Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change of strategy  (Read 18364 times)
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:39:26 PM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.
Yep you are right. But, sometimes as nowadays, so when the price estimates do not work, the method is unsatisfactory. So finding your own method is not just about finding something new in TA, it is only self-discovery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:45:08 PM

actually, in investing especially in the crypto world where the price is very unstable we really have to have a lot of strategies so that even in the most difficult market situation like today we still have to get profits so use your best strategy to survive on cryptocurrency.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:17:37 PM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.
'

I like your idea of changing strategy but it involves a few process

1, Identifying your next step
2. confirming if your potentials and skills can attain and sustain it
3. do your own research
4. and be yourself.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:26:44 PM

Why don't you change it.

Definitely I am favor in your thoughts herein cryptocurrency we need to become observant where we make mistakes to earn profits. Always learn and change strategy if not working the old one strategy.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:28:22 PM

Yes, apparently the current market is in this scenario! If you wait for a specific period you lose the profit and still get hurt, the life of the trader is basically the one that is to adpatar to any movements of the markets! The profits at the end of 2017 can be considered points outside the curve, rarely any coin is valuing x5, previously x10 could be the minimum.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:43:24 PM

A safe strategy for me is to always make trading transactions with pairs FIAT-BTC or FIAT-Altcoins. Because I think it's easier to trade by knowing the value of coins against Fiat. So we can know how many dollars profit or loss.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:46:08 PM

I think best strategy in bear market is sell all to usdt or any stable coin and hold them. We can also earn money by margin trading if you have good skill in margin

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:51:01 PM

I think best strategy in bear market is sell all to usdt or any stable coin and hold them. We can also earn money by margin trading if you have good skill in margin
Margin trading is also risky, a good idea in your opinion is saving us money. and I agree more with that idea.
so far trading is very difficult as well as margin trading. pause and wait for the right time to return to trading.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:55:37 PM

A safe strategy for me is to always make trading transactions with pairs FIAT-BTC or FIAT-Altcoins. Because I think it's easier to trade by knowing the value of coins against Fiat. So we can know how many dollars profit or loss.
I agree with you because I've found out if you trade BTC - ALTs or ALTs - ALTs pairs, you may be mislead thinking you're making profit if one of the pairs goes up whereas it's fiat equivalent is falling.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:10:22 PM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better.
At that time, only the lazy did not make a profit in the market. To do this, it was not even necessary to have knowledge/skills in trading. A skilled traders and now earn good money.

So whether you are a skilled trader, how much profit do you get when the market falls now?

talking is easy, but remember the fact that there were many people who failed when yesterday's fall and even the failure was still felt today.
Before writing a message, you first read carefully what I wrote. I did not say that I am a trader. The meaning of my message was different. And most importantly, I do not owe you anything, and even more so to prove/show their profits in cryptocurrency.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:19:23 PM

Indeed, if I previously had to trade long positions, now, short positions on short-term timeframes bring more profit. Bitcoin and ethereum are  easily predictable on the minute charts now.

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:35:13 PM

Indeed, if I previously had to trade long positions, now, short positions on short-term timeframes bring more profit. Bitcoin and ethereum are  easily predictable on the minute charts now.

Unfortunatelly not so much platforms allowed futures and marginal trading especially for altcoins. By the way at the moment short positions vs bitcoin\ethereum\litecoin become more and more dangerous day by day

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:16:21 PM

I am still holding coins and do not see any reasons to sell them. You should have no idea about the crypto currencies market and the whole industry in general if you are selling your coins under the ICO prices.

sometimes you have to sell it even though things are below the ICO price, I'm sure all markets will experience the same thing, unless only your token, you can HOLD as long as you want. however, if the entire market becomes bearish then cutoff is also the choice of asset management.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:02:55 PM

I am still holding coins and do not see any reasons to sell them. You should have no idea about the crypto currencies market and the whole industry in general if you are selling your coins under the ICO prices.

sometimes you have to sell it even though things are below the ICO price, I'm sure all markets will experience the same thing, unless only your token, you can HOLD as long as you want. however, if the entire market becomes bearish then cutoff is also the choice of asset management.
It seems to me that the only correct strategy for today is from the long-term storage of its assets, but only which consists of the highest-rated coins. For other projects There is no hope or confidence in the specific prospects. Of course there is a fairly good selection of projects that show good results and are in the second or third hundred rankings, but they need to be known or analyzed in order to get such confidence.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:07:56 PM

If you used to adhere to a single strategic method And this allowed you to earn money, but now it does not work, then no one will give you a guarantee that if you change your strategy to the opposite, then you will continue to earn. If your new strategy is not consistent with general market influences, then this may not give you anything.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:18:50 PM

Changing strategies is a necessary action, especially if you understand that now there are real opportunities for all the same to be able to realize profits. You understand that now everything is relative.
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:05:46 PM

Crypto has increased very high in 2017. And throughout 2018 the Crypto market has declined. So it is only natural that these investors complain that they have difficulty earning profits. And I prefer to do daily trading, although it can only generate small profits. But more days will certainly be a lot.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:24:45 PM

I do agree with this kind of method.
One problem is when you got used to a short term trading which just takes hours.
The kind of thinking dont just change in an instant. It is like an addiction with greed.

Kind of have the same thinking before but with this kind of slow movement in the market you wont really have a choice but to go with the flow.
2-3 days of waiting with just a couple of dollars in profit is good enough for me. Besides, I didnt quit my work so it is like a bonus for me.
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:29:44 PM

At the moment, I would like to get at least some profit: fast or not very fast! Times like that!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:33:55 PM

Everyone has their own strategy. I am not a good trade so i choose longterm investment to make a profit. Choose and buy one of the good ICO after their listing the token at exchange. Of course the price of their tokens will be cheap at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: