Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN  (Read 3615 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Drugs?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:17:08 PM

We will list on Midex and Crex24
Crex24 really nice exchange for a new projects. I wish you that your project will be list in Binance!!
Do you think that Binance is the best exchange? I do not think so.
Stargazing

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:01:50 PM

Crex24 really nice exchange for a new projects. I wish you that your project will be list in Binance!!
Do you think that Binance is the best exchange? I do not think so.
Why? Binance really one of the best exchange for altcoins.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:17:49 PM

Can you tell us more about your educational program? It looks very interesting.
Hi. I think each project write about information like this in Whitepaper, I think you must try to find there.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:25:05 PM

Very cool! Is there an exact date?
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:34:32 PM

Guys what’s mean “Disruptive Sustainability” for your platform?
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:39:37 PM

I think, since this is a proprietary platform with its own  blockchain, it must go through a development stage, such projects are always long-term and yet agree that a marketing company is needed! And I wanted to ask, are you planning to participate in various conferences and seminars to promote your platform?
Vivianex

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:50:11 PM

I think, since this is a proprietary platform with its own  blockchain, it must go through a development stage, such projects are always long-term and yet agree that a marketing company is needed! And I wanted to ask, are you planning to participate in various conferences and seminars to promote your platform?
Unfortunately, I have no experience in promoting the project. but still I will express my thoughts. I think it would be nice to have on YouTube a channel with high-quality video, on which presentations in different languages and, accordingly, channel promotion are well presented. I think that this is a very significant advancement of technical things. Perhaps Klimatas need to create a third-party project as a test and demonstrate how it looks to get people interested.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:33:57 AM

Guys what’s mean “Disruptive Sustainability” for your platform?
This is a rather broad concept, but I also not quite understand how it relates to the project. Perhaps this is a metaphor or comparison. It would be interesting to hear the version or explanation from dev.
Rona7do

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:28:22 PM

Team, why you do not organize Bounty campaign on Bitcointalk forum?
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:57:22 PM

Good afternoon sir. As I know Bounty campaign already going and you can join and get some Klimatas tokens.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:31:16 PM

Good afternoon sir. As I know Bounty campaign already going and you can join and get some Klimatas tokens.
Really? Can you please send me a link to Bounty? Here or in PM. Thank before.
klimatas (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 05:53:50 PM

We run a contest here:

https://klimatas.bjammerboy.info/

"Disruptive Sustainability" is a slogan, but we mean that we want to make big steps forward
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:00:34 AM

We run a contest here:

"Disruptive Sustainability" is a slogan, but we mean that we want to make big steps forward
Thx. Contest it is Bounty campaign? How long it will be?
klimatas (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 01:55:29 PM

We run a contest here:

Yes, ends March 2nd
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:10:54 PM

We run a contest here:

Yes, ends March 2nd
Wow, really cool, need to join for your Bounty campaign, I have a YouTube chanel with 730 subscribersl and my own blog. I have chance to earn your tokens?
Rona7do

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:22:24 PM

We run a contest here:

Yes, ends March 2nd
Wow, really cool, need to join for your Bounty campaign, I have a YouTube chanel with 730 subscribersl and my own blog. I have chance to earn your tokens?
Lol Grin sure, every participant have a big chance to eat tokens, and you too. Special for this goals bounty campaigns was going.
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:48:45 PM

You already officially  registered your campaign? Tell me please. If yes, in which country and in which city?
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:05:26 PM

You already officially  registered your campaign? Tell me please. If yes, in which country and in which city?
As far as I know, the company is already officially registered. I can not tell you about the country and city where the company is registered, it is necessary that the dev of this thread would give an answer.
ivan.niyazov

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:48:31 PM

As far as I know, the company is already officially registered. I can not tell you about the country and city where the company is registered, it is necessary that the dev of this thread would give an answer.
This is a very good indicator. I think the project has serious intentions. I really like the fact that the team always keeps us up to date.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:00:09 PM

This is a very good indicator. I think the project has serious intentions. I really like the fact that the team always keeps us up to date.
Unfortunately, many projects can not boast of this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: