Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change of strategy  (Read 18364 times)
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4288

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:08:30 AM

Bitcoin grew by 19 percent, and this is only the beginning. According to analysts, its growth can go even higher. All this speaks of euphoria in the market. Now people, instead of selling cryptocurrency, buy it. It is very risky. This is not the right strategy. You may lose money. Today it is important to have a cold head.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:42:01 AM

I have read some people's comments. Many people choose to hold it. They also think that they have risen recently and do not think that the bull market is coming. continue waiting. Still need to wait for the bull market to arrive. I also think so. Still need to wait for the market to chang

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:01:50 PM

Greed is one of the bad aspects of human life. If you get something you want more of it. And as a result of wanting more and more, you may lead to a great loss. So try to be patient as progress does not occur overnight. It will take time. So will apply in cryptocurrency as well. Take step by step.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:06:14 PM

Every trader and investor must have a precise strategy so that he will always benefit in any situation. For the current situation when the market situation is difficult to predict, only traders and experienced investors can benefit. The strategy we have to do now is to change the concept of short-term trading and short-term investment into long-term trading and long-term investment.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:10:48 PM

Sometimes it happens that people really can change the strategies they use. I think that such situations today can really show how much you still need to try to get the benefit. Strategy change is normal.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 12:35:32 PM

Of course, a small profit is much better than a loss, but you should understand that a person is by nature greedy and always strives to get the maximum profit, and often gets a loss because of it.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:38:06 PM

World of trading is a world of full surprise.
Let say if trader A using method X at time Y, that trader A is on lucky time to have profit.
Eventhough trader B using method X at time Y + 1 hour late, the luck will be different.

So what should we do about it ?
Consistency !

Smiley
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:41:58 PM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.

This is a very nice one. Most people will keep doing that one thing they do hoping to get results meanwhile they won't know situations change. There should be change of strategy in everything one do in life.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:43:29 PM

I have read some people's comments. Many people choose to hold it. They also think that they have risen recently and do not think that the bull market is coming. continue waiting. Still need to wait for the bull market to arrive. I also think so. Still need to wait for the market to chang
Bitcoin was hitting another high rate this month and this will become real evidence about the bitcoin bullish trend is real. Whatever you said and we are only buying more and more bitcoin.
Market cap doesn't even need any speculation to increase.

lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:52:31 PM

For now almost every trader can get easy profits because of the sudden rise in the crypto market, some traders who are just starting to trade will definitely be happy with the current market situation, but will be very sad for traders who don't lose capital due to cutloss, but this situation we must also be vigilant because it could only last a little while so if we have secured the profit immediately

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:04:32 PM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.
If its not profitable means either you do it wrong or the strategy itself is the mistake,but the easiest and safest of all strategy is the long term holding in where the coins and tokens will just sit in your wallet and waiting for the perfect timing to sell out
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:10:06 PM

Why don't you change it.
Not all investor are doing swing or day trade since swing  or day trade need more knowledge in charting analysis and need to monitor daily  the crypto market and it is very risky for newbie trader to try this one cause they might end up losing money if their prediction might go wrong. For me I prefer long  term hold since i have limited knowledge in trading.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:22:17 PM

Why don't you change it.

Basically, being contented with a small profit is not acceptable, particularly if you are risking a huge amount of coins in trading and holding it, you just waste your time if you execute your decisions inefficiently. What is better is to be active minute by minute, and it is called scalping, then you can have a small profit per scalp, but when it sums up, it is big.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:34:02 PM

Why don't you change it.
If its not profitable means either you do it wrong or the strategy itself is the mistake,but the easiest and safest of all strategy is the long term holding in where the coins and tokens will just sit in your wallet and waiting for the perfect timing to sell out
Surely it is good strategy to invest in good tokens which are having promising future, as according to recent situation of the market it is not good to think for sudden profit but as you said only holding will be better option, for this we will need wallet and I think bitcoin saving wallet is only blockchain which has more features to hold and that can allow us to use our coin anytime, but  now holding is the only strategy.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:55:24 AM

You need to read more and to visit various forum threads. I sometimes meet tempting strategies and I use them. Investing in these strategies a small amount of money.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:18:24 AM

Strategic change is always necessary. regardless of when you are making a lot of money in the current market. The strategy must always change over time because the market and the buying mentality of investors are always changing.
Subjectivity will not lead to a good result. Professional investors told me that.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Evrolina

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:20:37 AM

One of the best way to make profit now in crypto is to learn to take your profit at the possible least because not is certain in the crypto market.
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:50:09 AM

To change the strategy still takes a long time - to understand and comprehend.
The main thing is not to give up and go to your goal, try to find time to learn new strategies, even at the current time on such market
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:58:02 AM

I have developed a standard strategy that benefits me. You need to trade little-known coins in a short time. Half of its benefits need to invest in the top coins and continue to walk. In case that tomorrow will bullrun need to be always ready for this.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:11:39 PM

Crypto market is very easy to manipulate, investors can easily control prices if they want to, by pumping a coin, they can reap profits in a few seconds. Bear market conditions lately will of course change the way investors get profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: