Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 10:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 [1608] 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 209799 times)
Publictalk792

Activity: 364
Merit: 312

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 12:14:07 AM

Indian team has once again vanished Zimbabwean team dream to get the game just like they did in first match of the series it's true that most of them hasn't any experienced and due to lack of international duty they unable to handle situation in in very early stage but just keep in mind that they face one of top bowlers of the world in Thier own league at a very young age so it will not be a big deal for them to faced Zimbabwe like first class team. Anyway Indian team bat first and surprisingly out of no where gill hold his wickets and stay long with a sunsational innings because at such crutical situation Sharma lose his wickets and just gaikward hold his wickets and get a handsome partnership while Zimbabwean team try really really hard especially the important innings of Mayers and madande but unfortunately to to some worst innings of those oppners and Raza cost them so costly defeat. Anyway congratulations to India
In the very first match India lost the match but after that they make an excellent comeback. In the second match they were very good in batting and bowling too. And in the third match India manage to bat first and they set a target of 183 runs. In which the captain Shubman Gill batting was good and he made 66 runs. After him Ruturaj Gaikwad was good who made 49 runs.
Well after setting a target by Indian team Zimbabwe started their turn. First three batsmen made some pressure on team when they got out earlier. In between Dion Myers was playing well who made 65 runs. But there was no player who remained on the pitch with him. So Zimbabwe made only 159 runs in 20 overs and they lost the match. And now series is at 2-1.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rustam Meraj

Activity: 196
Merit: 188

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 12:27:55 AM

In the very first match India lost the match but after that they make an excellent comeback. In the second match they were very good in batting and bowling too. And in the third match India manage to bat first and they set a target of 183 runs. In which the captain Shubman Gill batting was good and he made 66 runs. After him Ruturaj Gaikwad was good who made 49 runs.
Well after setting a target by Indian team Zimbabwe started their turn. First three batsmen made some pressure on team when they got out earlier. In between Dion Myers was playing well who made 65 runs. But there was no player who remained on the pitch with him. So Zimbabwe made only 159 runs in 20 overs and they lost the match. And now series is at 2-1.
At this time India has some new talents so they are giving some opportunities to the Zimbabwe team. If there will be the team which has played the World Cup so I am sure the Zimbabwe will never go above 120 runs. But there are some new players in the Indian team so BCCI is just checking that which players are more suitable for the future. So they are giving some chances to new players to prove themselves. I think that is the reason which lead the Indian team to lose the first match. But as you mentioned that India made a good comeback. And now they are playing well and I hope they will continue. They have 2 matches left I hope India will finish this series with 4-1.

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1543

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 02:58:42 AM

India won 3rd match against Zimbabwe but Imo the Jaiswal-Gill duo was conservative in their approach despite getting an amazing start, saying this because when you are going with 8 batters then you have to utilize all the resources. There is a good chance of the pitch going slow but still, you can't waste balls because your team bats deep.

They still finished their inning with above par score but the think tank needs to be brave here because you can't have 2 finishers padding up and sitting in the dugout or only facing 1-2 balls. These small things come handy against big teams and could be a difference.

In the bowling department, especially part time bowlers. The likes of Abhishek, Parag, Jaiswal etc are all work in progress and so far didn't look threatening but still, I like the fact that now top order batters started rolling their arms. India used to be very good at this when Sachin, Sehwag, Raina, Yuvi, and Ganguly were in the team but after 2013-14 every top order batter stopped bowling.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
synchronym

Activity: 434
Merit: 150

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 04:20:58 AM

In the very first match India lost the match but after that they make an excellent comeback. In the second match they were very good in batting and bowling too. And in the third match India manage to bat first and they set a target of 183 runs. In which the captain Shubman Gill batting was good and he made 66 runs. After him Ruturaj Gaikwad was good who made 49 runs.
Well after setting a target by Indian team Zimbabwe started their turn. First three batsmen made some pressure on team when they got out earlier. In between Dion Myers was playing well who made 65 runs. But there was no player who remained on the pitch with him. So Zimbabwe made only 159 runs in 20 overs and they lost the match. And now series is at 2-1.
At this time India has some new talents so they are giving some opportunities to the Zimbabwe team. If there will be the team which has played the World Cup so I am sure the Zimbabwe will never go above 120 runs. But there are some new players in the Indian team so BCCI is just checking that which players are more suitable for the future. So they are giving some chances to new players to prove themselves. I think that is the reason which lead the Indian team to lose the first match. But as you mentioned that India made a good comeback. And now they are playing well and I hope they will continue. They have 2 matches left I hope India will finish this series with 4-1.
I myself was surprised when Zimbabwe won the first match, how could they fare against India, maybe the Indian cricket board had given the opportunity to the young players to see which players would get a chance in the national team in the future. However, the Zimbabwean team performed very well against India and won the first match. India is undoubtedly the strongest team in the world of cricket and it is not very easy to win against them. If every player of the national team had performed well, Zimbabwe would never have won. India's batting line is very strong bowling line and strong so if Zimbabwe team wants to win against India they must play responsible batting and bowling then maybe next two matches result can be anything but India will have most chances of winning but if Zimbabwe team perform responsible performance  Maybe then the game can be competitive.
libert19

Activity: 2562
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 04:23:46 AM

Overall poor performance from Zimbabwe. First poor fielding, then while batting soft dismissals of early batters, after them being 39-5 was expecting them get to wrapped up soon but Myers and Madande's 6th wicket partnership saved them from humiliating defeat.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Haunebu

Activity: 3122
Merit: 977

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 05:58:45 AM

Overall poor performance from Zimbabwe. First poor fielding, then while batting soft dismissals of early batters, after them being 39-5 was expecting them get to wrapped up soon but Myers and Madande's 6th wicket partnership saved them from humiliating defeat.
They were 39-5 at one stage? Damn! What's actually embarassing is that India couldn't wrap them up quicker and Zimbabwe actually came within touching distance of the target if you think about it.

I don't see this particular side being able to consistently defeat teams like Australia and South Africa in crucial matches even though it's way too early to judge them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
libert19

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 07:39:29 AM

^ Such series are meant to groom young talent (including Gill captaining the team) and serve as testing ground for selectors to pick players for where it matters (i.e, WCs), this same team unlikely to be sent against big teams obviously.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
onecall123

Activity: 2128
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 09:18:17 AM

^ Such series are meant to groom young talent (including Gill captaining the team) and serve as testing ground for selectors to pick players for where it matters (i.e, WCs), this same team unlikely to be sent against big teams obviously.

There are a lot of young players on the Indian team, including captain Shubman. No doubt, this series aims to give them more international exposure and experience, helping them grow in maturity. But is it too early to give such responsibility to a player like Shubman? Regardless the current stage, the team needs to firmly believe they can beat any team in the world. Their mentality should be strong; otherwise, they might face more embarrassing moments.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT        
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
   FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 280
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 09:59:18 AM

In the very first match India lost the match but after that they make an excellent comeback. In the second match they were very good in batting and bowling too. And in the third match India manage to bat first and they set a target of 183 runs. In which the captain Shubman Gill batting was good and he made 66 runs. After him Ruturaj Gaikwad was good who made 49 runs.
Well after setting a target by Indian team Zimbabwe started their turn. First three batsmen made some pressure on team when they got out earlier. In between Dion Myers was playing well who made 65 runs. But there was no player who remained on the pitch with him. So Zimbabwe made only 159 runs in 20 overs and they lost the match. And now series is at 2-1.
You are right that the Indian Cricket Board is looking for future star batsmen and bowlers who will lead the team properly later on. The young budding players in their team now include Jaswal, Abhishek Sharma, Rinku Singh, Shubman Gill among others. When Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli retire from the Indian team from the three-format game, the Indian cricket board may be testing these young players to see who will lead them in their place. The way India's all-new squad played against Zimbabwe was probably frowned upon by all. However, their excellent batting performance in the second match reassured everyone that they are shaping up for the future.

India is already leading the T20 series between Zimbabwe and India. With only two matches remaining in the T20I series between them, a win in one of these two matches will ensure India win the series.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
libert19

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 10:04:10 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2024, 10:48:51 AM by libert19

There are a lot of young players on the Indian team, including captain Shubman. No doubt, this series aims to give them more international exposure and experience, helping them grow in maturity. But is it too early to give such responsibility to a player like Shubman? Regardless the current stage, the team needs to firmly believe they can beat any team in the world. Their mentality should be strong; otherwise, they might face more embarrassing moments.

Why would making Subhman captain be wrong or sending young squad be wrong? It's useless bilateral series, that too against Zimbabwe.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 10:57:56 AM

Why would making Subhman captain be wrong or sending young squad be wrong? It's useless bilateral series, that too against Zimbabwe.

I feel this series is important for BCCI. Because in this series they are trying to find out which players are suitable for the Indian national team. And in this series the young Indian players will get a chance to become more experienced.

A few days ago India won the T20 series. However, none of the T20 World Cup winning squad players are with India in this series. BCCI has plenty of young and talented players. Playing against a big and experienced team, the young Indian players might not have played well. Because they are not experienced enough. So BCCI fielded a youth-reliant team against Zimbabwe. Since Zimbabwe is not very strong. So even if the performances of Indian young players are erratic, their chances of winning are high.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Essential10

Activity: 378
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 11:36:56 AM

Apart from Dion Myers, the Zimbabwean top order batsmen were in and out of the pavilion. I thought Zimbabwe's second innings would end below 100 runs, but Madande & Dion Myers' 77 off 57 balls narrowed the gap. Masakadza & Dion Myers added 41 off 21 more balls for the seventh wicket to take their innings to 159. India bowled well in the beginning but could not bowl well towards the end otherwise they could have won the match by a huge margin.
Unknown Op

Activity: 630
Merit: 448

Pakistan Local Board Request

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 11:52:36 AM

Zimbabwe vs India 3rd T20 match India team played very well in today's match for which India team won. Zimbabwe team performed poorly in the bowling line for which India team had given so many runs target. India team gave a target of 182 runs in 20 overs. Zimbabwe team bat.  They could not win the match by going down to the field because the Zimbabwe team's batting line was weak due to which the India team won the match very easily.
India gave the target of 183 runs to Zimbabwe Shubman gill played brilliant innings of 66 runs on just 49 balls while Ruturaj Gaikwad missed his fifty by just 1 run excellent batting by Indian batsman they made the bowlers a lot of trouble. Zimbabwe team failed to chased this target and lost by 23 runs Dion Myers played 65 runs not out innings but unluckily to won the match for his team he fought hard but could not finish the match credit goes to India bowlers who dominated on Zimbabwe batting line up. Washington Sundar takes three wickets and India won the match by 23 runs by winning this match India team won the series by 2-1
This series India tour to Zimbabwe squad is not over yet. There are still 2 matches remain to play. This series consists of total 5 matches. India sqaud emerged victorious in two match and Zimbabwe squad emerged victory in just one sqaud with total 3 matches. Yesterday third match was finished and this match was finished very interesting and also we see great match of Indian squad and great performance of Indian batters. Indian sqaud has been this match first with batting Inning and their sqaud has managed to collect 182 scores as a defeating target. Zimbabwe sqaud only displayed impressive performance in first match but in next matches they faced defeat very badly because of bad performance of their bowlers. The batter attackers are good and managed good scores but their bowlers did not restrict the batter of Indian sqaud at low low scores. Shubman Gill showcased very fantastic performance in batting with the partnership Ruturaj Gaikwad and collected 49 scores. Zimbabwe sqaud still have good opportunity to win next two match and win this competition.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
libert19

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 12:49:34 PM

none of the T20 World Cup winning squad players are with India in this series.

Incorrect. Sanju Samson, Shivam Dube, Jaiswal, Rinku (although he was in reserved player list) were part of t20wc squad and also part of this series squad.

India bowled well in the beginning but could not bowl well towards the end otherwise they could have won the match by a huge margin.

Dube and Abhishek who are still work-in-progress bowlers went plenty so it played it's part in this small margin victory.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JahriMeayer

Activity: 995
Merit: 253

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 01:42:32 PM

India won by 23 runs against Zimbabwe in their 3rd T20I match. In first match, India get defeated by Zimbabwe. After that, India took matches seriously and this is second time they won the match again. India won the toss and they made some changes by opting the Bat first. Shubman Gill(66) and Ruturaj Gaikwad(49) made most the runs behalf of team. And their total scored was 182-4 runs which was target given to Zimbabwe. And i must say, Zimbabwe developed themselves a lot than before. They also played well. Although their top ordered batsman didn't able to perform as expected but Dion Myers(*65) and Clive Madande(37) tired to cover most of the runs. And west indies final scored was 159-6 runs. If any of their top batsmen could play well then maybe they could collect some kore runs. Well still 2 matches are yet to played and India already have advantage as they already won two matches out of three.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Fuso.hp

Activity: 518
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 04:49:40 PM

India won by 23 runs against Zimbabwe in their 3rd T20I match. In first match, India get defeated by Zimbabwe. After that, India took matches seriously and this is second time they won the match again. India won the toss and they made some changes by opting the Bat first. Shubman Gill(66) and Ruturaj Gaikwad(49) made most the runs behalf of team. And their total scored was 182-4 runs which was target given to Zimbabwe. And i must say, Zimbabwe developed themselves a lot than before. They also played well. Although their top ordered batsman didn't able to perform as expected but Dion Myers(*65) and Clive Madande(37) tired to cover most of the runs. And west indies final scored was 159-6 runs. If any of their top batsmen could play well then maybe they could collect some kore runs. Well still 2 matches are yet to played and India already have advantage as they already won two matches out of three.
India lost the first T20I against Zimbabwe but came back brilliantly in the second T20I and won it by a huge margin of 100 runs. Like the second match, in the third match we saw England continue their winning streak against Zimbabwe. In the third match, Team India won by 23 runs against Zimbabwe. If India win just one more match, their series will be guaranteed. If Zimbabwe manage to bounce back in the fourth T20 match, the fifth match will be the final match for both teams.

Although Zimbabwe was a bit close in this match, they need to change their performance in the upcoming matches but they can dream of winning again against India.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Compromise me

Activity: 504
Merit: 360

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 04:50:58 PM

Zimbabwe International T20 cricket team will lose the series by 4 in 1. Indian International cricket team is most strong of the World even today. But that is bravery of Zimbabwe team to win against India in first match and I was surprised when I saw the performance of Zimbabwe team against India in first match. Indian team is champion and Zimbabwe team could not qualify for World cup but Zimbabwe team flighted well in first and third match and they should improve their skills and they should change their mindset and they should work like a winners . If they didn't play well in the last two matches,they will lose the series and Zimbabwe team will go down and down in ranking.We know the financial condition of Zimbabwe is not good and after that they played well. Clapping for Zimbabwe.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zarintasnim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 250

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 05:11:05 PM

India tour of Zimbabwe, 2024. 3rd T20.India won the toss and chose to bat first. After losing the first T20 India came back very strongly in 2nd match and the level series 1-1. Now time to come ahead of the series. After winning the toss India made a big score.  Shubman Gill and Ruturaj Gaikwad played very good innings. India managed to score 182 runs in 20 overs. Zimbabwe opened their batting target of 183 runs. Indian bowler bowling very well. Washington Sundar and Avesh Khan are doing very well. Only Dion Myers played good innings. Zimbabwe scored 159 runs in 20 overs. India ahead series 2-1.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Nalain420

Activity: 364
Merit: 410

AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 05:17:23 PM

India vs Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe vs India 3rd T20 match India team played very well in today's match for which India team won. Zimbabwe team performed poorly in the bowling line for which India team had given so many runs target. India team gave a target of 182 runs in 20 overs. Zimbabwe team bat.  They could not win the match by going down to the field because the Zimbabwe team's batting line was weak due to which the India team won the match very easily.
Indian team has once again vanished Zimbabwean team dream to get the game just like they did in first match of the series it's true that most of them hasn't any experienced and due to lack of international duty they unable to handle situation in in very early stage but just keep in mind that they face one of top bowlers of the world in Thier own league at a very young age so it will not be a big deal for them to faced Zimbabwe like first class team. Anyway Indian team bat first and surprisingly out of no where gill hold his wickets and stay long with a sunsational innings because at such crutical situation Sharma lose his wickets and just gaikward hold his wickets and get a handsome partnership while Zimbabwean team try really really hard especially the important innings of Mayers and madande but unfortunately to to some worst innings of those oppners and Raza cost them so costly defeat. Anyway congratulations to India
But whatever, the way Zimbabwe defeat India in the first match India is not giving.  The Zimbabwe team has shown good perform in the first match if they had shown it in the second match they would have enjoy the defeat of India.  But India has a knack for perform well.  Due to which the second and third matches have been won.  Zimbabwe could have achieved this target but due to the slow pace of their batsmen and the pressure of India's bowlers, they could not achieve the target and lose the match.  Even if Zimbabwe comes back with a good perform India would also be surprised to see their performance.  But India will not allow this to happen.  Congratulations to India for this win.  And Zimbabwe have to prevent India's next win and win the match and win the series as well.  By doing so it will be the second team after Afghanistan to join in the good performance.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cheema02

Activity: 476
Merit: 407

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 06:46:10 PM

India vs Zimbabwe
Yes, India won the third match of the series and is now the favorite to win this series because they lead the series by 2-1. Zimbabwe only wins the first match of the series. I think it's a historical day in Zimbabwe cricket. The Player of the Match is Washington Sundar for his amazing bowling performance picked 3 important wickets by just giving only 15 runs. while chasing down the target Zimbabwe only managed to score 159 runs by losing 6 wickets and lost the match by 23 runs short in the total. from Zimbabwe Dion Myers played an outstanding inning of 65 runs unbeaten from just 49 balls but failed to get victory for their team. Indian team is now confident after winning back-to-back matches in this series.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Pages: « 1 ... 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 [1608] 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 »
  Print  

Jump to: