Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?  (Read 17357 times)
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:16:28 PM

Yes, some platforms are accepting crypto as payments. Using crypto as payments will help in transferring money at a faster and cheap rate.
Yes, now people are making great use of cryptocurrency. And now most big companies have thought about the crypto to use it as to make payments. As well many platforms have accepting Bitcoin as the payment mode.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:24:26 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies lack stability in order to be able to pay them in everyday life. In general, it is quite real.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:38:01 PM

There are many websites that provide crypto currency payments. And there is also crypto dev like 'PundiX' which provides coin crypto payment tools for offline stores. And I think they have succeeded in the project.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:40:18 PM

Today I have seen several websites where you can buy goods for cryptocurrency. Also in some European countries there are special ATMs through which you can withdraw a cryptocurrency, this means that in the future we will be able to safely buy and sell via cryptocurrency
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:40:55 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies lack stability in order to be able to pay them in everyday life. In general, it is quite real.

yes indeed the current situation is low, but in the future we certainly don't know. because we can't guess everything. but in the future maybe bitcoin can be used for payment media.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:12:33 AM

Lot of altcoins right now get registered at any online payments that availble to buy and pay them altcoins but I don't know what is it. I just heard about there news and bitcoin is already registered to pay at few online shops.
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:26:31 AM

Well, some large stores already use Bitcoin as their payment method. So, cryptocurrency is not only used as an investment, it is even used for legitimate payment instruments. But not all online stores accept it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 03:39:26 AM

Pundix seems to be something, although i had never use it before
It is made for POS payment tho

Anyhow, there are several websites which provide widget to accept crypto for your business or website
It is already available but not everyone use it because i would say at least 70% of people buy in to crypto is for investment purpose, not utility
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:53:24 AM

Crypto I think also has the aim to simplify transactions with ease in payments. However, I think it would be quite unfortunate when using it because the value has changed no small or even fluctuations make losses and gains one of the parties. This is certainly a consideration and uses no crypto as to Transact.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:02:56 AM

cryptocurrency is the other name of btc,eth and etc , so yeah it was be able use for payment right now , but in few country and hope it will bigger time by time
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:12:34 AM

We can already use most of popular cryptocurrencies for payments online and offline

you can easily search on google or coinmap the list of places amd companies that accept crypto

it's mostly a matter of being aware of the possibility andbtake advantage pf crypto payments,  which are more convenient than centralized banks

m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:19:18 AM

cryptocurrency is the other name of btc,eth and etc , so yeah it was be able use for payment right now , but in few country and hope it will bigger time by time
not all crypto can be used as a payment tool like fiat money. cryptocurrency is used for payment of agreement from sellers and buyers only to use it. and I think the use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment is still very minimal. we need to develop it.

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:27:34 PM

It's not only will be  but already have! There are services that accept cryptocurrency to pay for services, cafes, hotels, online shops. Many special ATMs  are installed in the many countries and cities. The cost of btc is pegged to the dollar that's why its take to payments
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:34:50 PM

Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

of course, since last five years until now and beyond, cryptocurrencies had been used as a mode for payments, people see this as being easy and cheap because you can pay using crypto anywhere in the world and the fact is, its very cheap when it is asking for a fee. Crypto is the future ways of payments of the world and if this crypto will stay stable, they might be accepted by most countries around the world.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:55:06 PM

There is a lot of coins now are using for the payment option as far as I know. Loke in my wallet that I used there is also paying bill and you can using to pay bitcoin, ethereum, xrp, bch and that is very helpfum to me take note not only that but also you can buy loads and pther service using your coins that you have if they have in the payment option.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:59:46 PM

Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

on the basis that crypto is used to make variations in the financial system. Digital currency was created to fulfill flexibility in conducting financial transactions. now the digital currency has developed quite well. we only need to wait for regulations made by the government, when there is regulation, the digital currency will get a position that is so vital in the economic system.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:18:52 PM

I think yes. cryptocurrency can help in our life for payment. With cryptocurrency it will more secure,simple and fast.
My opinion , coins that can be payment processor is usdt and other stable coins.
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:23:39 PM

For the future, probably. But for now, so far it is very difficult because we cannot see how the crypto can be applied for daily payment/ probably, The Bitcoin and other trusted altcoin may have been used for transaction or payment in some companies, but this is only small case. In fact, many are only used for investment or trading in crypto world.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:20:50 AM

I think that the transfer and payment of cryptocurrency will become the future development direction. The high efficiency of cryptocurrency will bring convenience to people's lives, and more people will use it.

lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:46:09 AM

We are now in new generation wirh lots of new technology for our convenience. Cryptocurrency is consider as new technology categories in payment. This possible use for payment, we exposed to much in high technology this is one of it to make people comfortable and safe also for hold-up and thief rooming around in your community because you only buy and sell in ypur home through internet using crypto and thats awsome.! .If that happen the right coins is bitcoin and ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: