Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: marlboroza just deleted my post but this is not why I am creating this topic.  (Read 395 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:56:05 PM

This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
And I am completely ok with this however this was the post I made.

Let's leave it here since this topic is not to talk about why my post got deleted.

After creating the non self-moderated topic marlboroza created the self-moderated topic Legendary account seller
The archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20190125172645/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5102198.msg49420110

In the topic he bought an event which happened around five years ago.
How much logical to bring out an event which happened five years ago?
To get the support from the community so that everyone keep saying yes tag the ponzi promoter and also account seller?

Is this fun to ruin reputation of forum members?
In the name of keeping the forum clean, spammer free, scammers free - are we really improving the forum experience or spreading hates to each others?

Leaving red trust became a fashion now?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 06:59:56 PM
Merited by marlboroza (1)

To get the support from the community so that everyone keep saying yes tag the ponzi promoter and also account seller?

In the name of keeping the forum clean, spammer free, scammers free - are we really improving the forum experience or spreading hates to each others?

The main topic is about account sales that happened just recently and one of those accounts immediately applied for a loan. So why don't you focus on why grtthegreat is so eager to destroy his own reputation with this.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:37:48 PM

I closed thread and created self moderated thread because I obviously wanted to be self-moderated in first place to remove some trolls from it, in case they show up. You can't really turn normal thread to self moderated.

I removed your post because you went full digaran, and what's that, btw: archived, screenshot taken, then crossed and again archived...well that brings nothing valuable to conversation and as suchmoon pointed (main topic), account default on loan, got sold, new owner asked for new no collateral loan. Read thread again, you will see that this thread doesn't make much sense, and if you have something to say except small rants I won't remove your post - you are welcome to post, regardless that message you received.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 09:10:31 PM

@mdayonliner, can you please stop now? Look like you are going forward Anti DT gang. First thing you know better that OP have right to delete you reply if he don't like. So I don't think you should make thread regarding this issue. Look like you just want to prove wrong DT members. Ponzi scheme wasn't the main part of post. Marlboroza just point out his previous activity. But you are pointing marlboroza shouldn't point it out. Really it need ?

I expect you will not admitted on Anti DT gang, if you like to contribute yourself like previously you tried then it would be better.

I really believe that you need take rest few days to refresh your mind.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 09:10:51 PM

And I am completely ok with this however this was the post I made.
Dawg, do you need therapy? I can do it for you, at a very cheap special discounted price of 500$ in BTC per hour, only for you.

Also you more or less sound like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77sS5IuR0Gs (IM NOT RICKROLL ANYBODY FFS).

Things go above and beyond what you might think/know. Sure, some people love ruining other people's so called reputation, but I don't think marlboroza is one of them, marlboroza's work is really, and maybe he just genuinely wants to warn people about these accounts?

Things have gone from bad to worse when account sales happen, so I don't see anything wrong in him warning users.

Note that grtthegreat hasn't lost his "reputation" yet.

PS, I use reputation in quotes because its meaningless to me.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:53:32 PM

That's not what the thread is about, like, at all, which you would know if you spent some time reading it. Everyone realizes you have "skin in the game" of trying to make people forget about shady behavior that happened in the past, particularly in relation to Ponzis, meaning your appeal to emotion (Why spread hate guys!?!? Think of the reputations!!) is both see-through and disingenuous.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:58:07 PM

I closed thread and created self moderated thread because I obviously wanted to be self-moderated in first place to remove some trolls from it, in case they show up. You can't really turn normal thread to self moderated.

I removed your post because you went full digaran, and what's that, btw: archived, screenshot taken, then crossed and again archived...well that brings nothing valuable to conversation and as suchmoon pointed (main topic), account default on loan, got sold, new owner asked for new no collateral loan. Read thread again, you will see that this thread doesn't make much sense, and if you have something to say except small rants I won't remove your post - you are welcome to post, regardless that message you received.

Ha the entire forum is terrified of people presenting facts based posts. Soon it will all be self moderated by the same central group of imbeciles and degenerates that run merit and DT.

It is quite amusing for me to watch people run for these options because they are afraid of facts based presentations that refute their central points or invalidate them presenting them due to obvious double standards that are there in black and white.

You present ANYTHING fact based that opposes the narrative or agenda they want to push = trolling

"fear .. the forum is rank with it"

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:45:20 PM

~blah~
Yeah, whatever keeps you out of threads  Cheesy
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:20:43 PM

~blah~
Yeah, whatever keeps you out of threads  Cheesy

Keeping out presentation of facts that do not support the agenda pushed here you mean.

I present facts, others don't like those facts.

Fear of facts.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:16:18 AM

This user is currently ignored.
I am not sure how to respond to this. When I figure this out you will be the first one I will inform.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:15:22 PM

This user is currently ignored.
I am not sure how to respond to this. When I figure this out you will be the first one I will inform.

You worked out how to respond to facts that do not fit with your agenda already.

run and hide

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:34:08 PM

run and hide Show/Hide
FTFY.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:19:46 AM

To keep forum clean and scammer free its obviously our responsibity to stand together. Why do you think its unfair to bring out old event? So you want to say that if anyone did fraudlent works in the past  he/she can't be under DT members jurisdiction. Thats not a wise thinking man. It doesn't matter how much older the event is.

DT members activies are not spreading hates to each other. Its the only way how they trying to keep the forum safer for users.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:00:24 PM

To keep forum clean and scammer free its obviously our responsibity to stand together. Why do you think its unfair to bring out old event? So you want to say that if anyone did fraudlent works in the past  he/she can't be under DT members jurisdiction. Thats not a wise thinking man. It doesn't matter how much older the event is.

DT members activies are not spreading hates to each other. Its the only way how they trying to keep the forum safer for users.

BUT some DT members are proven liars and have done other shady things themselves in the past. They seem to want to forget about those.

Want proof then ask.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: