Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:57:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN  (Read 3622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
justend

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:14:32 AM

The project team Klimatas is not sleeping. Indeed, they keep kicking, showing that they can enter the crowded world of cryptocurrency, especially in the current market conditions like this.
This is true because they are trying to be leaders and achieve their goals. I am sure that they will show us excellent results.
Vivianex

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:20:23 AM

The project team Klimatas is not sleeping. Indeed, they keep kicking, showing that they can enter the crowded world of cryptocurrency, especially in the current market conditions like this.
This is true because they are trying to be leaders and achieve their goals. I am sure that they will show us excellent results.
The team are taking all possible measures for its development in order to complete it within a limited period of time.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:46:17 AM

The team are taking all possible measures for its development in order to complete it within a limited period of time.
Yes, we know that. The team is working on it every day to raise the project’s development to a new height.
ivan.niyazov

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:48:11 AM

When will the prototype of your platform be? How will people make orders?
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:38:35 PM

Perhaps a form will be created that you will need to fill out for the order. I am confident that the team will do everything in the best possible way.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:49:00 PM

What kind of orders are you talking about?
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:02:53 PM

Good evening. I have not gone to your thread for so long and have not heard of you? How are you doing? How is your project going? I hope you are fine.
The project is slowly but surely developing.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:10:03 PM

Good evening. I have not gone to your thread for so long and have not heard of you? How are you doing? How is your project going? I hope you are fine.
The project is slowly but surely developing.
As you rightly noticed, this is an incredibly accurate definition.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:15:56 PM

Do you have a team of 3 people? You are great, but do not you think that you need to expand the staff?
I think that the team has guys who work in outsourcing and help the project to develop, since if team really are three person - are extremely difficult to do.
You can get acquainted with the Ethereum project team at the initial stage, just 3 people worked there. Smiley
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:20:09 PM

Do you have a team of 3 people? You are great, but do not you think that you need to expand the staff?
I think that the team has guys who work in outsourcing and help the project to develop, since if team really are three person - are extremely difficult to do.
You can get acquainted with the Ethereum project team at the initial stage, just 3 people worked there. Smiley

Only 3 people? But there were many more people involved in the whole crowd sale. They had meet ups in the whole world. Not sure if it was just 3.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:21:02 PM

Perhaps a form will be created that you will need to fill out for the order. I am confident that the team will do everything in the best possible way.

In the best way as they see it, but whether the investor crowd thinks it is the best way is an important question.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
iqikdino

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:06:58 PM

We are waiting for announcements from the team. Will you launch a bounty campaign? I am sure that many would like to participate.
Of course, a great expectation in the rewards program of this project will attract a lot of people, I personally find an interesting twitter and facebook campaign.
justend

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:15:33 PM

We are waiting for announcements from the team. Will you launch a bounty campaign? I am sure that many would like to participate.
Of course, a great expectation in the rewards program of this project will attract a lot of people, I personally find an interesting twitter and facebook campaign.
This is a very interesting and promising project. I think a lot of participants will want to participate in this bounty campaign.
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:23:21 PM

When will the opportunity to test the project? Do you already have partners or agreements with anyone? I would like to see the functionality live.
Vivianex

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:26:00 PM

When will the opportunity to test the project? Do you already have partners or agreements with anyone? I would like to see the functionality live.
I heard that the developers are planning to take part in a big conference or something like that. I think this is really important and can affect the popularity of the project.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:28:36 AM

I heard that the developers are planning to take part in a big conference or something like that. I think this is really important and can affect the popularity of the project.
Really? If it’s true that’s very nice, cause project will be more popularity. Interesting where it will be?
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:53:07 PM

Really? If it’s true that’s very nice, cause project will be more popularity. Interesting where it will be?
yes, as I know, team will announce soon information about this. If it is not fake  Cheesy
iqikdino

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:58:31 PM

Perhaps this is a fall in the market and shows really good projects that work for the community, there are very few of them that you can trust and invest in.
justend

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:16:16 AM

This is a very interesting project, I will follow the development, I wish prosperity! I recommend this project to everyone!
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:24:03 AM

This is a very interesting project, I will follow the development, I wish prosperity! I recommend this project to everyone!
I totally agree with you! The demand for such a platform is unambiguous, the prospects for the project are really excellent. For my part, I sincerely hope that the project will develop in the future, such a platform is really necessary for the progress of the environmental industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: