Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?  (Read 17370 times)
poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:32:32 PM

It seems to me that it is still very early to use cryptocurrency as a means of payment, technologically it is not yet very convenient, especially as long as the cryptocurrency is pegged to the dollar, it will be good when the crypt has its value!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:57:16 PM

Projects need time to perfect products, some countries are also very open to cryptocurrency. I believe cryptocurrency will be paid application in the near future.
We don't have to wait for the future just to see the real application of cryptocurrencies with payment. You can pay, eth, bitcoin, litecoin and other acceptable cryptocurrencies when you gamble.
And some merchants does have preferred payment for their products. Application is on the process and it's verified that cryptocurrencies are good for payments.

Yes we're seeing some applications now but i doubt it'll transition to mass adoption soon. As with what a lot of people are saying, crypto is just too unstable/ volatile to be used as a steady payment method. People would rather wait for bitcoin to move up in price instead of using it to pay for something.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:00:46 PM

Yes as of now cryptocurrency is actually used as a good medium of payment. In my place of work you have the option to choose if you would prefer your payment in cryptocurrency
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:09:03 PM

The rewards from bounty campaigns are cryptocurrencies. These rewards are payments already. So, they are already been used for payments. But, if you're thinking of payment like in purchasing something, yes it is already been used also. There are stores that accept bitcoin. On the contrary, why cryptocurrency hasn't been gone mainstream. The answer is stability. Cryptocurrency is very volatile.
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:13:35 PM

well, most people today use crypto as one of the most profitable payment tools. well, this continues to grow on the internet. this is also a pretty good payment tool at the moment. well, but I think, many people think that this is an investment tool.
Teacherman

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:20:37 PM

Yes, they must be stable and the blockchain operations must be fast. Fast are, for example, Bitcore BTX or TPAY TokenPay. Transactions within three seconds. And designed for payment transactions. But they are very volatile, which contrasts with practicality.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:22:35 PM

The rewards from bounty campaigns are cryptocurrencies. These rewards are payments already. So, they are already been used for payments. But, if you're thinking of payment like in purchasing something, yes it is already been used also. There are stores that accept bitcoin. On the contrary, why cryptocurrency hasn't been gone mainstream. The answer is stability. Cryptocurrency is very volatile.

You're right here. When I received my first payment in cryptocurrency by joining a bounty campaign, I felt like this is a full time job that offers nice payment. So this is a proof that cryptocurrency is use for payment. The future of cryptocurrency to go mainstream adoption is very bright. Once a cryptocurrency go mainstream, it would be the start that cryptocurrency will be use widely for payments.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:25:12 PM

It seems to me that it is still very early to use cryptocurrency as a means of payment, technologically it is not yet very convenient, especially as long as the cryptocurrency is pegged to the dollar, it will be good when the crypt has its value!
Dont need to wait until the technology becomes convenient. I think the key is as long as the second party accepts payment with bitcoin so you can use bitcoin to pay, just that easily? but to be used publicly, it certainly takes a long process. because many people outside still don't know about bitcoin..
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:26:34 PM

Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

Already, many cryptocurrencies are used for payment. Payments are made both between people and between people and legal entities (shops, cafes and barbershop and others).
At the moment, the fastest cryptocurrency to pay is Ripple.
I recommend trying to pay for something using this coin. The speed is impressive.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:32:25 PM

Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

isn't the purpose of crypto currencies are online payment? We're already using to buy things and pay fees online.

Isn't it very useful and convenient to send money and but things online without leaving your home?

You're question can be answered through google search. You must be new.

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:39:52 PM

Well, it could be that cryptocurrency will be a payment tool in a shopping or other payment, I'm sure this blockchain will continue to grow and increase in the future, even now payments have already been made.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:04:07 PM

Really don't get your question correctly though. One of the reason why there is blockchain technology is because of making it easier for payments. I pay my bills without getting outside because I can just pay it with crypto.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:04:39 PM

Yes, it is very much possible that most of the crypto currency nowadays are being used for online payment in different countries dude. Just like Pundix in Taiwan as far as I know in this country some of the merchants are accepting this as mode of payment which is pundix, aside from this ethereum, xrp, bch, Nem and more are being used too as mode of payment.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:08:57 PM

Of course it can! I'll tell you more, many already use the cryptocurrency to pay their bills, and some are buying coffee and pizza for it!)
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:09:36 PM

the main function of crypto is indeed to be used as a payment tool. and what kind of coin is suitable, I think coins with a stable coin concept are better for payment.

the reason is that stable coins are able to withstand high volatility in the crypto market. and supported by real assets, fiat money. and only need a little attention from the government so that crypto can be legalized. thus crypto can be used for legitimate payment instruments.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:05:13 PM

the main function of crypto is indeed to be used as a payment tool. and what kind of coin is suitable, I think coins with a stable coin concept are better for payment.

the reason is that stable coins are able to withstand high volatility in the crypto market. and supported by real assets, fiat money. and only need a little attention from the government so that crypto can be legalized. thus crypto can be used for legitimate payment instruments.
It would be nice if Bitcoin could be used as a means of payment in all spheres of human activity. This, in turn, would simplify the situation for cryptocurrency users, having a positive effect on the entire cryptocurrency market.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:12:24 PM

Cryptocurrency has not yet been fully developed to the point of been used for payments. But now, some countries such as Japan are opening up opportunities for retail payment with cryptocurrency.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:13:55 PM

Dont need to wait until the technology becomes convenient. I think the key is as long as the second party accepts payment with bitcoin so you can use bitcoin to pay, just that easily? but to be used publicly, it certainly takes a long process. because many people outside still don't know about bitcoin..

Even if everyone knows what bitcoin is and how it works, there will be a huge gap in usability, transfer will be too long, payment will require certain skills, ordinary people simply will not have that interest.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:42:16 PM

Even if everyone knows what bitcoin is and how it works, there will be a huge gap in usability, transfer will be too long, payment will require certain skills, ordinary people simply will not have that interest.
today, many sites or online stores still decided to use Bitcoin as a means of payment. Of course For us it is very convenient, but there are certain nuances for the businessmen themselves, who have to rally taxes to their state.
atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:44:50 PM

I already use it to pay a lot of my current bills, I even get discounts when you pay in crypto. I say first see which services you use that accept crypto and will give a discount for it, I'm sure you can find many that do. My dream would be that one day people stop paying attention to the price and really use coins in their daily life.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: