Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcement of New Token DigiIndiaToken [DIT]  (Read 373 times)
DigitalIndiaToken (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:17:14 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 07:21:12 AM by DigitalIndiaToken

https://i.imgur.com/5cRszwe.png

Project Name: Project DIT

Project Website: will be launched soon

Token Name: DigiIndiaToken

Token Ticker: DIT

Token Logo Link: https://i.imgur.com/5cRszwe.png

Token Type: Token (Token Under BitmxittzEx)

Total Supply: 1000000000 * tokens (one billion tokens)

Initial Token Offer: 800000000 DIT for sale @ 0.0000001BTC price on https://bitmxittz.com/market/BTC-DIT

Bounty Tokens: 100000000 DIT (Bounty details will be released soon)

Dev Reserved: 100000000 DIT (For future development and reward/bounty programs)

Initial Exchange: https://bitmxittz.com/market/BTC-DIT

Roadmap

Q1 2019: Initial Token Launch, Initial Token Sale, Initial Exchange, Bounty Programs, Website Launch, Whitepaper
Q2 2019:  Private Blockchain, Android Wallet, Windows Wallet, Linux Wallet, Coin Use-cases, More Exchanges
Q3 2019:  Advance Android App/IOS App With Wallet Games etc.
Q4 2019:  Upgraded Blockchain, PC Games etc.

Bounty Program

100000DIT bounty for 10000 users completing tasks below.

1. Follow us on BitcoinTalk forum ANN at least 10 posts, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103391.

2. Follow us on Twitter, at least 10 likes 10 retweets to our tweets https://twitter.com/IndiaToken.

3. Write about DigiIndiaToken on any 5 forum sites beside BitcoinTalk.

4. Register to our website and complete KYC/AML. Website will be launched soon.

5. Register to BitmxittzEx to get DIT wallet https://bitmxittz.com/signup/?ref=111. Existing BitmxittzEx users can use wallet of exsiting account.

6. Tag our signature on your BitcoinTalk profile for 30 days.

Complete above tasks and PM with your BitcoinTalk username, Twitter username, links to your posts, DIT website username, BitmxittzEx username.

After verification 100000DIT will be sent to your BitmxittzEx DIT wallet.

Signature Bounty

250000DIT for best signature design for all level members.

More updates soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:28:43 PM

Hi DigitalIndiaToken!

It's great that BitmxittzEx platform becomes more popular.
But if you would like to promote your project at Bitcointalk forum I would suggest the following:
1. Due to you have Newbie status you can't post images and have a lot of limitation of your signature. So I strongly recommend you to buy Copper Member status (about 25$ details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385104.0)
2. Check the rules of BB-codes using (when you try to insert image with defined size you do not need use px just numbers: width=256)
3. Also you can hire a bounty manager with experience to create of threads

Anyway I wish a succes to your project because it will might a success to Bitmxittz Project too. First steps are very important

P.S. If you plan a promotion at the forum I could help you in Signature campaign, Thread design, RU translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063787.0
Feel free to contact me

P.P.S. your message with image visible:

Project Name: Project DIT

Project Website: will be launched soon

Token Name: DigiIndiaToken

Token Ticker: DIT

Token Logo Link: https://i.imgur.com/5cRszwe.png

Token Type: Token (Token Under BitmxittzEx)

Total Supply: 1000000000 * tokens (one billion tokens)

Initial Token Offer: 800000000 DIT for sale @ 0.00000001BTC price on https://bitmxittz.com/market/BTC-DIT

Bounty Tokens: 100000000 DIT (Bounty details will be released soon)

Dev Reserved: 100000000 DIT (For future development and reward/bounty programs)

Initial Exchange: https://bitmxittz.com/market/BTC-DIT

Roadmap

Q1 2019: Initial Token Launch, Initial Token Sale, Initial Exchange, Bounty Programs, Website Launch, Whitepaper
Q2 2019:  Private Blockchain, Android Wallet, Windows Wallet, Linux Wallet, Coin Use-cases, More Exchanges
Q3 2019:  Advance Android App/IOS App With Wallet Games etc.
Q4 2019:  Upgraded Blockchain, PC Games etc.

Bounty Program

Will be updated soon

This ANN will be updated soon

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
DigitalIndiaToken (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:58:54 AM

Hi DigitalIndiaToken!

It's great that BitmxittzEx platform becomes more popular.
But if you would like to promote your project at Bitcointalk forum I would suggest the following:
1. Due to you have Newbie status you can't post images and have a lot of limitation of your signature. So I strongly recommend you to buy Copper Member status (about 25$ details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385104.0)
2. Check the rules of BB-codes using (when you try to insert image with defined size you do not need use px just numbers: width=256)
3. Also you can hire a bounty manager with experience to create of threads

Anyway I wish a succes to your project because it will might a success to Bitmxittz Project too. First steps are very important

P.S. If you plan a promotion at the forum I could help you in Signature campaign, Thread design, RU translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063787.0
Feel free to contact me

P.P.S. your message with image visible:

Thanks, i will contact you soon for signature and webpage design.
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:53:02 AM

Good news dev have plan to give bounty program soon , this is one step
To know it about your project
DigitalIndiaToken (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:37:03 PM

Good news dev have plan to give bounty program soon , this is one step
To know it about your project
Bounty guidelines will be released soon.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:00:37 PM

DIT just begin to be traded but already 0.14 BTC volume last day. Seems somebody knows something...
Will wait the info about DIT application. At least looks mystifying

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
DigitalIndiaToken (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:42:49 PM

DIT just begin to be traded but already 0.14 BTC volume last day. Seems somebody knows something...
Will wait the info about DIT application. At least looks mystifying
No one knows mysterious plan yet.
As we all know over 90% ICO with +-same coin features and marketing policy fails in few months after launch leaving investors crying behind.

For now I am using unique marketing strategy and promoting policy other than regular policies.
I can not reveal whole secret but in short I am using targeted investors online/offline marketing system via commission based individuals who reach targeted investors with ICO giving investors deep explanation. price surety and security of funds using marketing module to reach step by step from small investors to potential investors to institutional investors. So most coins sold in ICO will be long term investments. To prevent price fall according module there will be always buyers ready if dump comes and also buy wall will be keep building using 50% to 80% of total funds raised. Briefly targeted investor marketing system will bring buying increasingly for long time. Once sufficient investors traders involved private blockchain will be launched for project and of course teaming up for further development, currently single dev project with commission based marketing guys with unique marketing and promoting module. Not all but most of the marketing promoting method I use from background which will be explained in whitepaper I am going to release in coming months. Buy support will be seen even after a year since marketing module is unique with long term marketing plan.

Bounty campaign online marketing and promotion will happen just for formality, we all know it doesn't help a project much. I am focusing on stronghand potential investors who will play big role to make this coin market strong and in uptrend.

In fact total supply and initial price for this kind of module is too low but this will help rising price high quicker and gain investors faith in coin.

After commissions charges and fee ~10BTC will be raised from Initial coin sale, 50% to 80% will be used to build buy wall rest will be use for project development and for investments from which whatever profit is earned will be used for buy coins from markets to keep price up.

Q1 2019 just for initial launch, sale and marketing and bounty, real development will start from Q2 2019.

Once marketing reaches to institutional level token will have good marketcap and volume.

Main mysterious plan to increase users, buyers will be only used after Q4 2019, not will be revealed to public.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:47:06 PM

Signature Bounty

25000DIT for best signature design for all level members.

More updates soon

Is it a joke? You reserved 100M DIT tokens for bounties. But you want full signature pack only for 25k DIT = 50k sats = 1.7 usd Huh
or you missed additional zero?
500k DIT will be adequate price

DigitalIndiaToken (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:31:49 AM

Signature Bounty

More updates soon

Is it a joke? You reserved 100M DIT tokens for bounties. But you want full signature pack only for 25k DIT = 50k sats = 1.7 usd Huh
Sorry, fixed now 250k,
I believe 250k DIT good amount, price will not be 2 sat forever.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:52:52 PM

Signature Bounty

More updates soon

Sorry, fixed now 250k,
I believe 250k DIT good amount, price will not be 2 sat forever.

It's much more interest Smiley I'm in
Volumes in DIT/BTC pair look promisive.
As soon as DIT website will launch and main social media links will be created I will make signature pack for DIT

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:29:51 PM

In principle, what you wrote might work. But when will the site be ready with a description of the project? Also, need information about the team. People will trust you money and this information is important too.
ever_3x

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:19:50 AM

In principle, what you wrote might work. But when will the site be ready with a description of the project? Also, need information about the team. People will trust you money and this information is important too.

I am agreed with you,many project was scam or not continue
We know this project still new,let's give time to dev to work
DigitalIndiaToken (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:58:27 PM

I am agreed with you,many project was scam or not continue
We know this project still new,let's give time to dev to work

Website will be launched possibly next week.

There is no scam possibility, DIT is created under BitmxittzEx and wallet controlled by BitmxittzEx, and they do not delist coins/tokens once listed.

Online/offline marketing will go on. teaming up, own blockchain and further development will only start in Q2 2019.
ever_3x

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:41:10 AM

Are there any updates about this project?
We are waiting for the promised website and bounty program
DigitalIndiaToken (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:38:09 PM

Are there any updates about this project?
We are waiting for the promised website and bounty program

Sorry for delay in website launch and bounty program, discussing with programmer and exchange admins, new coin bounty swap add exchanges will happen probably in Q2.
Stay glued to this thread for updates.
thank you.
devesh.g

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:39:32 PM

Can someone tell us more about the team?

What is the relationship to India?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: