Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN  (Read 3615 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:29:46 PM

There is information from the developers, when will the usual purse for coins?
Do you mean online wallet?
Online wallet would greatly simplify the task. I don't really want to install the software on my computer.
Perhaps over time, the developers will develop this wallet.
And for what reasons this project must need to create own wallet?
Such projects require their own wallet, as it will not be very reasonable to use someone else’s wallet (like Ethereum).
Lol, why you think so? Explain please.
On the one hand, this is an advantage, on the other hand a disadvantage.
What is the main advantage? I don't quite understand.
The advantage is that if the project will use the Ethereum wallet, then more users will join the project than when the project will use its wallet.

Depends on the wallet, but yes probably more people will use it with the Ethereum wallet as there is less risk in using wallets that are known to be well working.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:49:30 PM

Online wallet would greatly simplify the task. I don't really want to install the software on my computer.
Such projects require their own wallet, as it will not be very reasonable to use someone else’s wallet (like Ethereum).
The advantage is that if the project will use the Ethereum wallet, then more users will join the project than when the project will use its wallet.

Depends on the wallet, but yes probably more people will use it with the Ethereum wallet as there is less risk in using wallets that are known to be well working.

You have strong network effects of course if you use a wallet that is based on ETH and more people know about it and where to get it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
iqikdino

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:01:50 PM

How do you think it costs to invest in the purchase of project coins? And is it worth doing? Thank you.
The project looks quite interesting, fresh and promising. What will happen next is difficult to say ... Therefore, to invest money or not is a decision that you have to take. I decided for myself that I would invest some money in this project.
justend

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:05:29 PM

A great idea was proposed by the Klimatas project to be sure of your investment! Now the fraudsters have reached a very high level, and it has become very difficult for the user to determine how promising or fraudulent the project is!
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:06:58 PM

A great idea was proposed by the Klimatas project to be sure of your investment! Now the fraudsters have reached a very high level, and it has become very difficult for the user to determine how promising or fraudulent the project is!
You're right. Investors are gaining experience and go into more detail, trying to figure out how promising the project is and whether it is fraud. But scammers do not sleep and disguise their dirty deeds better and better. But, of course, not all projects are like that. There are many really serious and promising developments!
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:09:54 PM

Yes, I also recently tried to buy with masternodes. Even when the market situation is not the best, it always brings me some money.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:12:35 PM

Yes, I also recently tried to buy with masternodes. Even when the market situation is not the best, it always brings me some money.
Possession of masternodes or POS coins is a kind of alternative to mining. Now, when the market is depressed and has a negative trend - such coins have the opportunity to increase their number.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:19:29 PM

I hope to see a rise in the price of coins of this project Klimatas in the near future. Now many indicators suggest that the global pump is approaching.
Vivianex

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:21:43 PM

Klimatas is developing quite actively. This gives hope that the project will eventually be able to reach the top of the cryptocurrency rating.
mesiban

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:24:19 PM

Klimatas is developing quite actively. This gives hope that the project will eventually be able to reach the top of the cryptocurrency rating.
I want to believe that the guys will be able to create a unique system and find ways to integrate it into the real environmental sector. I would like to see the real use of cryptocurrency.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:04:30 AM

You have strong network effects of course if you use a wallet that is based on ETH and more people know about it and where to get it.

And still a lot of projects try to develop their own wallet. It is better to not have too many wallet providers or stick with the established ones.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:34:20 PM

Hello, team.
Maybe you have information about new exchanges? You said that in the spring your token will be traded on new exchanges.
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:30:30 PM

Hello, team.
Maybe you have information about new exchanges? You said that in the spring your token will be traded on new exchanges.
Where you saw that information? I hear it first time.
Drugs?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:49:07 PM

Hello, team.
Where you saw that information? I hear it first time.
I also first time heard this, but in any case if token start trade on new exchange it will be very good for investors and project at all.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:05:43 PM

Today on the stock exchange someone bought a fairly large number of tokens of your project. I wonder who it was? Pretty large investor. I tracked his wallet, a man has more than 1200 ETH.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:24:15 PM

Today on the stock exchange someone bought a fairly large number of tokens of your project. I wonder who it was? Pretty large investor. I tracked his wallet, a man has more than 1200 ETH.
Really? How much token bought?
ivan.niyazov

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:57:06 AM

I think everyone will do it, but everything depends on the community, but with each successive block of rewards there will be less. So we should use this chance now.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:59:30 AM

Creating a wallet is too difficult and difficult to understand. Please give us detailed and simple instructions.
Vivianex

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:01:37 AM

Creating a wallet is too difficult and difficult to understand. Please give us detailed and simple instructions.
Did you mean installation the wallet? There is nothing difficult. What is your operating system?
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:04:39 AM

What are the future plans of the coin development team? I hope that it will turn into something really worthwhile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: