Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:40:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN  (Read 3624 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Lewis612

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:07:08 PM

Good evening friends. I want to ask you about the sales of tokens to large investors? Will there be a discount or bonus?
klimatas (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 09:21:44 PM

Good evening friends. I want to ask you about the sales of tokens to large investors? Will there be a discount or bonus?

Hi there, please contact us if you want to make a big order
info@klimatas.com
klimatas (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 09:23:26 PM

A very promising project, I think Klimatas will make our life more comfortable. I have a question: have you already signed a partnership agreement with someone? Who are your partners?

Hi, not yet, but after wednesday, when we have our company registered, we start looking!
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:48:08 AM

info@klimatas.com
Big order is how much? For non-major investors, will there be any bonuses? This would attract more potential users and investors to the project.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:16:25 PM

info@klimatas.com
Big order is how much? For non-major investors, will there be any bonuses? This would attract more potential users and investors to the project.
In any case, this amount is more than $ 10,000. Otherwise, if it is less, then this is not a large investor. I think so.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:44:52 PM

info@klimatas.com
In any case, this amount is more than $ 10,000. Otherwise, if it is less, then this is not a large investor. I think so.
This is all very relative. I think this amount may be less to get a bonus.
Dime21

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:56:57 PM

Good evening. At what price can I buy tokens? For example, on 1 ETH how many tokens will be?
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:59:45 PM

Hi guys, will you have a mobile app? If yes, for which mobile devices? An interesting platform, I think it will be in demand.
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:11:06 PM

Simple question, can tokens be bought with Visa or PayPal?
klimatas (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:31:54 PM

Simple question, can tokens be bought with Visa or PayPal?

No, only with crypto
klimatas (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:33:48 PM

Hi guys, will you have a mobile app? If yes, for which mobile devices? An interesting platform, I think it will be in demand.

At some point we will have one yes, for both iOS and Android
klimatas (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:35:00 PM

info@klimatas.com

This will be from 2 MN and more
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:50:33 PM

Where can I find your telegram channel? Or do you only have the Discord?
justend

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:58:59 PM

I, too, are interested and I didn't find this link. I think the developers will help us
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:10:44 PM

Very good idea, but you will have to work very hard. Now the cryptocurrency market is in a bad situation and it is very difficult to raise investments for any projects. How do you plan to monetize your platform?
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:40:39 PM

Very good idea, but you will have to work very hard. Now the cryptocurrency market is in a bad situation and it is very difficult to raise investments for any projects. How do you plan to monetize your platform?
Yes you are right. Now it is really difficult to raise the investment of ICO projects, but I hope that the situation will soon stabilize and everything will be like a year ago.
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:33:38 AM

I, too, are interested and I didn't find this link. I think the developers will help us
Hello guys, i found. Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/JMRy3gF
Telegram - https://t.me/klimatas
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:56:58 AM

Good afternoon. Question to the developers and creators, where is your company registered? In which country? And is there an exact physical address, so that anyone could come and chat with you? Thank.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:05:36 AM

Hello. I am from St. Petersburg, Russia, and I would like to offer you a quality translation of your Russian Whitepaper to you. On your site, the translation of Russian Whitepaper is done with the help of Google translator and is not very high quality, there are mistakes and incorrect meanings of words. If you're interested, write me a private message.
Best regard, camerali.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:21:06 AM

Good afternoon. Question to the developers and creators, where is your company registered? In which country? And is there an exact physical address, so that anyone could come and chat with you? Thank.
I think you will be answered in which country the project is registered, but the exact address may not be given, as this can be confidential information.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: