Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency Happiness for everyone  (Read 18378 times)
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:31:15 PM

if you look at the market today it is indeed experiencing a decline, but according to my paradigm, I say that at the moment all coins are looking for a price balance, so that the coin will not fall too far in the 2019 period

various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 02:36:56 PM

If you look at the market situation in the short term, it's normal to think badly. But in the long run we are all full of faith and confidence. I'm happy to be in the crypto world for my own.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:45:54 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency has a great future. Yes, 2018 was not very successful and perhaps the same will be 2019. But I think that in the future we will see another growth. And by this time we will have enough coins in our portfolio to sell.

Cryptocurrency will make the patient people happy. Although the market so bad today, but I think the market will grow up after the bad day of decreasing. Happiness cryptocurrency market will come soon and hope that I will earn more money from bounty ICO project.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:03:52 PM

Bitcoin and Other Altcoins became more and more cheaper, I read a new that Bitcoin and Other Altcoins will still continue to dumb maybe until 1k usd / Bitcoin by this year, I didnt ever read about good new for crypto in this year like many other expert said. I not an Expert on prediction but I see Ethereum and other Altcoins except Bitcoin has a real great future in my opinion. And today crypto currency continues their negative movement, I want to hear only good news for this year, and please dont make a negative comment, why? Believe me I seen a lots and today on my thread I just wanna hear a good news
The cryptocurrency will not fall this year to such a price, the General mood in the market has changed to positive and investors are waiting for a signal to start actively buying coins, the panic year 2018 is in the past

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 04:27:19 PM

Do not listen to what the experts say. In most cases, this is simply nonsense and manipulation. It often happens that experts were bribed to say something definite on the air or interview. Obviously, this is done to ensure that interested people earn good money on this. No wonder there is a strategy to act strictly the opposite of what the experts say: when they say to sell, start buying and vice versa.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 06:58:50 PM

if to recall for what the Bitcoin - for improving of quality of life of people was created, then it is quite clear that crypto life will improve, not the best time is possible now, but it is sure that a part of any person will be crypto integral.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:39:07 PM

What we see is the fact that this year's digital currency is less productive and prices continue to decline. I have heard a lot of good news about Cryptocurrency and most Altcoin has started to improve its quality, of course it is something that makes me confident and believes that there will be recovery even if it is uncertain. Everyone would want to hear good things about the Crypto room so we can be passionate about investing.

blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:18:52 PM

is true lately i also have read only bad news about altcoin and btc but i'm sure that sooner or later the world of crypto will come back to its maximum splendor as in 2017

free space pm if interessed
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:25:33 PM

is true lately i also have read only bad news about altcoin and btc but i'm sure that sooner or later the world of crypto will come back to its maximum splendor as in 2017
maybe there are some people who want crypto to fall so they can get crypto cheaply and after that they will make positive news so that their assets rise.
so we should not be fooled by such things and remain confident in our choices.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:27:37 PM

A lot of people who mixed out on crypto in the early days so much wish for crypto market to fall further so that they can buy cheap. Bottom line is if the market continue falling, people may not be interested in investing rather they will continue to cash out.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:12:30 PM

A lot of people who mixed out on crypto in the early days so much wish for crypto market to fall further so that they can buy cheap. Bottom line is if the market continue falling, people may not be interested in investing rather they will continue to cash out.
The fact is that today there are quite a lot of cryptocurrency users who are not fully aware of the possibilities of the cryptocurrency market and how to act in certain situations. Many made the wrong conclusions, after unsuccessful investments. Or, on the contrary, they didn’t appreciate their opportunities, made the wrong investments and lost everything.
OTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:53:34 PM

Not everyone wish the best for cryptocurrency. Some people wish the downfall of cryptocurrency. However, cryptocurrency will only make people who are patient happy very soon because the prices are rising up currently. Its a matter of holding the coins we have and wait for sometime.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:30:07 PM

Always remember that even there is a bad news that are getting happened we still have those people who'd like to change the market's situations. That's why most of the holders that invested before they still holding their investments and just waiting for the big increase again of the currencies value in the market.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:31:09 PM

2020 will become a crypto year, I believe so. After a few bad years, developers and companies will bring new solutions to the crypto world
I also hope that 2020 will be a great year for people to get the best profit because from 2018 until now, the value of many big coins is falling very fast. I believe that change in 2020 will determine the existence of this market and we will have to wait more
but we don't have any proof for the development of cryptocurrency in 2020 then how we can trust on hold and how investment for the future if it is not valuable our time and our money are definitely waste.
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:37:20 PM

$ 1000 for bitcoin? No, I do not believe it, it is too low price for bitcoin. And here's another good news - the bear market will not last forever, soon everything will change, and I think these changes will take place this year. Wink Bitcoin and other altcoins will finally become more expensive. Cool
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:42:08 PM

Bitcoin and Other Altcoins became more and more cheaper, I read a new that Bitcoin and Other Altcoins will still continue to dumb maybe until 1k usd / Bitcoin by this year, I didnt ever read about good new for crypto in this year like many other expert said. I not an Expert on prediction but I see Ethereum and other Altcoins except Bitcoin has a real great future in my opinion. And today crypto currency continues their negative movement, I want to hear only good news for this year, and please dont make a negative comment, why? Believe me I seen a lots and today on my thread I just wanna hear a good news

I personally don't like negative news myself, i think there is still hope for cryptocurrency development because of the intrinsic value attached to it,bitcoin and altcoins prices will soar very soon because of the different positive news that we are hearing about their use cases in our society
I also don't like negative news about crypto, there is a lot of news about crypto that can affect prices, I'm sure when a lot of positive news about crypto will affect prices soaring again
news greatly affects investor confidence in crypto, when positive news appears, investors will reinvest and demand for coins on the market will increase so that price increases will occur
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 10:47:26 PM

If you look at the market situation in the short term, it's normal to think badly. But in the long run we are all full of faith and confidence. I'm happy to be in the crypto world for my own.

I do not think so. For now short-term trading is convenient to making money. But it is unclear what kind of result we will get for long-term trade. Yes, the end is going to be all right, but what is really important is when the end comes?  Huh
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 10:49:03 PM

Cryptocurrency can still be a very good hope for everyone.
the price of crypto currencies this year doesn't work well. but I believe that the future of cryptocurrencies will be very good next year and can still be hope for all those who believe in cryptocurrencies.
Yes, that's how the cryptocurrency ecosystem works. Sometimes going up, sometimes going down. We only need to adapt to every change that occurs by doing a deep analysis. Although it's hard to get a profit in this saturated market, opportunities will always be there, just need to be extra careful. Spring is coming soon. I hope.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:49:45 PM

I think that all the bad news that will now begin to write, will be aimed only at getting rid of many investors. Then the whales will buy and get rich. I think that it is not worth selling cryptocurrencies in any case this year.

8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 465

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:52:56 PM

I get good news, that this year is the the starting point for bitcoin to return pump price (like 2017). some say this will happen in mid-2019, or end of 2019. hopefully this will happen.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████