Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRADE REWARDS 2BTC & 400,000$ in Prob]Pre trade Mining on Probit Exchange  (Read 675 times)
iyke12 (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 10:09:36 AM

Are you still sleeping on it? While others are mining? More than 30% of prob allocation has been mined, join now!

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:17:04 AM

I wonder what does pre trade mining does in the ICO, is it just mining like usual thing or we can mine the allocated tokens?
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:39:15 AM

I wonder what does pre trade mining does in the ICO, is it just mining like usual thing or we can mine the allocated tokens?

Trade Mining itself is a form of earning tokens while trading. i stand to be corrected if i'm wrong.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:40:37 AM

Are you still sleeping on it? While others are mining? More than 30% of prob allocation has been mined, join now!

i don't see the reason why any sane investor would want to miss this opportunity.
Gozmoc

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:41:49 AM

Wow I didn't know that bitcoin rewards are involved . The probit team really know how to make exciting activities. Now even I couldn't resist 2,000,000 prob now you also talk about winners winning btc. Now I am flared lol

Bitcoin rewards?
What are you talking about Huh
Gozmoc

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:44:38 AM

how can i earn the BTC reward while trading . Huh
cosmicart

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:45:08 AM

Is the bitcoin rewards for only those who use the Korean exchange? Or all global participants?

i'm eager to know too Smiley
cosmicart

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:54:11 AM

Good one and I will pass this to some folks not to miss out on it. I believe it will turn out great in future. I believe to get access to the whitepaper soon to get more information about the platform.

The exchange is actually a good one, probit is professional and will bring about the world most global exchange to know more visit here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://static.probit.com/landing/whitepaper/whitepaper_probit_en-us_v1.0.3.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj61r3KkZPgAhUGJ1AKHSFlBfkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1iEeIjrhTtPoQZhxAm8PQg

In such a market it will be very difficult to get your place at the table. Without large investments in advertising and without trading bots + full access to otc trading via api it will be unrealistic to enter the top. Added your project to the bookmarks.

Lol, but you have to try as much as you can Smiley
Gozmoc

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:55:45 AM

Wow, it's so easy how one can miss information, how is the ProBit Exchange able to meet up with this kind of incentives at this time for its users ? Truly early birds enjoy the most. Few hours to go for the pre trade mining section . Leggo Probit

Now that it is live, i hope you are keyed in.
Gozmoc

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:57:00 AM

So there is going to be to rounds, when will the tokens mined and won be credited to users ProBit accounts?
i think you should ask on telegram community
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:13:42 AM

🔥Pre-Trade Mining Round 1 at ProBit is Now Open!https://www.probit.com/en-us/pre-trade

💰Why Mine PROB during Pre-Trade Mining?

1. Get back 100% of trading fee in PROB
100% of trading fees for BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, BTC/KRW, ETH/KRW, XRP/KRW, EOS/KRW trading pairs are converted to PROB at a price of 240 KRW or 0.21 USDT.

2. Receive Endless Airdrops
PROB Holders are scheduled to receive 12 rounds of airdrops in 6 weeks!
PROB Holders will continue receiving airdrops whenever a project lists at ProBit Exchange.

3. Top Miners of PROB will receive 2 BTC, in total
1st place: 1 BTC
2nd-3rd place: 0.5 BTC

4. Buyback of the Decade
30% of all trading fees incurred in both Pre-Trade Mining rounds will be used as funds to buyback circulating PROB tokens in 2019.

5. Tons of other Benefits
Trading fee discounts, referral bonus, voting rights and preferential access to new features at ProBit

⏱Pre-Trade Mining Round 1 will end in 12 hours!
Hurry up and start mining PROB now!
https://www.probit.com/en-us/pre-trade

100% value back, wow!
That's mouth-watering, I'm certainly spreading this news.

Exciting times we are now, probit is making it all happen
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:14:38 AM

Pre trade mining like the name implies is  mining of prob token just before trading begins . To effectively run pre trade mining, users are to trade on the probit exchange on btc/usdt pairs or eth/usdt pairs or other krw pairs once the Korean exchange version is launched. The amount of prob mined is equal to 100% charges when trading, so the more you trade the more prob you mine(earn).
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:22:01 AM

Trade Mining itself is a form of earning tokens while trading. i stand to be corrected if i'm wrong.
Thank you for the support, you have been amazing . Yes it is, I emphasized better  below though.
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:23:22 AM

i don't see the reason why any sane investor would want to miss this opportunity.
It is my job to help them not miss it, so they do not complain later, People are already earning, everyone can earn. There is still a round 2 tommorrow Cheesy
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:24:56 AM

Wow I didn't know that bitcoin rewards are involved . The probit team really know how to make exciting activities. Now even I couldn't resist 2,000,000 prob now you also talk about winners winning btc. Now I am flared lol

Bitcoin rewards?
What are you talking about Huh

Yes asides the prob rewards, the top 3 winners of the trade mining will be rewarded with a total of 2 btc. Now this is gain gain upon gain, investors on probit are happy investors
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:26:06 AM

how can i earn the BTC reward while trading . Huh
Only top 3 trade miner will win bitcoins, other trade miners can continue  claiming  and mining as much prob as possible
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:27:53 AM

Good one and I will pass this to some folks not to miss out on it. I believe it will turn out great in future. I believe to get access to the whitepaper soon to get more information about the platform.

The exchange is actually a good one, probit is professional and will bring about the world most global exchange to know more visit here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://static.probit.com/landing/whitepaper/whitepaper_probit_en-us_v1.0.3.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj61r3KkZPgAhUGJ1AKHSFlBfkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1iEeIjrhTtPoQZhxAm8PQg

In such a market it will be very difficult to get your place at the table. Without large investments in advertising and without trading bots + full access to otc trading via api it will be unrealistic to enter the top. Added your project to the bookmarks.

Lol, but you have to try as much as you can Smiley

Exactly, everyone has an equal shot in winning, just do your very best
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:28:40 AM

So there is going to be to rounds, when will the tokens mined and won be credited to users ProBit accounts?
i think you should ask on telegram community

Yes, I already replied though , but nice directing
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 02:09:40 PM

To keep track of the level at which mining pool has been mined  do use this link  https://www.probit.com/en-us/pre-trade
Cadito4545

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:12:25 PM

Impressive, so lots and lots of Prob miners have already attacked the mining pool this way?. Wow, I hope I will be able to get some prob for myself, as I know I am not still late for round one, and round two continues tommorrow . Thank you Dev for the never ending updates it helps
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: