Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change of strategy  (Read 18364 times)
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 06:02:58 PM

So actually changing the strategy certainly won't always work well. Because the crypto market is truly dynamic and changes every time. if we also do not follow the flow, it will still be inferior to the market. BTW changing strategy won't be easy as you said. I'm sure some people would doubt at first when they trying to do

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:53:33 PM

You do not need to be greedy, especially on the falling market. I cannot understand people that are selling their tokens for very low prices right now and are awaiting to get x5 within several days. It does not work on the bearish market.
Toy_evil

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:20:10 PM

At the moment, I would like to get at least some profit: fast or not very fast! Times like that!
As I understand you. Given the behavior of the market at the moment, you can dare a little and suggest that we are expected by a certain jump in the course.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:26:15 PM

I'm not going to change strategy now.
The crypto market is very volatile and I have chosen for myself a long-term invested in promising coins.
I think this should make a profit and lead me to good success.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:33:46 PM

Changing of strategy do not matter if you are well versed in trading a good trader will always make profit irrespective of the market sentiment however majority of cryptos enthusiasts are just hodlers who wouldn't take a risk but will rather wait till market changes its sentiments.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:53:44 PM

The cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, the rules, conditions, directions of development are changing, and whatever activities related to cryptocurrencies we are engaged in, we must adapt to the market and change our strategy. If we are lazy and do not want to change anything, we risk becoming archaic.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:23:30 PM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.

This is why you cannot rely on just one strategy for the whole moment. Even businesses have different approaches, marketing strategies and even upgraded ro adopt on modern society. Your strategy must also varies with the different kind of market we are experiencing. You should always have plan B or C would be better.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:40:25 PM

Cryptocurrency has experienced rapid development in recent years, especially after 2017's Bull run, the market began to move more cautiously and look for Crypto price stability, and stop the bull run in the future, so the current method for investors is waiting for the right time to invest , I suggest a lucrative investment now at ICO, because I see a lot of projects that are starting to take care of investors in ICO, both by maintaining market balance and holding tokens to widespread before investors really benefit.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Stakerist

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:33:28 PM

In this situation, which many investors have now found, in my opinion, absolutely no need to complain, just the opposite, you need to calm down and wait for growth!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:48:17 PM

I think friends here must have thought of many ways to change strategies, so as not to waste time waiting. sometimes there are also those who have acted, and of course they all still believe that the crypto market will certainly develop even better than today.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:53:22 PM

Some investors and traders are complaining of not making profits like they used to, when the market was better. Instead or profits, it has been loses.
If you find yourself in this situation, why don't you ask yourself; what method am I using that is not making things to work out?
It will surprise you that the method might be archaic or that it might not work for this period.
Why don't you change it.
For instance, you always wait for long to get huge profits within 24hrs, which used to work for you. Since the market is bear, why don't you reduce the time and be satisfied with small profit. Then gradually, you can accumulate more.
I think everyone has their own way of cryptocurrency and they don't think too much about it or few think about it because the strategies they use are very long used in cryptocurrency and they can benefit from it so they don't think too much about it
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:55:59 PM

I think friends here must have thought of many ways to change strategies, so as not to waste time waiting. sometimes there are also those who have acted, and of course they all still believe that the crypto market will certainly develop even better than today.
Of course, the market will be developing, but everyone is worried about the question "when?" Now everyone is in a long waiting

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:00:53 PM

This situation of cryptocurrency market is going to be normal and stronger market again so we can change our plans and strategy on how we earn profits,because now is the right time to earn more.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:01:06 PM

Strategies should have been flipped in May-June of 2018 because that's the time that we know that crypto will not make any bull runs or the price of bitcoin won't go into another all-time-high. So you know started shorting by then and make money regardless of the bearish trend, just saying. If you adjusted today, then it must be too late because majority of the coins have lost like 90% already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:04:15 PM

Sooner or later, you have to change the strategy of trading, which today is no longer generating income. Probably only in this way you can really do something very worthwhile, because you can lose everything at once.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:05:07 PM

With the current bearish market situation, you cannot be demanding on your profit. If during the bullish market, a small investment can give you very big returns, now it is a different story. The market right now only gives you small but gradual and stable gains. Just be patient and you will soon realize great returns from your investment.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:07:21 PM

Change of strategy is necessary with regards to market changes. We should not stick on buying and buying altcoins and then hold until such time of regrets because when pump happen we look for much higher value unfortunately end up to downtrend. Strategy is always base on reality and not base on emotional will.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 03:11:26 PM

Everyone has their own strategy. I am not a good trade so i choose longterm investment to make a profit. Choose and buy one of the good ICO after their listing the token at exchange. Of course the price of their tokens will be cheap at this time.
right, everyone has a specific strategy that they implement, it can even be said that the strategy is the same as commitment and if there are people who have strong commitments when they find the right ICO or coin I am sure that in the end they will get a lot of profits because they don't easily carried away by market flows especially influenced by negative issues

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193

$martFund

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:12:07 PM

It's a good strategy which can only work if one invest in a good  tokens else it will just be major losses. With this bear market, one shouldn't think too much about making profits

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:15:58 PM

Why don't you change it.
my opinion is the problem is definitely equally with our experience and also in this market so if we put our 100% effort we will not get the 100% profit it will reduce to the half so if the market is also been in the good state then only we can get the full gain from our work otherwise it will be near struggling situation at all time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: