Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:49:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICO's Dead?  (Read 1694 times)
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:18:34 PM

ICO is not dead but the power is down now most ICO don't reach hardcap or many fail,That is because investors are tired of ICO masked fraud.but there are a number of successful ICO projects that can only be counted on the fingers,only quality projects and have strong supporters who will succeed

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:47:26 PM

ICO is not dead but the power is down now most ICO don't reach hardcap or many fail,That is because investors are tired of ICO masked fraud.but there are a number of successful ICO projects that can only be counted on the fingers,only quality projects and have strong supporters who will succeed
The ICO is dying, because there are some ICOs that have reached hardcaps, but it still does not guarantee that the ICO will succeed because at this time we really cannot expect the ICO.

but that does not mean that if the ICO is completely dead, only I will wait for improved market conditions and see how the ICO is developing.
if ICO also improves, I will reinvest in the ICO.
nimiq.cafe

Activity: 38
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 06:51:40 PM

ICOs will bounce back (especially under the form of STO) but utility tokens are dead in my books.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:58:24 PM

ICOs will bounce back (especially under the form of STO) but utility tokens are dead in my books.

but all the way it would be the different form of ICO. now we can say that IEOs are the same ICOs only with exhcanges as a middlemen.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:08:36 AM

but all the way it would be the different form of ICO. now we can say that IEOs are the same ICOs only with exhcanges as a middlemen.

Exchange as the middle man is what makes people boost their confidence in investing again.

Investors never leave the market, they just need a proper platform that would give them security and this IEO gives them what they are looking.
ICO will still exist but it needs to improve, if the government will intervene it would help, without middle man it's alright as long as those ICO projects needs to register first in a certain government agency before they can start, they can either be denied or approve based on the guidelines.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:14:30 AM

The ICO money collection model is now over. Because in this model, continuous failures were experiencing frustrations and dramas. Now the new trend IEO. This model also does not have much guarantee.
Pnash234

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:16:49 AM

I say they are alive ..bad ico doesn’t mean there aren’t good one around like ProBit since I started investing in IEO. I bought Farm2Kitchen F2K tokens in the IEO. Btw, I have a code to get extra bonus tokens. Message me on Telegram @pnash234
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:40:46 AM

ICO are not really alive. Things have changed and now it’s the season of IEO. What’s causing this because of too many cryptocurrencies with little functionality. Everyone just making promises without working towards fulfilling it. People are very cautious of investing into new projects now.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:56:46 AM

ICO doesn't die. but indeed currently experiencing difficult times due to competition from the launchpad and also Ieo. plus a list of bad checks that make it harder for ico to get investors. so in my opinion it must indeed be able to restore investor confidence
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:57:53 AM

ICO are not really alive. Things have changed and now it’s the season of IEO. What’s causing this because of too many cryptocurrencies with little functionality. Everyone just making promises without working towards fulfilling it. People are very cautious of investing into new projects now.

I am agree that now is the season for IEOs. Investor prefer invest in IEOs on reputable exchanger because its more legit. Not all ICOs are bad but i think many investor more trust on IEOs held by reputable exchanger

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:02:36 AM

Now among crypto enthusiasts it has become fashionable to pour out "slops" on the ICO, but I am 98% that if some interesting and promising project decides to hold an ICO, then all these skeptics rush to buy tokens forgetting about their previous speeches.
leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:05:43 AM

And what are your guys thoughts on IEO industry? A bit modified and a bit more attractive in today's market conditions. What I personally like is that projects are also verified by the exchanges they conduct rounds on. And has anyone heard of Bitstars IEO, they are having it tomorrow? Because the project is pretty widely discussed these days, so curious to know your opinion Wink

Why do people think the IEO industry is different than ICO industry? You know it is exactly the same thing, just that you are trusting an exchange instead of the company itself doing the ICO right? And that you are trusting that instead of the public doing due diligence and whatsoever investigations, you are trusting that the exchange will be ensuring everything is legitimate with the team.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:06:12 AM

I am agree that now is the season for IEOs. Investor prefer invest in IEOs on reputable exchanger because its more legit. Not all ICOs are bad but i think many investor more trust on IEOs held by reputable exchanger
I do not know how long the excitement around IEO will last. It seems to me that the topic with ICO will still show itself. It’s just that the market needs new rules of the game to fight fraudsters.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:09:14 AM

NOPE

I say - they are ALIVE!

Yeah you hear me right!

They are ALIVE because they can no longer sleep on one ear knowing funds will come in regardless

They are ALIVE because they focus on building the technology

They are ALIVE because the market requires this

We are going through a maturing phase - the strong will survive and they will deliver.

No one will remember the ones who quit - no matter how strong they presented themselves to be

People will remember the ones who stayed and delivered.

I am part of the www.elrond.com team

Our prototype is now opensource and very soon we will deliver the first version of the testnet.

https://topicolist.com/elrond-network/

https://icodog.io/ico-review/elrond-network-2/

Give me a shout if you want to find our more about us Smiley

With the entrance of IEO, I think ICOs are not good  / dead already. IEO is more profitable now than ICO for the reason that ICO have done bad thing to a lot of people in the past. (Scams, unprofitable, inactive, etc.)

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:13:43 AM

I don't think ICO is dead... Yes indeed, now everyone wants to participate in IEO but I think that the market, ICO has to prove himself.
antoclaus

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:17:22 AM

IEO is not a panacea at all and it will not replace ICO
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:05:53 AM

ieo startups won't last long either.  We need to come up with something new, maybe fees in the daoico format as suggested by Buterin.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:15:49 AM

I don't think ICO is dead... Yes indeed, now everyone wants to participate in IEO but I think that the market, ICO has to prove himself.
Pretty sure most of ICOs investors are moving to IEOs. ICOs is not completely dead, it's true but it's close to the dead imo. If you look at the ICOs right now, most of them are not even reach softcap. Investors are not interested on ICO anymore. If this thing keep continue, ICO will be dead for sure.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:21:45 AM

Pretty sure most of ICOs investors are moving to IEOs. ICOs is not completely dead, it's true but it's close to the dead imo. If you look at the ICOs right now, most of them are not even reach softcap. Investors are not interested on ICO anymore. If this thing keep continue, ICO will be dead for sure.
If IEOs are in dobitrade or latoken, what is the difference from ICOs? There are deficiencies in both, but IEOs thoroughly tolerated in a short time. I believe that IEOs will reach the first place in this theme.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:38:41 AM

In my opinion there are still many good and promising ICOs, and one of the many ICOs that I recommend is Ammut, I have read in detail so that I have no doubt investing in ICO and Ammut bounty join.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: