Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 02:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EarnBet.io | No KYC Casino | 62.5% Rakeback • Highest Rebate 💎  (Read 45433 times)
TopTort777
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1623



View Profile
September 14, 2026, 06:35:53 AM
 #4081

How about showing your betting history? I have written about that before. We know the beginning of your story and the end, but we dont know anything that has happened in the middle? The more info you give, the easier it will be for community to understand your situation better. Why havent you done that? Because we dont know how you managed to get those 14 ETH, we have started guessing and making theories. If you have nothing to hide, then why not provide evidence of fair play?
julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


Looking for Campaign Manager? PM Me TG: @julerz12


View Profile WWW
September 15, 2026, 11:05:21 AM
 #4082

or something doesn't add up.
Yep, something doesn't add up. You kept on telling us that you've been wronged but you still haven't published anything else to prove your claims.
You're the unknown entity here and EarnBet has been around in this forum for 7 years, it's pretty common to not trust anybody who's unknown; that's why you can't blame most of us why we are doubting your "stories". Again, if you don't want to read these speculations, either ignore them or post more proof - show the betting history. That way, we would know whether you're telling the truth or not.

Catenaccio
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 366



View Profile
September 15, 2026, 12:11:00 PM
 #4083

Yep, something doesn't add up. You kept on telling us that you've been wronged but you still haven't published anything else to prove your claims.
You're the unknown entity here and EarnBet has been around in this forum for 7 years, it's pretty common to not trust anybody who's unknown; that's why you can't blame most of us why we are doubting your "stories". Again, if you don't want to read these speculations, either ignore them or post more proof - show the betting history. That way, we would know whether you're telling the truth or not.
A business has a long history and good reputation has many things to protect because only operating that business in the future, a long time, will be enough to get a lot of money. They don't have to scam anyone for short term money and lose their business reputation, lose users, and lose future income.

Anyone if has issues can complain about any business but complaints must come together with detailed information about issues. Without details, such complaints are like noises and only make theirs as invalid accusations.

Screenshots are not solid proofs but at least details need to be given but for privacy concerns, sensitive information about the account username and other sensitive information can be hidden, blurred. Without further information, complaint is like invalid.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
elgonzavalp9
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 15, 2026, 12:21:35 PM
 #4084

Yep, something doesn't add up. You kept on telling us that you've been wronged but you still haven't published anything else to prove your claims.
You're the unknown entity here and EarnBet has been around in this forum for 7 years, it's pretty common to not trust anybody who's unknown; that's why you can't blame most of us why we are doubting your "stories". Again, if you don't want to read these speculations, either ignore them or post more proof - show the betting history. That way, we would know whether you're telling the truth or not.
A business has a long history and good reputation has many things to protect because only operating that business in the future, a long time, will be enough to get a lot of money. They don't have to scam anyone for short term money and lose their business reputation, lose users, and lose future income.

Anyone if has issues can complain about any business but complaints must come together with detailed information about issues. Without details, such complaints are like noises and only make theirs as invalid accusations.

Screenshots are not solid proofs but at least details need to be given but for privacy concerns, sensitive information about the account username and other sensitive information can be hidden, blurred. Without further information, complaint is like invalid.

I will upload my betting history in a couple hours so all sherlocks can investigate it , well im sure that they wont scam users with a balance of 300 usd and that they betting history is "aviator" most of you are safe
elgonzavalp9
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 15, 2026, 12:47:33 PM
 #4085

https://streamable.com/zwam4d

there you go , analyze my betting patern and my fraud thanks
Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9591


View Profile
September 15, 2026, 04:29:50 PM
 #4086

Another crazy win on a Nolimit City slot with insane volatility.
The winner played with the Lucky Draw feature and won 9 free spins. It took only two free spins for the big payout to happen. The player ended up winning €14,960.

As always, there is a replay and you can watch it below:
https://x.com/EarnBetCasino/status/2099859793871585508
julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


Looking for Campaign Manager? PM Me TG: @julerz12


View Profile WWW
September 15, 2026, 04:40:22 PM
 #4087

https://streamable.com/zwam4d

there you go , analyze my betting patern and my fraud thanks
Thank you. Watched it, and (for me) it looks like there are no irregularities; there was the usual mix of wins and losses, so clearly not a 100% win rate.
Did EarnBet request a KYC process after you made that ~15 ETH withdrawal request? Or did they just plainly reject it and told you about the terms you supposedly violated?
I know this thread itself says "No KYC", but they do, in fact, enforce it based on their ToS (#6): https://earnbet.io/terms

Now that you've laid out your betting history, it's probably high time that EarnBet responds to this issue as well. @EarnBet Team

elgonzavalp9
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 15, 2026, 04:56:04 PM
 #4088

https://streamable.com/zwam4d

there you go , analyze my betting patern and my fraud thanks
Thank you. Watched it, and (for me) it looks like there are no irregularities; there was the usual mix of wins and losses, so clearly not a 100% win rate.
Did EarnBet request a KYC process after you made that ~15 ETH withdrawal request? Or did they just plainly reject it and told you about the terms you supposedly violated?
I know this thread itself says "No KYC", but they do, in fact, enforce it based on their ToS (#6): https://earnbet.io/terms

Now that you've laid out your betting history, it's probably high time that EarnBet responds to this issue as well. @EarnBet Team

They did not request anything

I requested the big withdraw and under 2 hours the status changed to "error" after that i open the chat and they said whats in the screenshots
julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


Looking for Campaign Manager? PM Me TG: @julerz12


View Profile WWW
September 15, 2026, 05:56:50 PM
 #4089

They did not request anything

I requested the big withdraw and under 2 hours the status changed to "error" after that i open the chat and they said whats in the screenshots
I see, so I take it you haven't had a chance to go through a KYC process. Just out of curiosity, can you still access your account? Is the balance still there or completely gone to zero?
I would've suggested that you submit the necessary documents for a KYC process, but I can't find any button or option for it anywhere on their site either. Typically, online casinos allow their users to verify their accounts by submitting more documents (see this sample image), but EarnBet doesn't seem to have that; there's only a change password and change e-mail option.
I was hoping that they've only rejected your withdrawal request 'cause you haven't undergone a KYC process yet. I guess we'll have to wait 'til they make an official response and finally give us a clear reason.

BTW, I've posted this in their chatbox, hoping that some support staff notices it, but it got deleted right away.  Roll Eyes

So, I've contacted their support staff directly, and this was their response:

BlackBoss_
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 749


Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!


View Profile
September 15, 2026, 06:03:34 PM
 #4090

BTW, I've posted this in their chatbox, hoping that some support staff notices it, but it got deleted right away.  Roll Eyes
Deleting it right away is a right management.

The staff in shift can copy the content and forward it to the team, notice you that the team will follow it up but if I am the staff in shift, I will delete it immediately too.

There is no way to know that such messages in chat are valid or fud so it's best to delete them first. Cases can be recorded, and information will be (need to be) forwarded to their internal teams for investigations and support for users if the case is valid. But leaving such messages in a public chat box is not my choice, assuming I am a support staff in that shift.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


Looking for Campaign Manager? PM Me TG: @julerz12


View Profile WWW
September 16, 2026, 12:05:31 AM
 #4091

The staff in shift can copy the content and forward it to the team, notice you that the team will follow it up
You mean, tell me that they'll follow up on the concern right after deleting the post? Yeah, none of that happened; that mod just immediately deletes it and proceeds to post random stuff right away, which is why it's surprising, 'cause it feels like they ignored the post rather than acknowledging it. If I hadn't made a follow-up chat directly on the support button, that response from them may not have even happened (it's the same person, btw - the mod/the support staff).

Oh well, at least now they are aware of this issue. I believe holydarkness was able to send an inquiry yesterday, too, but got no response from them yet. Let's see if it takes them another couple of weeks to respond.  Roll Eyes

Eladzis
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 10:40:55 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2026, 11:27:39 AM by Eladzis
 #4092

Been using earnbet for ..I think a month? No issues with my first withdrawal, but I'm coming here now because my withdrawal of 1.8 eth had the same "error" message as the previous poster and when I contacted live support they told me its on hold because I have violated the terms and conditions. They say I can use the account with no withdrawals and maybe in the future my account will be unrestricted if I show "genuine play".

I have no idea what terms or conditions they think I've broken so I ask multiple times but they just repeat that they cannot share that with me and I should read the terms and conditions. So I have no idea what they are thinking I'm doing and no way to prove it wrong because they csnt tell me what terms are broken.

What has me confused is taking away my withdrawal balance entirely as "on hold" until when? They csnt answer, but I can still play with my remaining balance apparently. I ask if my current bets are fine and they cant answer.

My fear now is I have money locked up on the site, being told it *maybe* will be enabled again depending on my play.. but without knowing what I am doing wrong. It feels like it will be an endless loop of vaguely saying terms and conditions with my money stuck.

I'll be uploading all my support chat logs and my entire betting history like the other guy because I haven't done anything to break rules.

I uploaded it all on imgur, should be every bet Ive made + my talk with support, apologies if there is a couple of duplicates of the support chat

https://imgur.com/a/xb1DSHK


Edit: has this been a reoccurring post with this casino? I have only gone back a few pages so I am unsure. I have emailed support with everything to try and get an understanding.
elgonzavalp9
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 11:36:57 AM
 #4093

Been using earnbet for ..I think a month? No issues with my first withdrawal, but I'm coming here now because my withdrawal of 1.8 eth had the same "error" message as the previous poster and when I contacted live support they told me its on hold because I have violated the terms and conditions. They say I can use the account with no withdrawals and maybe in the future my account will be unrestricted if I show "genuine play".

I have no idea what terms or conditions they think I've broken so I ask multiple times but they just repeat that they cannot share that with me and I should read the terms and conditions. So I have no idea what they are thinking I'm doing and no way to prove it wrong because they csnt tell me what terms are broken.

What has me confused is taking away my withdrawal balance entirely as "on hold" until when? They csnt answer, but I can still play with my remaining balance apparently. I ask if my current bets are fine and they cant answer.

My fear now is I have money locked up on the site, being told it *maybe* will be enabled again depending on my play.. but without knowing what I am doing wrong. It feels like it will be an endless loop of vaguely saying terms and conditions with my money stuck.

I'll be uploading all my support chat logs and my entire betting history like the other guy because I haven't done anything to break rules.

I uploaded it all on imgur, should be every bet Ive made + my talk with support, apologies if there is a couple of duplicates of the support chat

https://imgur.com/a/xb1DSHK


Edit: has this been a reoccurring post with this casino? I have only gone back a few pages so I am unsure. I have emailed support with everything to try and get an understanding.

OMG, this is actually crazy

At least they told you something , after the first message they close always the chat with me without any info

You are more lucky than me, seems that you "only" lost +5K USD approx
Eladzis
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 11:42:52 AM
 #4094

Been using earnbet for ..I think a month? No issues with my first withdrawal, but I'm coming here now because my withdrawal of 1.8 eth had the same "error" message as the previous poster and when I contacted live support they told me its on hold because I have violated the terms and conditions. They say I can use the account with no withdrawals and maybe in the future my account will be unrestricted if I show "genuine play".

I have no idea what terms or conditions they think I've broken so I ask multiple times but they just repeat that they cannot share that with me and I should read the terms and conditions. So I have no idea what they are thinking I'm doing and no way to prove it wrong because they csnt tell me what terms are broken.

What has me confused is taking away my withdrawal balance entirely as "on hold" until when? They csnt answer, but I can still play with my remaining balance apparently. I ask if my current bets are fine and they cant answer.

My fear now is I have money locked up on the site, being told it *maybe* will be enabled again depending on my play.. but without knowing what I am doing wrong. It feels like it will be an endless loop of vaguely saying terms and conditions with my money stuck.

I'll be uploading all my support chat logs and my entire betting history like the other guy because I haven't done anything to break rules.

I uploaded it all on imgur, should be every bet Ive made + my talk with support, apologies if there is a couple of duplicates of the support chat

https://imgur.com/a/xb1DSHK


Edit: has this been a reoccurring post with this casino? I have only gone back a few pages so I am unsure. I have emailed support with everything to try and get an understanding.

OMG, this is actually crazy

Did they allow you keep your account and keep playing? I was told restrictions can be lifted like you see in those screenshots but no way to know what terms are broken in the first place and with no way to withdraw they are just saying play and lose lol
elgonzavalp9
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 11:45:39 AM
 #4095

Been using earnbet for ..I think a month? No issues with my first withdrawal, but I'm coming here now because my withdrawal of 1.8 eth had the same "error" message as the previous poster and when I contacted live support they told me its on hold because I have violated the terms and conditions. They say I can use the account with no withdrawals and maybe in the future my account will be unrestricted if I show "genuine play".

I have no idea what terms or conditions they think I've broken so I ask multiple times but they just repeat that they cannot share that with me and I should read the terms and conditions. So I have no idea what they are thinking I'm doing and no way to prove it wrong because they csnt tell me what terms are broken.

What has me confused is taking away my withdrawal balance entirely as "on hold" until when? They csnt answer, but I can still play with my remaining balance apparently. I ask if my current bets are fine and they cant answer.

My fear now is I have money locked up on the site, being told it *maybe* will be enabled again depending on my play.. but without knowing what I am doing wrong. It feels like it will be an endless loop of vaguely saying terms and conditions with my money stuck.

I'll be uploading all my support chat logs and my entire betting history like the other guy because I haven't done anything to break rules.

I uploaded it all on imgur, should be every bet Ive made + my talk with support, apologies if there is a couple of duplicates of the support chat

https://imgur.com/a/xb1DSHK


Edit: has this been a reoccurring post with this casino? I have only gone back a few pages so I am unsure. I have emailed support with everything to try and get an understanding.

OMG, this is actually crazy

Did they allow you keep your account and keep playing? I was told restrictions can be lifted like you see in those screenshots but no way to know what terms are broken in the first place and with no way to withdraw they are just saying play and lose lol

No, for me it seems they took everything

My funds were never returned to my balance
Eladzis
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 11:49:39 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2026, 12:05:16 PM by Eladzis
 #4096

Been using earnbet for ..I think a month? No issues with my first withdrawal, but I'm coming here now because my withdrawal of 1.8 eth had the same "error" message as the previous poster and when I contacted live support they told me its on hold because I have violated the terms and conditions. They say I can use the account with no withdrawals and maybe in the future my account will be unrestricted if I show "genuine play".

I have no idea what terms or conditions they think I've broken so I ask multiple times but they just repeat that they cannot share that with me and I should read the terms and conditions. So I have no idea what they are thinking I'm doing and no way to prove it wrong because they csnt tell me what terms are broken.

What has me confused is taking away my withdrawal balance entirely as "on hold" until when? They csnt answer, but I can still play with my remaining balance apparently. I ask if my current bets are fine and they cant answer.

My fear now is I have money locked up on the site, being told it *maybe* will be enabled again depending on my play.. but without knowing what I am doing wrong. It feels like it will be an endless loop of vaguely saying terms and conditions with my money stuck.

I'll be uploading all my support chat logs and my entire betting history like the other guy because I haven't done anything to break rules.

I uploaded it all on imgur, should be every bet Ive made + my talk with support, apologies if there is a couple of duplicates of the support chat

https://imgur.com/a/xb1DSHK


Edit: has this been a reoccurring post with this casino? I have only gone back a few pages so I am unsure. I have emailed support with everything to try and get an understanding.

OMG, this is actually crazy

Did they allow you keep your account and keep playing? I was told restrictions can be lifted like you see in those screenshots but no way to know what terms are broken in the first place and with no way to withdraw they are just saying play and lose lol

No, for me it seems they took everything

My funds were never returned to my balance

It seems my support chat images didn't upload previously so here they are https://imgur.com/a/pkm3rQ7

They indicate that the withdraw is "on hold" with no real indication of what is happening.

Did this casino only open to sportsbetting around the world cup time? I'm just reading back in the thread and that would explain why this is only getting posted now
elgonzavalp9
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 11:57:31 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2026, 07:41:23 AM by Mr. Big
 #4097

They did not request anything

I requested the big withdraw and under 2 hours the status changed to "error" after that i open the chat and they said whats in the screenshots
I see, so I take it you haven't had a chance to go through a KYC process. Just out of curiosity, can you still access your account? Is the balance still there or completely gone to zero?
I would've suggested that you submit the necessary documents for a KYC process, but I can't find any button or option for it anywhere on their site either. Typically, online casinos allow their users to verify their accounts by submitting more documents (see this sample image), but EarnBet doesn't seem to have that; there's only a change password and change e-mail option.
I was hoping that they've only rejected your withdrawal request 'cause you haven't undergone a KYC process yet. I guess we'll have to wait 'til they make an official response and finally give us a clear reason.

BTW, I've posted this in their chatbox, hoping that some support staff notices it, but it got deleted right away.  Roll Eyes
https://talkimg.com/images/2026/09/15/UqNKl5.pnghttps://talkimg.com/images/2026/09/15/UqNODc.png
So, I've contacted their support staff directly, and this was their response:
https://talkimg.com/images/2026/09/15/UqNenP.png

Why would I send them my KYC? They simply claimed that I violated the terms once, and after that they kept closing the chat without giving me any option to recover my funds. I don't trust them with my personal information unless Holydarkness, who is handling the ADR process, specifically asks me to provide it.

I used this bookie because they had an old post and a long-standing presence on Bitcointalk, so I assumed they were legitimate. I never intended to keep such a large balance there, but after losing my initial deposits, I kept depositing and the balance eventually accumulated to a much larger amount than expected. The whole situation is unbelievable.



Been using earnbet for ..I think a month? No issues with my first withdrawal, but I'm coming here now because my withdrawal of 1.8 eth had the same "error" message as the previous poster and when I contacted live support they told me its on hold because I have violated the terms and conditions. They say I can use the account with no withdrawals and maybe in the future my account will be unrestricted if I show "genuine play".

I have no idea what terms or conditions they think I've broken so I ask multiple times but they just repeat that they cannot share that with me and I should read the terms and conditions. So I have no idea what they are thinking I'm doing and no way to prove it wrong because they csnt tell me what terms are broken.

What has me confused is taking away my withdrawal balance entirely as "on hold" until when? They csnt answer, but I can still play with my remaining balance apparently. I ask if my current bets are fine and they cant answer.

My fear now is I have money locked up on the site, being told it *maybe* will be enabled again depending on my play.. but without knowing what I am doing wrong. It feels like it will be an endless loop of vaguely saying terms and conditions with my money stuck.

I'll be uploading all my support chat logs and my entire betting history like the other guy because I haven't done anything to break rules.

I uploaded it all on imgur, should be every bet Ive made + my talk with support, apologies if there is a couple of duplicates of the support chat

https://imgur.com/a/xb1DSHK


Edit: has this been a reoccurring post with this casino? I have only gone back a few pages so I am unsure. I have emailed support with everything to try and get an understanding.

OMG, this is actually crazy

Did they allow you keep your account and keep playing? I was told restrictions can be lifted like you see in those screenshots but no way to know what terms are broken in the first place and with no way to withdraw they are just saying play and lose lol

No, for me it seems they took everything

My funds were never returned to my balance

It seems my support chat images didn't upload previously so here they are https://imgur.com/a/pkm3rQ7

They indicate that the withdraw is "on hold" with no real indication of what is happening.

“We are willing to review your account status in the future if we observe a positive change towards genuine user activity.”

So apparently you have to earn the privilege of having your own money reviewed. “Genuine user activity” sounds like a school report: needs improvement try harder next term and we might reconsider. LMAO.

So, what do the EarnBet defenders have to say about this new case?

Some users were very quick to defend the bookie and question my accusations back then. Now that another user is reporting a very similar situation, I'm genuinely curious to hear what they have to say about it.

julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


Looking for Campaign Manager? PM Me TG: @julerz12


View Profile WWW
September 16, 2026, 02:29:12 PM
 #4098

I'm coming here now because my withdrawal of 1.8 eth had the same "error" message as the previous poster and when I contacted live support they told me its on hold because I have violated the terms and conditions.
This is now really concerning; there are now two similar cases, and as usual both got the same generic response from the support staff.
Makes me think if those guys who handle the support chat really know anything or if they are just winging it 'cause they're blind to the real reasons, too.
Have you filed complaints on ContestHunters, too? Or any other platforms like AskGamblers?

Edit: has this been a reoccurring post with this casino? I have only gone back a few pages so I am unsure. I have emailed support with everything to try and get an understanding.
Previous issues prior to elgonzavalp9's case were mostly about pending withdrawals and double withdrawals, but those are usually fixed within a few days. Nothing similar to these cases that you guys both have.

holydarkness
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1931


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 04:46:24 PM
 #4099

Okay, so, to update in a bunch and address several people at once:

I’ve been having issues with this provider since yesterday, too. [...]

I've got an update for this case, the case was resolved on September 2nd, one day after the player raised his complaint here and on CH, though as many complainants do, they treat the forum just like a complaint desk, and doesn't bother to update once things resolved. I will wait until this weekend, just in case it is not resolved and my contact mixed his ticket with other, then I'll mark his case as resolved on CH.

To address elgonzavalp9, I will really really really appreciate if you can keep things contained in your own thread on SA instead of having two simultaneous discussion here and there, I will also appreciate if other members --with whatever motive you have to reply-- can just perhaps "ignore" his complaint here so we don't have two thread at once. It is really make things difficult for me to follow two threads at once for same case, each with their own pace and details. The player already have their own thread, discuss things there.

To address julerz12's deleted comment, I don't think my contact is here [my contacts are almost always different from the marketing guys who handle the casino's rep account] so he won't have any idea about your deleted chat, but last night, just before I went to bed, I got a reply from him and I read from my phone that their chatbox [he gave me screenshot as evidence] were spammed by people complaining about withdrawal issue, all with same amount, but all were from different accounts. So most likely a FUDders. Now, he provided me that evidence just to tell me that they're currently under attack of fudders of unprocessed withdrawals, to explain that not all complaint of withdrawal is legit, though he acknowledge that the above case might be a real issue and is currently looking for the root of it. But... that shall explain why your chat got deleted right away.

███▄███████████████████▄
█▄██████████████████████
█▀████████████████▀█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████
██▄██████▀█████▄██▐▌
█████▀██▄░▄█▀█████▐▌
████▄░▄████▄░▄████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██░▄▄░█░▄▄░█░▄▄░████
██░▄▀░█░▄▀░█░▄▀░████
██░▀░░█░▀░░█░▀░██████
██████████████████████
▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
  Casino Disputes  🚨
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
Community-reported disputes and
scam accusations  against  casinos.

 
████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
elgonzavalp9
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 05:28:49 PM
 #4100

Okay, so, to update in a bunch and address several people at once:

I’ve been having issues with this provider since yesterday, too. [...]

I've got an update for this case, the case was resolved on September 2nd, one day after the player raised his complaint here and on CH, though as many complainants do, they treat the forum just like a complaint desk, and doesn't bother to update once things resolved. I will wait until this weekend, just in case it is not resolved and my contact mixed his ticket with other, then I'll mark his case as resolved on CH.

To address elgonzavalp9, I will really really really appreciate if you can keep things contained in your own thread on SA instead of having two simultaneous discussion here and there, I will also appreciate if other members --with whatever motive you have to reply-- can just perhaps "ignore" his complaint here so we don't have two thread at once. It is really make things difficult for me to follow two threads at once for same case, each with their own pace and details. The player already have their own thread, discuss things there.

To address julerz12's deleted comment, I don't think my contact is here [my contacts are almost always different from the marketing guys who handle the casino's rep account] so he won't have any idea about your deleted chat, but last night, just before I went to bed, I got a reply from him and I read from my phone that their chatbox [he gave me screenshot as evidence] were spammed by people complaining about withdrawal issue, all with same amount, but all were from different accounts. So most likely a FUDders. Now, he provided me that evidence just to tell me that they're currently under attack of fudders of unprocessed withdrawals, to explain that not all complaint of withdrawal is legit, though he acknowledge that the above case might be a real issue and is currently looking for the root of it. But... that shall explain why your chat got deleted right away.

Sorry about that, I understand now. I just thought I could discuss it here too. I won’t post anything until there’s an update.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!