Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:37:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTRODUCING 3DAX - Dynamic Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange!!!  (Read 2407 times)
undisclosed

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:43:47 PM

People talked: "calm, the project is dead, there is no progress, somehow boring, there is no progress"! They already have six exchanges for listing, choose the one you like.
I think this is good news for all those guys who have lost hope.
That's just left to figure out how this is a good choice, because I am not personally acquainted with all the exchanges.
But I think it will definitely be something new and interesting in my experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:56:36 PM

Though they say that Latoken is an exchange built on fraud and created by fraudsters)) haha, but I still use it, I think the guys will take root there and will feel quite comfortable.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:22:01 PM

Though they say that Latoken is an exchange built on fraud and created by fraudsters)) haha, but I still use it, I think the guys will take root there and will feel quite comfortable.
well, it probably was fictional words, from competitors,this can be said about almost any exchange of money to spread rumors on the Internet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:55:10 PM

Let's see, of course, it would be nice, but with this one can certainly argue long and tediously. Always in all ages there have been and there will be people who do not like something. This must be taken and this must be tolerated.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:59:17 PM

The results of their efforts will be even zero, even with high initial ratings on various trading platforms.
In the current negative trend of the crypto market, it is very difficult to achieve any positive results ... Many projects complete development and leave the market ...
each project has a chance to become popular, but it takes a lot of work from the team,and a little time, it is unknown what coin butet in the first place in five or ten years
svombergen

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:23:39 PM

People talked: "calm, the project is dead, there is no progress, somehow boring, there is no progress"! They already have six exchanges for listing, choose the one you like.
I think this is good news for all those guys who have lost hope.
That's just left to figure out how this is a good choice, because I am not personally acquainted with all the exchanges.
But I think it will definitely be something new and interesting in my experience.
I personally do not really support the choice about the Korean Exchange Indonesian Exchange, the Chinese Exchange, because for me they are questionable and difficult for understanding, but I think not everyone will agree with me, because there are no comrades to taste or color, as they say.
It’s nice to see Hotbit on the list, it’s reliable that the guys will be able to achieve a quality listing, because on the Korean or Indonesian stock exchanges you can turn your head while you spend the desired operation, no offense, of course, is said.
But this is not exact information, there is still a chance that everything will change, because initially the news that the token will go down only on three exchanges and that's all, and here is still filled with a bonus three.
whitey

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:44:10 PM

I see guys love to surprise, have sustained such a pause, and then a surprise! No one expected)))
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:02:52 PM

How much is raised so far? Please give us the figures also if possible. Thanks. Also, is your exchange registered in Indonesia?

I also asked this question earlier and still have not received an answer. I do not understand why hide the progress of fundraising.
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:02:32 AM

In the current negative trend of the crypto market, it is very difficult to achieve any positive results ... Many projects complete development and leave the market ...
You just need to change your attitude to what is happening ... consider that the current protracted market decline is the cleansing of the industry from scams and fraudsters.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:26:49 AM

If the project does not have an update in the form of information on the forum, this does not mean that the team is not working, you need more patience
Those who say that you need to rush the team have obviously never had experience with the development and implementation of software products and do not know what a painstaking and complicated process this is. haste is unacceptable here.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:39:08 AM

If the project does not have an update in the form of information on the forum, this does not mean that the team is not working, you need more patience
I think it is better if the team works and does not publish news than when the team showered news on social networks and forums, but the real product development is not conducted.
FominTiu

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:30:18 AM

Many exchanges are good, but the question is different, will it work the way the project needs and the token will actively bargain and grow in value?
Nobody can give you the answer to this question ... No one can foresee how successful the project will be in the future. A team can do everything well and well, but external factors can have a negative impact ... The investment industry knows many similar examples.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:59:58 AM

Many exchanges are good, but the question is different, will it work the way the project needs and the token will actively bargain and grow in value?
Nobody can give you the answer to this question ... No one can foresee how successful the project will be in the future. A team can do everything well and well, but external factors can have a negative impact ... The investment industry knows many similar examples.
Why go far, if you can observe such problems even at this forum, the project develops, and then it stops investing and this is the end
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:24:03 AM

I think it is better if the team works and does not publish news than when the team showered news on social networks and forums, but the real product development is not conducted.
There is such a thing, so let's say, like a stick from two ends, you need to post and news, of course, work on the project
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:38:31 AM

How much is raised so far? Please give us the figures also if possible. Thanks. Also, is your exchange registered in Indonesia?

I also asked this question earlier and still have not received an answer. I do not understand why hide the progress of fundraising.
This can be explained by the fact that at the end the guys will just announce the amount, what they were able to collect, and why should everyone show them how to go? Just follow the project, and then you will see everything
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:59:09 PM

This can be explained by the fact that at the end the guys will just announce the amount, what they were able to collect, and why should everyone show them how to go? Just follow the project, and then you will see everything
Well it looks very shady dont telling amount on the site, but lets see what happens.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:25:09 PM

The first page says that not sold tokens will be burned. How do we know how many if the site does not indicate the number of items sold?
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:23:58 PM

Why go far, if you can observe such problems even at this forum, the project develops, and then it stops investing and this is the end
there is absolutely no guarantee that even the most successful project will work for a very long time, in life there are very different situations,so there are absolutely no guarantees
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:41:54 PM

sometimes developers work on the project and forget to answer questions on this forum,but there is nothing wrong,the most important thing that would be progress in the project
27Pavel27

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:07:31 PM

sometimes developers work on the project and forget to answer questions on this forum,but there is nothing wrong,the most important thing that would be progress in the project

I fully agree with you, the main thing is the result
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: