Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fucking Ponzi's and the idiots that buy into them + List of Shills  (Read 15316 times)
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 08:18:25 AM

i saw this ponzi give bit.net and have a lot of fans all is newbie i think the owner is going nuts by talking to himself Cheesy his thread is flocking with his shill account

thats how they all operate mate, their goal is to overwhelm the signal of common sense with the noise of shills.

i thought that thread is the official chatroom of pyschotic ponzi organization Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:54:32 PM

bump

seems like theres more ponzis again this week
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 05:59:28 PM

bump

seems like theres more ponzis again this week

they are all over the forum some idiot also create his own sig campaign for his ponzi Cheesy maybe he really wants to do something good in his ponzi i dunno Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:54:35 PM

These ponzi operators are the worst and the justifications they make for operating them are equally hilarious
mem (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:04:54 AM

ponzi's ponzi's everywhere.

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:22:17 PM

added yonce for his shitty HYIP.

lostshare

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:52:05 AM

And any of us care because....?

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:19:14 AM

And any of us care because....?

well obviously grumpy sock puppets like you do Tongue

nice 3rd post btw socky

quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:45:45 PM

These ponzi operators are the worst and the justifications they make for operating them are equally hilarious

Hey anything for a profit!  It's called rationalizing, and they make up some excuse why the scam ends up running away with people's money(they can't last forever) so that they feel better about themselves making money off stupid people.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:27:56 PM

A very annoying Ponzi courtesy of 125BTCPonzi (wtf kind of name is that): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=538542.0

Don't forget his lovely Ponzi shill, knightdk @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=290195

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6635

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 02:55:00 AM

Hey  DiamondCardz why you always show your jealousy to me ? Your dad and mom don't love you? LOL so baby BA baby little baby  Shocked

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:12:09 AM

Hey anything for a profit!  It's called rationalizing, and they make up some excuse why the scam ends up running away with people's money(they can't last forever) so that they feel better about themselves making money off stupid people.

Ive struck them, I even think BFL Josh suffers a similar complaint.
The most pathetic scammer is the one that needs forgiveness &/ understanding at the end when it all goes tits up as ponzi's ALWAYS do.

big props to all the ponzi fighters, its having an impact.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 09:06:40 AM

Hey  DiamondCardz why you always show your jealousy to me ? Your dad and mom don't love you? LOL so baby BA baby little baby  Shocked

Jealousy? Aha, no. "Your dad and mom don't love you?" How about you actually attack my argument rather than just insult me? Is it because you can't defend yourself? That's called ad hominem:

Here's the pyramid of argument for you:

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:38:06 AM

Hey  DiamondCardz why you always show your jealousy to me ? Your dad and mom don't love you? LOL so baby BA baby little baby  Shocked

Jealousy? Aha, no. "Your dad and mom don't love you?" How about you actually attack my argument rather than just insult me? Is it because you can't defend yourself? That's called ad hominem:

I GOT 0.4 BTC PROFIT FROM THIS PONZI AND...
I DON'T CARE JEALOUS BABY LIKE YOU YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT TOSAY BUT WHEN YOU SAY ABOUT ME YOU ALWAYS SHOW YOUR IDOIT TO ME  BYEEEE olo

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:40:29 AM

I DON'T CARE JEALOUS BABY LIKE YOU YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT TOSAY BUT WHEN YOU SAY ABOUT ME YOU ALWAYS SHOW YOUR IDOIT TO ME  BYEEEE olo

So if you made a million dollars robbing a bank does that mean the police who arrest you are (quote)

JEALOUS BABY LIKE YOU YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT TOSAY BUT WHEN YOU SAY ABOUT ME YOU ALWAYS SHOW YOUR IDOIT TO ME  BYEEEE olo

No. Again, ad hominem. You're clearly showing your low intelligence. When the Ponzi collapses (as all do), I will laugh in your face.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:43:31 AM

I DON'T CARE JEALOUS BABY LIKE YOU YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT TOSAY BUT WHEN YOU SAY ABOUT ME YOU ALWAYS SHOW YOUR IDOIT TO ME  BYEEEE olo

So if you made a million dollars robbing a bank does that mean the police who arrest you are (quote)

JEALOUS BABY LIKE YOU YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT TOSAY BUT WHEN YOU SAY ABOUT ME YOU ALWAYS SHOW YOUR IDOIT TO ME  BYEEEE olo

No. Again, ad hominem. You're clearly showing your low intelligence. When the Ponzi collapses (as all do), I will laugh in your face.

And I SPIT at your face Cheesy

johnytelevision

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:44:19 AM

It is gambling.

Everyone who think they can make money in gambling should consider therapy.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:44:57 AM

And this should show everyone why knightdk is a disgusting shill and should be added to this list ^_^

Thanks knightdk, ignored.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:51:25 AM

And this should show everyone why knightdk is a disgusting shill and should be added to this list ^_^

Thanks knightdk, ignored.

In the list and.... SO??
It will make me fire out of my job...NO
Make me can't use the forum....NO
I don't robbed the money people these play the Ponzi accept the risk. So am I wrong?
 I DON'T CARE
PONZI IS GAMBLING
Ignored you too Cheesy

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:21:44 PM

I like both those images Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print