Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:53:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TheBeardedBaby's DT Negative/Positive feedback discussion thread.  (Read 1317 times)
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:45:59 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2020, 04:51:18 PM by TheBeardedBaby
Merited by El duderino_ (17), hugeblack (6), Foxpup (3), Coin-1 (1)

I want to address all the complains regarding my Negative/Positive Trust Feedback here in this thread.
As a part of the DefaultTrust I want everything to be clear why I tag people, and if those people want to complain or provide more evidence, here is the place.

I will begin with the following message I got from the user > goemon888  

Hello, I ask you to remove the red trust, this account was given to me by a friend, and the data was changed because access to the email and bitcoin wallet was lost!
I beg you to remove the red trust, please help me!

Reading your message you confirm that the account has changed hands, no matter if it was given to you by a friend or you bought it from account seller, the account has already build reputation reflecting the previous owner.
Why don't you create a new account instead? Build your own reputation.

To prevent possible scam activity in the future, I will not remove my negative feedback, as I cannot trust you.

Buying/exchanging accounts is not tolerated here. You should have known that prior to acquire the account.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:04:40 AM

I received the exact same PM from him. I'm not removing my feedback for the same reason as yours.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2210

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:47:55 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

Welcome to my world...

Roll Eyes

The louder they cry, the bigger the scammer they are.

Hold your ground and don't let anyone coerce you into removing your negative trust.

asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:48:23 PM

I apologize, but your actions are contrary to the rules of the forum, thus you are undermining the reputation of the forum as a free platform for communication!

I talked with you in the aerys group.
You have totally misunderstood the rules and how they are enforced.

If it was against the rules to give an account away you would have been banned.

The red tag is merely there to warn people the owner has changed.
Basically if someone the first owner used to trade with wanted to trade again, he would benefit from knowing it is a new owner now.

You have exactly 0 chances to get this feedback removed as it is legit.

I am also adding mine to the list.

Edit: Also nobody prevents you from communicating freely.
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:04:38 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 07:27:34 AM by iasenko

I apologize, but your actions are contrary to the rules of the forum, thus you are undermining the reputation of the forum as a free platform for communication!
I do not change the way you communicate with the others. As long as you are not engaged in any sell/buy/trade deals on the forum, the negative feedback has no value. I consider your behavior untrustworthy and I've noted it on your trust wall.
Anyone who want to deal with you should be aware that you haven't develop the account yourself, so your rank and reputation are false. That's all.

This free community has given me the power and responsibility to protect it from eventual threads based on my own judgments.
Also the community can control my actions as to trust or distrust me and take my powers away.

As you can see now(your trust score), I'm not the only one thinking that your behavior is shady.

Case solved > Turned out that the account was hacked and the original owner have the control now.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:25:28 AM

As a DT member I feel obligated to clarify every negative feedback i received.

Yesterday I got this negative feedback from one of the members of a proven scam team > Tokensuite.

olcaytu2005   2019-04-29   500.00000000   Reference   
By pretending to be the customer she steals the commercial secrets of companies. Trusted members have a thief inside. She accuses innocent people without any valid proof. If you don't give her a tribute, She gives negative trust to your account. Not only herself but also with her friends and other alt-accounts. She and her friends abusing the Trust system for his own benefit.

I would like here to request Tokensuite to proof their accusations. Spreading false accusations is just another step to confirm their scam behavior.

Reference >
[Unethical]Bounty Team Tokensuite Misleading Token Calculations Sprintx
Tokensuite.io and Bountysuite.io - Fraudulent/Scam Platforms | Discussion Thread

asche
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:31:46 AM

Feedback from people that aren't in anyone's trust network have no meaning. You can and should save you the trouble.

If any, you should focus more on documenting sent feedback (which you already do). This is far more important than explaining why some butthurt kidoo or scammer leaves you a fake feedback.
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:41:57 AM

Feedback from people that aren't in anyone's trust network have no meaning. You can and should save you the trouble.

If any, you should focus more on documenting sent feedback (which you already do). This is far more important than explaining why some butthurt kidoo or scammer leaves you a fake feedback.

Thanks for the input, but anyway I want everything to be crystal clear, DT is more responsibility than a privilege for me. There is always a reason behind a feedback, good or bad it doesn't matter, sometimes fresh accounts can leave quite accurate accusations, that's why If something in my trust page can be doubtful, I want to make it clear.  That's why I open this thread in the first place.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:01:03 AM

Nop, you are not.
People usually retaliate after they are tagged, more scammers you tag more negative feedbacks and lies you will get from them. Don't pay too much attention to them, especially if it comes from scumbag such as olcaytu2005.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 3014

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:17:40 AM

Yes marlboroza is right !

You shouldn't be do so much care about the feedback as this one is !

Same as this one for me

I just can only lough and smile about the feedback !

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:44:22 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 01:57:49 PM by iasenko

@marlboroza, @Lafu

Thank you guys, I really value your opinion. I didn't care much about the negative feedback I just thought that it might be better just to explain why I got it and have a place to those who sent it to be able to clarify their concerns.
I got a few more today but I'm not gonna make a drama out of it, they are so ridiculous, no further explanations are needed.

Update, Actually olcaytu2005 got banned.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:30:58 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2019, 01:38:51 PM by iasenko

Following the best secure practices, came the time for me to change my email & password.
To confirm that I'm still in possession of the private keys of my first stacked address, here is my signed message >

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is iasenko from bitcointalk ;u=1291828 and today is 15/05/2019 I'm chainging my email address & password for security reasons.  Link to my staked address here > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg41112783#msg41112783
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1PJBktMEwFFVwxRNM1CcJDGmyuhWFx3tbM
IDqVJxUixix1pWIxkyKfhrkYPqY5zxLuj7u4fmzCDbjBGlkLV2qxgG9rrZiPrPQ1ABHHOVNVzlKN0It3DA3EKco=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Verified here  

This post was archived here > archived for reference in my trust feedback.

This post was edited due to error in the singed message.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16316

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:05:26 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2019, 03:23:18 PM by LoyceV

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is iasenko from bitcointalk ;u=1291828 and today is 15/05/2019 I'm chainging my email address & password for security reasons.  Link to my staked address here > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg41112783#msg41112783
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1PJBktMEwFFVwxRNM1CcJDGmyuhWFx3tbM
IDqVJxUixix1pWIxkyKfhrkYPqY5zxLuj7u4fmzCDbjBGlkLV2qxgG9rrZiPrPQ1ABHHOVNVzlKN0It3DA3EKco=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Staked here. I left you a neutral tag with a Reference link, I'll remove it in a few months or however long it takes to stop showing you've changed your password and email. (let me know if I forget)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:44:17 PM

Looking for a opinion and input from other DTs.

Here is one accusation thread >  [POS/MN] ONEX Oneexbit coin is NOT A SCAM but FULLY WASH TRADING on CryptoBridge

I looked trough the accusation and everything seemed to be true. There are all the same accounts "trading" in between some amounts. This was new to me and looked as fraudulent activity.
Then I tagged the onex_team account for faking trading volumes using bots.
After digging a bit more, this seems to be a common practice among other exchanges as well.

Now comes the question to the other DT's, shall we pursue this kind of attitude or this is acceptable practice ?

Here are the PMs I got from both sides :

Good day, my name is Maxim Zorin
I am the CEO of OneExBit project
You we put a negative review in the subject https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5129693.new#new
let me explain the situation
we are one of the few projects with his finished product on the master nodem the market. we do not deceive anyone, our faces are open, we develop a good and high-quality product anyone can download our terminal and use it. https://oneexbit.com/
about trading bots, we have bots, but bots trade 100 percent of projects and exchanges.
Those people who are trying to throw mud at us are real scammers who offered us to collect a lot of money and the abyss without opening faces.

we refused them and now their task is to destroy our project.
here razoblachitelny document which I mean they published
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fnPF0UjiChrfeCs0J7TdcO0TMLbUwHd6L1avwcRmX5k/edit

I ask you to understand the situation and remove from us the stigma of fraud, we are living people in a working product, we do not deceive anyone.

Hello, sir!

The same problem described here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148693.0 exists (

The trying to persuade you to return their reputation.
Please, help me to make them fair trades - without fake volumes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5129693.0

The banned me for the simple questions - seems too strange for the good project

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 10:56:29 PM

I left you a neutral tag with a Reference link, I'll remove it in a few months or however long it takes to stop showing you've changed your password and email. (let me know if I forget)

BPIP never forgets, or will anyone else that has an agenda with him.  Smiley

Sure, a lot of times it is ONE indicator of a possible hacked account, but over time a history of changed passwords shows a best practice.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 12:51:29 AM

You are setting a good example doing the due diligence to explain your actions rather than just lording over people from atop the hill poo pooing any challenges to your actions. Well done.
kryptonio
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:00:14 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 03:21:19 AM by kryptonio

Looking for a opinion and input from other DTs.

Here is one accusation thread >  [POS/MN] ONEX Oneexbit coin is NOT A SCAM but FULLY WASH TRADING on CryptoBridge

I looked trough the accusation and everything seemed to be true. There are all the same accounts "trading" in between some amounts. This was new to me and looked as fraudulent activity.
Then I tagged the onex_team account for faking trading volumes using bots.
After digging a bit more, this seems to be a common practice among other exchanges as well.

Now comes the question to the other DT's, shall we pursue this kind of attitude or this is acceptable practice ?

The huge problem is:
1. Fake volumes make new investors buy. Their decisions impacted by FAKE arguments. Is it fair to allow scammers involve people to their project?
Ask yourself a question - will anyone buy the coin with NO trade volumes. Obviously NOT!
No liquidity = No intentions to buy, because you will never sell it

Using fake volumes = scam = investors fraud

Now ask yourself: do you want to encourage and stimulate that kind of practices?

2. Do you want to participate in market where that kind of practices are widely used to appear?
Definitely no.
Do you want to loose money while being fooled by any faked info?
Do you want another investors being faked by scammers?
You are responsible for the  market reputation and making it healthy place, please use your trust carefully
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16316

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 07:35:00 AM

I left you a neutral tag with a Reference link, I'll remove it in a few months or however long it takes to stop showing you've changed your password and email. (let me know if I forget)
It would be really cool is users can add a Note to BPIP, which in this case could point to the signed message.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 09:53:18 AM

It would be really cool is users can add a Note to BPIP, which in this case could point to the signed message.

Vod does not belong in control of anything even remotely security related.
asche
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:01:08 AM

Vod does not belong in control of anything even remotely security related.

I don't see how allowing people to add notes on bpip would give Vod any control of anything security related.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: