

I use it as my savings, instead of storing my funds in the bank I prefer to buy coins and store it in my safe wallet then never spend it and just keep it as my savings. Having Crypto gives me full control of my funds without needing third trusted party like banks. This made me feel more secure of my asset and even expect greater return in the future.
We're same i don't buy goods online with my cryptocurrency instead i use it as my back up money in case my wallet goes empty then i can sell it right away. I trust it more than banks do with my secured money on them although i have banks also where my fiat money are stored there are still risks like system glitch that i experienced once.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:39:36 AM

for us bitcoin for investment and transactions to get profits every day and also to increase the needs of our family. because bitcoin is also very promising.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:50:11 AM

What do you use cryptocurrencies most often for? If you thought about what cryptocurrency you use the most and what your favorite/most often use case is for it, what would it be? Obviously if it's private and you don't wish to share that's fine, I'm just curious to see what's being used and where people go most often for purchases, maybe pick up some new websites to visit for stuff I haven't found yet, or just share some places with other users who don't know many places to spend at.

What would the websites be, or physical places you visit for your purchases? Anybody offer discounts for cryptocurrencies or anything special? Like, what is the drive that gets you to get and use cryptocurrency for a purchase over a credit card. Special things you can only buy with crypto's or special discounts or anything, or just for the ease of transferring funds mostly?
I using my bitcoin in speculation and also for utility. I usually to day trading because I always getting a lot of benefits from it. For me to pay my monthly bills,  I use bitcoin as mode of payment because it is more faster than using fiat currency.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:39:28 AM

Honestly, I used my crypto currencies more oftern in buying myself a load for my mobile phone. I also used it to pay bills. More than that, I like using my crypro currencies in sending money to my brother since it is very convenient.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:40:24 AM

Honestly, I used my crypto currencies more oftern in buying myself a load for my mobile phone. I also used it to pay bills. More than that, I like using my crypro currencies in sending money to my brother since it is very convenient.
paying bills and transferring funds as well that's how I also used crypto, as it is a much convenient way not to fall in line anymore and rushing to fall in line when I need to transfer funds or I need to pay any bills as we already have service where crypto can be used as a form of payment, transactions are instant so no need to fall in line and wait for any cashier / attendant to process my request  as I can do it much easier and quicker using my device.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:43:40 AM

So far in 3-4 years im just holding and spend some on digital video games , cashout a little . But actually there is plenty of ways what you can do with crypto . There is online shops where you can order something , pay bills with some companies and so on . But my favorite method is just holding =D
BurgerCash

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:14:04 PM

I used to pay with Bitcoin everywhere back in the day when I lived in Berlin for a while. Merchant adoption never kicked off in the States, which is sad.
I've only used cryptocurrencies AS currencies, and it seems more difficult to do so now than 5 years ago, especially given that I'm not in Europe anymore.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
W.Wander (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:17:37 PM

To all those that mentioned they make purchases for various things, would you care to share actual websites you visit? Sharing the names/links. The purpose of my post was to get people discussing about where they transact and to make a recommendation of where they do like to visit so that other users can see new places where they can transact where they've never known they could before. Which, if you look in this thread you can see there are quite a few people posting in just this thread alone  that don't really know anywhere at all that they can go to transact with their cryptocurrency's.  So to all who mentioned what they like to make purchases on, could you make direct recommendations of what those sites are that you like to visit?

That was the purpose here, I gave one of my recommendations with Gyft  website.  So all of us to know where we can transact with our cryptocurrency's, let's help out those in this thread and that may read this thread find places where they can actually make purchases and utilize their cryptocurrency.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:49:44 PM

at the moment, I use cryptocurrencies as a value saving or as a way of investing, because in my country, they have not yet accepted cryptocurrencies as a means of payment. but in the future I am sure that we will use more cryptocurrencies as a payment method.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:12:59 PM

at the moment, I use cryptocurrencies as a value saving or as a way of investing, because in my country, they have not yet accepted cryptocurrencies as a means of payment. but in the future I am sure that we will use more cryptocurrencies as a payment method.

Separating our prophet will be the most important thing to do something now and the future and I split the money that I and in this field one part for saving and one part for my basic uses this will be the routine that I followed in this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: