Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:47:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?  (Read 17363 times)
doronine

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:45:06 PM

Meanwhile, STK https://cmc.io/coins/stk aims to do the payments easier
I wonder why this project is not popular at all, their idea is cool. Maybe the reason is that it can't be implemented?  Huh
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:59:18 PM

Don't really what you mean by this but  cryptocurrencies are been used for payment day in day out on various platforms, so if you ask about it i will say its already in action and there is no cause for alarm. Some big companies and factories in the world even accept digital currency.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:04:25 PM

we already used crypto as a payment and it's very useful, for me the best crypto as a payment is XRP it's fast and low fee.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:14:10 PM

Of course it will be. Cryptocurrency is developing and it is good. I know that there are already terminals to pay for cryptocurrency. But my country is far from such progress. I find it very convenient and it should be available everywhere.
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:20:10 PM

Its already been in used years ago. I think you are already too late for the information. You should update yourself regarding news about crypto. Mostly bitcoin and ethereum are the ones widely used nowadays as payment options. Sooner or later, I think altcoins can also be consider.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:32:14 PM

In the future, I think this will become a reality, even this week I paid for several goods with cryptocurrency.
Theres many places that have been accepting the cryptos in their shops for a few years so this isn't new information. If the op checks he will find some stores in his neiborhood that will accept his coins.

iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:40:48 PM

It seems that there is now crypto use for transaction payment. Like using bitcoin and ethereum, of course. Because in my opinion this is a very extraordinary development. Because we can use crypto transactions. And it must be remembered that not all transactions can be done with crypto.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:50:44 PM

Sooner or later it will happen and we will see how in the future they will use cryptocurrencies, so I am definitely sure that we will see this phenomenon and it will be clear that cryptocurrency will be a payment system.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:54:26 PM

They are already, I am using Ethereum to buy something in the crypto world and there are enough analogs of cryptos that have already launched their market places. We are just waiting for the mass adoption now.
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:33:12 PM

Sooner or later it will happen and we will see how in the future they will use cryptocurrencies, so I am definitely sure that we will see this phenomenon and it will be clear that cryptocurrency will be a payment system.
In some countries, crypto payments have been implemented, but unfortunately it is still very little, but I also believe that it will get bigger.
and some Altcoin have made cards that can be used to pay in several places so wait until Crypto is accepted throughout the country.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:50:34 PM

In my country, there are several places that accept payment services using Cryptocurrency. Coins are often used for payment of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I have confidence that in the future this Cryptocurrency will become a very popular payment medium.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:07:38 PM

Governments of different countries can easily decide that cryptocurrency is only a means for money laundering and other illegal operations and prohibit it, so do not be too confident in the bright future of cryptocurrency as a means of payment

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:19:56 PM

Cryptocurrency able to use for payment, I have tried it to buy several products with the method of payment via crypto. I think it's very fast and convenient in making transactions.
The best coin for payment is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:26:43 PM

Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?
I know several shops where goods can be paid for bitcoin. And they have been working for a long time. So you are interested in later

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:31:36 PM

Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

In principle, cryptocurrencies for payment will be used in the first place and it must be recognized very convenient, because in our life now this function is performed by banks, which is very expensive and inconvenient, banks dictate their terms of work with them and at the moment they have no competitors except cryptocurrency.

richardeames

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:40:54 PM

off course, originally bitcoin was made for peer to peer payment. If cryptos are widely accepted as a method of payment anywhere by anyone, you dont need to go to the atm or bank to transfer wealth to somebody. You dont need to pay for administration fee, or you dont have to worry about holidays. All you need is internet. Maybe the best payment coin will be the one whose speed is fast has negligible transfer fees.
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:41:03 PM

It's already been used as a means of payments in so many parts of the world. Some malls accept them, some car dealers accept them even some celebrities are accepting Bitcoin as service payments. In the future it might be generally accepted and may even over take the use of fiat

Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:48:06 PM

Cryptocurrencies has come a long way from it's humble beginnings, if you have been following the news, you would see that Cryptocurrency ATMs are already in existence in certain parts and some merchants are beginning to accept it as a valid means if payments, it is not where we want it yet but it's getting there.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:48:14 PM

On the Internet, you can already pay with cryptocurrency, not everywhere of course, but the list of available places is constantly growing, but there is no normal access to the real market yet, business is not interested

well nowadays there are already many who can use bitcoin as a payment tool, but it would be better if payment using bitcoin can be applied not only on the internet. for example, buying food, drinks and others using bitcoin payments.

gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:53:35 PM

Governments of different countries can easily decide that cryptocurrency is only a means for money laundering and other illegal operations and prohibit it, so do not be too confident in the bright future of cryptocurrency as a means of payment
but at least crypto still has the opportunity to be used as a payment tool because if there are more crypto users and crypto is getting bigger then if it is not controlled it can backfire for the government and inevitably the government will start regulating.
and the easiest way to set up is to make them hold crypto control by legalizing crypto as payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: