Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?  (Read 17357 times)
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:48:27 PM

Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

In many countries of Europe, Southeast Asia and North America, cryptocurrency is already actively used as a medium for making payments. However, it is too early to rejoice for the speed of transactions and transfer fees are far from perfect and cannot yet compete with ordinary money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 08:46:45 PM

Cryptocurrencies are now being used as payment and many retailers are now accepting it. It just a matter of time when we don't need fiat to pay our bills and will have only our smartphones when we go shopping or buying groceries. I still go with the reliable btc and eth as they have already become a household name in crypto world and they will be accepted anywhere you go.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 10:28:08 PM

yes, i think this is already happening in some countries, i learnt Australia has started receiving bitcoin as payment for bus transportation. and some shops have stated accepting crypto too. i believe in no time , the acceptability and adoption will be massive

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:03:52 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies can be used for payment, but most likely it will happen in a couple of years, as I think that the volatility of the market will have to be removed first and around cryptocurrencies again there should be a stir.

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:09:13 PM

Cryptocurrency can already be used for payment. In the world there are some places where you can pay crypto for some product or service. Accordingly, I believe that the use of crypto for payment in the future will be applied even more.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:44:45 PM

The development of crypto goes to ensure that its use in the world only increases. I think that soon many countries will approve of crypto and it will be quite a popular payment method.

AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:49:35 AM

Cryptocurrency can already be used for payment. In the world there are some places where you can pay crypto for some product or service. Accordingly, I believe that the use of crypto for payment in the future will be applied even more.
These places are still few and for so many years they should have been already much more, and in the future not all cryptocurrencies will become a means of payment, only a few reliable and most importantly fast

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:47:02 AM

As many days to come for sure lot of cryptocurrency coins will be able to use payment from buy items and foods number 1 for sure will bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the most popular coin that they always use to pay some goods, and it also available to other banks from different countries.
Actually there's already process that cater bitcoin as a mode of payments, as the first coins being accepted by many it proves that cryptocurrency
can be acquire and be use by most in coming years, crypto will succeed from this venture and lots of crypto believers will be able to see and enjoy
the benefits for having crypto inside their investment.
Molk74

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:42:29 AM

Sure!
On 9th of march  BLOCKSCART (BLXS) will launch their e-commerce platform!

There you will be able to pay with BLXS, XRP, BTC, ETH and many more...

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:06:56 AM

Yes, I already pay my vps bills, mobile Internet bills and do overseas payments using cryptocurrency.
maybe it can happen no one can find out, crypto currency as the prevailing currency certainly requires legality and recognition of all people if legal issues have been given by the government of course crypto currencies will be officially used in trade
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:10:36 AM

Most cryptos can be used for payments and some are designed to do exactly that, such as bitcoin, monero and zcash for example. Whether you can actually use them though depends if they are accepted by the stores you want to use them in.

Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:11:02 AM

Crypto is already being used for payments. I think the question should be if it will be used for mainstream payments. There are presently many drawbacks regarding the big players , institutions and firms from harnessing crypto. Examples of such issues include scalability and security, but with time I think this will be greatly revamped.
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:46:15 AM

Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to be used for payment? So it is already used, though not as expanded as we would like it, but still the technology is gradually developing and I believe that one day we will be able to pay with cryptocurrency even for a loaf of bread. It's just a matter of time for the cryptocurrency to fully integrate into our daily lives, this direction should go a long and not easy way. I believe it will happen.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:52:41 AM

In many countries of Europe, Southeast Asia and North America, cryptocurrency is already actively used as a medium for making payments. However, it is too early to rejoice for the speed of transactions and transfer fees are far from perfect and cannot yet compete with ordinary money.

It's true that the fees and the speed of the transaction are far from perfect, but every day the technology goes ahead and every project develops. Also, with each passing day, the number of places where cryptocurrencies are accepted increases. I think that the implementation of Lightning Network will speed up this adoption even more and soon we will be able to pay cryptocurrencies in the same way as for example with a credit card.

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 12:20:47 PM

Many companies have already agreed to receive payments with cryptocurrency. And every day these companies are increasing. And there are many projects on the market in order to speed up and facilitate these payment transactions. Especially platforms like Paytomat and Pundix enable us to use our crypto coins in daily life. And they continue to grow quite successfully. In the coming years, more platforms will emerge and more companies will agree to pay with our crypto coins. Because i believe the crypto is our future.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:30:36 PM

Uhhmm ... I think cryptocurrencies have been used for payments for years now, they are very useful and convenient as you can pay bills and shop online through it. Where have you been all this time lol? haven't you heard of bitcoin and asking these questions lol. Why are you on this forum?

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:49:20 PM

I think when to comes to payment using crpto currencies, bitcoin and litecoin are best preffered. but you can use etherum too.
When it comes to specific websites or webpages, or stores; it all depends on the requirement of the webpage.

We have Nordvpn website, that accepts etherum, bitcoin as a means of payment.
While australia airport accepts just btc, as informed.
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:43:55 PM

Uhhmm ... I think cryptocurrencies have been used for payments for years now, they are very useful and convenient as you can pay bills and shop online through it. Where have you been all this time lol? haven't you heard of bitcoin and asking these questions lol. Why are you on this forum?
The percentage of payments through the cryptocurrency, in comparison with other means of payment, is simply scanty, and you say so confidently, as if every second payment is carried out through the cryptocurrency

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:46:58 PM

The percentage of payments through the cryptocurrency, in comparison with other means of payment, is simply scanty, and you say so confidently, as if every second payment is carried out through the cryptocurrency
in fact there are still many people who regard cryptocurrency as an investment asset that is traded on the exchange. we rarely see the actual use value of cryptocurrency as a means of payment.
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:45:02 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies will become payment but not in everything.  Most likely it should be expensive purchases where transaction costs are high. If purchase not expensive then you can offer such as waves or dogecoin like payment methods  for example)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: