Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING  (Read 27880 times)
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

I am neutral about this ICO for its flipping potential and negative for its long-term potential. There are too many competitors in this space. Combined with the inexperienced team, I am just not sure if Aventus can come out as the winner.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

I am neutral about this ICO for its flipping potential and negative for its long-term potential. There are too many competitors in this space. Combined with the inexperienced team, I am just not sure if Aventus can come out as the winner.

i think aventus is working good on the project
the project looks short but it is too big and long term
i am sure then aventus can come out as a winner but needs a lot of hardwork and time
on another hand other similar projects are also needs great work for comes at number 1st. but right now i am with aventus
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

AMA with Aventus founders

We published the AMA video, to answer your questions.
We will have other such initiatives and we welcome your questions
In the first of what we intend to be a (semi!) regular series, Aventus founders Annika & Alan sat down to answer some of the questions recently being raised by the community.
https://blog.aventus.io/ama-with-aventus-founders-july-2018-81ccfec41afb
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:34:18 AM

AMA with Aventus founders

We published the AMA video, to answer your questions.
We will have other such initiatives and we welcome your questions
In the first of what we intend to be a (semi!) regular series, Aventus founders Annika & Alan sat down to answer some of the questions recently being raised by the community.
https://blog.aventus.io/ama-with-aventus-founders-july-2018-81ccfec41afb

great Q&A video i was waiting for Q&A video from aventus. thanks AVENTUS for touch in with community
after aventus turns their eth to fiat currency aventus has 20 to 25 million dollers left to be spending on the developments of the aventus protocol and general ECO system.
10,000 ETH still sits in our multi-signature wallet that anyone can see. There’s about 5,000 ETH that we’ve diversified in various ways to make sure it’s safe, and the rest of the funds
overall good questing and answers from aventus team keep dong the good work 
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:27:30 AM

i think aventus is working good on the project
the project looks short but it is too big and long term
i am sure then aventus can come out as a winner but needs a lot of hardwork and time
on another hand other similar projects are also needs great work for comes at number 1st. but right now i am with aventus
Yes, Aventus can be the best if Aventus have a good marketing team, I think Aventus needs to have more partners, and more actively follow blockchain events to increase the volume of AVT token transactions.
mamoto

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

Hi guys, we have some good news, Professor Mike Waterson was commissioned by the UK Government to write a Secondary Market Report and he is mentioning blockchain technology and Aventus. We are happy to work with such important figures in the space we operate in.
I invite you to have a look at our latest blog post that covers this:  https://blog.aventus.io/ticketing-as-if-consumers-mattered-is-blockchain-the-answer-18768199c23
zahidmoon

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:46:28 PM

Hi guys, we have some good news, Professor Mike Waterson was commissioned by the UK Government to write a Secondary Market Report and he is mentioning blockchain technology and Aventus. We are happy to work with such important figures in the space we operate in.
I invite you to have a look at our latest blog post that covers this:  https://blog.aventus.io/ticketing-as-if-consumers-mattered-is-blockchain-the-answer-18768199c23

aventus price is up today about 29%. aventus is working good on the project
new report from Professor Michael Waterson is good.
" a desirable ticketing system would be one that puts consumers first, both in terms of ease, fairness and choice,” says Waterson in his introductory remarks, “Currently, many of the participants in the market do not have consumers foremost in mind, and the lesson from various other markets where technology has shown significant potential is that ultimately, a framework that provides what (most) consumers want wins out.”
he focusses on the ways in which technology can be used to improve consumer experience in online ticketing.
mamoto

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

" a desirable ticketing system would be one that puts consumers first, both in terms of ease, fairness and choice,” says Waterson in his introductory remarks, “Currently, many of the participants in the market do not have consumers foremost in mind, and the lesson from various other markets where technology has shown significant potential is that ultimately, a framework that provides what (most) consumers want wins out.”
he focusses on the ways in which technology can be used to improve consumer experience in online ticketing.

Yes, this is an interesting article and report, I think this is an interesting look.
This includes ways to increase online security, make transactions more transparent and enable greater controls over the secondary market.
Well, the price of the token of course is not very happy now, but this is the trend of the entire market over the past few months, so you need to be able to wait.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

Yes, this is an interesting article and report, I think this is an interesting look.
This includes ways to increase online security, make transactions more transparent and enable greater controls over the secondary market.
Well, the price of the token of course is not very happy now, but this is the trend of the entire market over the past few months, so you need to be able to wait.

price of the aventus token is down with the market down trend
right now the market in bearish move and quite boring. according to the last year 2017 in October market was so fast.
cheap price means buy time. i think its a best time to buy aventus tokens and hold until the bull move starts. just wait for bullrun
mamoto

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

right now the market in bearish move and quite boring. according to the last year 2017 in October market was so fast.
cheap price means buy time. i think its a best time to buy aventus tokens and hold until the bull move starts. just wait for bullrun

I agree that now it seems like a good time to buy, although of course it can still go down, but I think not as much as it was before. And the project itself is quite interesting and has good potential, so you can wait.
zahidmoon

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

I agree that now it seems like a good time to buy, although of course it can still go down, but I think not as much as it was before. And the project itself is quite interesting and has good potential, so you can wait.

today aventus more down 10% and its price is super cheap right now
right now aventus is going good but not with the price only developments.
aventus ico price is 3.3$ and now the price is 0.37$ its more then 88% down from its ico price
mamoto

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

today aventus more down 10% and its price is super cheap right now
right now aventus is going good but not with the price only developments.
aventus ico price is 3.3$ and now the price is 0.37$ its more then 88% down from its ico price

Yes, I know that the price today has fallen greatly, from the price that was at the very beginning of the sale. I sold my tokens even earlier, when the price was several times higher, but now I’m slowly buying and thinking about buying more. And you need to have good patience.
mamoto

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

One small step for blockchain ticketing, a giant leap in ticketing

Last week Ticketmaster announced its acquisition of Upgraded Inc, a 2-year-old, Silicon Valley blockchain ticketing start-up. This acquisition validates our own vision for blockchain ticketing — with Ticketmaster declaring it believes blockchain will “improve ticketing and create a safer and more seamless experience.”

https://blog.aventus.io/one-small-step-for-blockchain-ticketing-a-giant-leaps-in-ticketing-d68930721eaf
mamoto

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

Starting today, you can trade AVT on SwapOnline

https://medium.com/@aventus/starting-today-you-can-trade-avt-on-swaponline-28ebf210f67e

We are pleased to announce that starting today, AVT will be listed on Swap.Online, a free decentralised hot cross-chain wallet, based on Atomic Swaps technology (peer-to-peer exchange between two blockchains with no third parties).

This technology allows users to get project-specific tokens and coins, without the attendant risk of using centralised crypto-exchanges, as your private keys aren’t stored, making it a safe system to use: store, send, and exchange BTC, ETH, EOS, USDT (market cap — $3bln), and ERC-20 tokens, among them, is AVT, the underpinning token of the Aventus Protocol.

mamoto

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

Tech AMA with Andy Grant (CTO) — November 2018

Our Tech AMA is out! Following the latest we did in August, when Annika and Alan have answered your questions, now is Andy’s turn to detail the tech bits you were curious about.

https://blog.aventus.io/tech-ama-with-andy-grant-cto-november-2018-a96fb1b3f0a4
mamoto

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

Trailblazers checks in with Aventus Protocol masterminds Alan Vey and Annika Monari, whose blockchain ticketing solution aims to disrupt an "age-old" industry

https://www.iq-mag.net/2018/11/trailblazers-annika-monari-alan-vey-aventus/#.W-WsRZMzZPb
zahidmoon

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:26:41 PM

Trailblazers checks in with Aventus Protocol masterminds Alan Vey and Annika Monari, whose blockchain ticketing solution aims to disrupt an "age-old" industry

https://www.iq-mag.net/2018/11/trailblazers-annika-monari-alan-vey-aventus/#.W-WsRZMzZPb

why this thread is so silent for many days no community activities around here
also the AVT price is so much down and keeping dropping last time i bought sonm token at the price of 1.30$ lowest and now the price is 0.32$
i hop soon we will get sonm really great news about aventus team and AVT will gain liquadity more and its price will increase
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:13:57 AM

How is this project today? Eerie silence, eh?

This amazing project seems to be losing color as time goes by. I can still vividly recall how Aventus looked very promising at the start. Ticketing seemed to be a real-life issue that needs to be brought into the world of blockchain. That means fairness and honesty will be fully implemented. That looks to me an easy sell. Well, I dunno really. As I can see at the charts, AVT is not performing well. The market is bad, yeah, but AVT never really performed well in the market even before it went bearish.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53]
  Print  

Jump to: