Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN  (Read 3615 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:51:15 PM

Now developers have nowhere to hurry, they have enough time to prepare. When the market starts to grow, such projects can very well show themselves.

It can wait a very long time. I think Klimatas need to develop the project now.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:54:49 PM

Now developers have nowhere to hurry, they have enough time to prepare. When the market starts to grow, such projects can very well show themselves.
You're right. It would be advisable to wait for a better market. But still you should not keep the community without any positive news. Because interest in the project can be reduced.
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:07:49 PM

You're right. It would be advisable to wait for a better market. But still you should not keep the community without any positive news. Because interest in the project can be reduced.
Although the idea is not very new, but still interesting, I wonder how the team will present its platform, in what form it will demonstrate all its advantages.
iqikdino

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:12:15 PM

Many thoughts / opinions are heard and read. I think that all comments will only benefit. The guys can only listen to the opinions of their possible future fans / users, and then maybe something will work out. After all, sometimes you can hear quite useful tips.
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:28:30 AM

Many thoughts / opinions are heard and read. I think that all comments will only benefit. The guys can only listen to the opinions of their possible future fans / users, and then maybe something will work out. After all, sometimes you can hear quite useful tips.
What exactly are you talking about?
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:46:42 AM

What exactly are you talking about?
I think that the team should listen to the opinions of users, quite often they speak interesting opinions and ideas.
Rona7do

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:43:13 PM

Hello team, any news? Why you do not update your project? I like your concept so much, but sometimes it seems to me that you are inactive.
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:53:19 PM

What can you say about the project? Has someone already joined him? What prospects do you see? Thanks
I joined the project about three weeks ago. I hope in the future he will show his best side.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:27:35 PM

Hello team, any news? Why you do not update your project? I like your concept so much, but sometimes it seems to me that you are inactive.
I do not agree with you. The team regularly communicates with users and potential investors. The project works and develops.
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:36:12 PM

I do not agree with you. The team regularly communicates with users and potential investors. The project works and develops.
Where? Angry Grin Can you drop here a link ?
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:54:45 PM

Of course, I think so too. however, it is not necessary to wait until the cryptomarket grows. realization of certain plans should happen now. the team should not sit doing anything.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:59:59 PM

Hello guys, why on the stock exchanges such races on trading? A few days ago, the volume of trading was ten times higher.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:02:39 PM

Check out their Discord server, they keep posting a lot of announcements there. You can check also the progress of HUB platfrom.   https://discord.gg/YcG7a5
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:15:23 PM

Check out their Discord server, they keep posting a lot of announcements there. You can check also the progress of HUB platfrom.   https://discord.gg/YcG7a5
Oh, thank. Will need to get acquainted with the project in this aspect.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:34:06 PM

Oh, thank. Will need to get acquainted with the project in this aspect.
You really pleased me, in discord I really saw that the team was working and was absolutely open to its users. Smiley
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:28:47 PM

Good evening. I have not gone to your thread for so long and have not heard of you? How are you doing? How is your project going? I hope you are fine.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:38:46 PM

Good evening. I have not gone to your thread for so long and have not heard of you? How are you doing? How is your project going? I hope you are fine.
Hello, sir. Sure, project are fine, check the previous pages or visit to discord chanel.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:55:33 PM

Hello, how long will be active your ICO? As i remember your coin offering started already few months ago, right?
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:09:37 PM

Do you have a team of 3 people? You are great, but do not you think that you need to expand the staff?
I think that the team has guys who work in outsourcing and help the project to develop, since if team really are three person - are extremely difficult to do.
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:47:01 PM

The project team Klimatas is not sleeping. Indeed, they keep kicking, showing that they can enter the crowded world of cryptocurrency, especially in the current market conditions like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: