Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN  (Read 3622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
XXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:29:55 PM

Good evening. Why did you choose such a name for your token? I mean exchange ticker (KTS). I thimk KLI will be more memorable
I think this is not so important. A more important aspect is the productivity of the team, as well as the realization of tasks and goals.
Rona7do

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:42:05 PM

Good evening. Why did you choose such a name for your token? I mean exchange ticker (KTS). I thimk KLI will be more memorable
I think this is not so important. A more important aspect is the productivity of the team, as well as the realization of tasks and goals.
Totally agree with you. This is much more important than the name of the token.
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:19:05 PM

Good afternoon. Does your company have any partners and collaborative contracts with other platforms or companies?
Drugs?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:40:05 PM

Hello. Tell us more about your future plans. How do you see your company in 10 years?
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:34:51 AM

Hello. Tell us more about your future plans. How do you see your company in 10 years?
Interesting question. I once read that many successful projects make a roadmap for 50 years ahead, and some for 100 years.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:42:27 AM

Interesting question. I once read that many successful projects make a roadmap for 50 years ahead, and some for 100 years.
100 years? Founders of such projects are aware that they will no longer be alive at that time?
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:03:22 PM

100 years? Founders of such projects are aware that they will no longer be alive at that time?
Sure. I think this is not important, and these people think only about company and how they can make worldwide platform.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:36:11 PM

Sure. I think this is not important, and these people think only about company and how they can make worldwide platform.
lol, im not sure about 100 years, but i not first hear about 10 years roadmap. 100 years roadmap make company like Apple, Nike, Google, etc.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:23:32 PM

If I was the CEO of a company developing technologies to enable immortality, why not pretend to have plans for the next 100 years? Tongue

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:01:31 PM

Let me see that the whole project has changed because of their hard work! Very impressive change in the history of cryptocurrency, I would like them to do such amazing things in the future.
I don’t expect anything directly revolutionary, but the project is likely to become popular, since users always need such quality services. The rest of the things are easy.
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:04:36 PM

Let me see that the whole project has changed because of their hard work! Very impressive change in the history of cryptocurrency, I would like them to do such amazing things in the future.
I don’t expect anything directly revolutionary, but the project is likely to become popular, since users always need such quality services. The rest of the things are easy.
Of course, the only constant in this world is change, so that they can be easily reviewed and point out some important things to make the project platform more stunning and bright.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:08:33 PM

Of course, the only constant in this world is change, so that they can be easily reviewed and point out some important things to make the project platform more stunning and bright.
Yes, the team is working on it. The development team of this project constantly makes changes to the platform to make its best version.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:44:28 AM

If I was the CEO of a company developing technologies to enable immortality, why not pretend to have plans for the next 100 years? Tongue
It made my day  Grin Thank you, this is really very funny  Grin
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:16:33 AM

Good morning. Tell me please, maybe you wanna that i make a video about your platform? I have a desire and an interesting idea to record a video. I have a channel for more than 1500 subscribers, I can not expensively make an overview of your platform.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:30:47 AM

Good morning. Tell me please, maybe you wanna that i make a video about your platform? I have a desire and an interesting idea to record a video. I have a channel for more than 1500 subscribers, I can not expensively make an overview of your platform.
I think you better write personally to the developer or moderator in Telegram. There, you will most likely be answered and you will be able to discuss all the details. Try writing there Smiley
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:56:44 AM

Team, you yourself created your thread? Today I found a very similar thread, emblem? It would be interesting to know, is this a coincidence or plagiarism?
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:21:00 PM

Team, you yourself created your thread? Today I found a very similar thread, emblem? It would be interesting to know, is this a coincidence or plagiarism?
Compare when that branch was created. It is also possible that this is just a coincidence, or it seemed to you.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:36:06 AM

Really?? Can you send link to thread? I cannot find.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:01:54 PM

Really?? Can you send link to thread? I cannot find.
Many plugins and themes for threads are really similar, there’s nothing wrong with that. I think such cases have occurred repeatedly.
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:14:48 PM

Good afternoon. My wallet does not work, my operating system - Linu. Can someone help me with this problem?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: