Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 04:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EarnBet.io | No KYC Casino | 62.5% Rakeback • Highest Rebate 💎  (Read 45436 times)
knuckey
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 275


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 07:38:29 PM
 #4101

I didn't realize that the USDT (TRC-20) withdrawal fee was more than $8, I only withdrew $25 which turned out to be $16 in my wallet, maybe this was my mistake because I didn't pay much attention to the fee estimate, usually I withdraw via ERC-20, but because the balance is in TRC-20 it cannot be transferred to another blockchain, for friends before making a withdrawal, read the withdrawal estimate first, if it is high, wait until it is low so you don't end up like me
Cryptomultiplier
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1582
Merit: 318



View Profile WWW
September 16, 2026, 08:58:13 PM
 #4102

I didn't realize that the USDT (TRC-20) withdrawal fee was more than $8, I only withdrew $25 which turned out to be $16 in my wallet, maybe this was my mistake because I didn't pay much attention to the fee estimate, usually I withdraw via ERC-20, but because the balance is in TRC-20 it cannot be transferred to another blockchain, for friends before making a withdrawal, read the withdrawal estimate first, if it is high, wait until it is low so you don't end up like me

This is why it's good to have a firsthand knowledge about the destination fees of the network you intend to use because you would have saved more if you used BEP-20 or Solana and that's if both sides support it, but the lesson has been learnt and it's an experience for others to learn from, so as not to be victims of this high network cost, even though am sure you aren't the first person to experience this.


▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
████████████████████████
 
EARNBET 
 
████████████████████████
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

HIGHEST
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
|
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
 
🜲

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
[PLAY NOW]
hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3262
Merit: 7354



View Profile
September 16, 2026, 11:35:22 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2026, 12:07:10 AM by hosemary
 #4103

I didn't realize that the USDT (TRC-20) withdrawal fee was more than $8, I only withdrew $25 which turned out to be $16 in my wallet, maybe this was my mistake because I didn't pay much attention to the fee estimate,
You did a mistake by not checking the fee before requesting the withdrawal, but I think the fee they charge for USDT withdrawals on Tron network is too high because the network fee they need to pay to process those withdrawals is much lower.

Eladzis
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 17, 2026, 02:06:18 AM
 #4104

Just following up I emailed support with my whole betting history and the chat logs attached and got this response: https://imgur.com/a/sB8Un6Q

Not really sure what is going on, if I have actually breached a condition I'd want to know which to avoid it (I haven't) but I'm being told I can continue to play just without the ability to withdraw and maybe in the future things will be reviewed ?

None of it makes sense.
julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


Looking for Campaign Manager? PM Me TG: @julerz12


View Profile WWW
September 17, 2026, 12:43:51 PM
 #4105

I didn't realize that the USDT (TRC-20) withdrawal fee was more than $8
Yeah, TRON sucks, while it sure is fast at confirming those transactions, the transaction fees are ridiculous.
I have no idea why people still keep using them - fan of Justin? LMAO. I'm also always forced to use it since most of my client still prefer sending stablecoins like USDT through that blockchain, crazy. Also, the issue about not being able to convert your crypto or not being able to withdraw it to another blockchain network (different from the one you used to deposit) has been raised on this thread countless times already. It seems EarnBet doesn't wanna change that anytime soon. Probably their way of preventing money laundering?

-snip-
Thank you. That cleared things up.

hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3262
Merit: 7354



View Profile
September 17, 2026, 01:04:14 PM
 #4106

Yeah, TRON sucks, while it sure is fast at confirming those transactions, the transaction fees are ridiculous.
USDT transactions on Tron network are expensive, but as I said in my previous post, Earnbet is still charging an excessive fee.
I checked their USDT withdrawal fee on Tron network several times over the past few hours, and it was around $8.8 every single time. That's too high.

Strongkored
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1139


View Profile
September 17, 2026, 01:48:06 PM
 #4107

I didn't realize that the USDT (TRC-20) withdrawal fee was more than $8, I only withdrew $25 which turned out to be $16 in my wallet, maybe this was my mistake because I didn't pay much attention to the fee estimate, usually I withdraw via ERC-20, but because the balance is in TRC-20 it cannot be transferred to another blockchain, for friends before making a withdrawal, read the withdrawal estimate first, if it is high, wait until it is low so you don't end up like me
-snip-
You made deposit via TRC-20, right? that's why you can only make withdrawal from same chain with the deposit chain.
Some casinos allow users to withdraw on a different chain than the one used for the deposit, while others do not, players need to be careful about this.

I usually check the withdrawal fees before choosing a coin to deposit, as I’ve had the experience of having to pay high withdrawal fees.
BlackBoss_
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 749


Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!


View Profile
September 17, 2026, 01:53:52 PM
 #4108

You made deposit via TRC-20, right? that's why you can only make withdrawal from same chain with the deposit chain.
Some casinos allow users to withdraw on a different chain than the one used for the deposit, while others do not, players need to be careful about this.

I usually check the withdrawal fees before choosing a coin to deposit, as I’ve had the experience of having to pay high withdrawal fees.
I do similarly, checking every information about deposits and withdrawals before funding my account on any platform.

Information such as
Which cryptocurrencies are available
Which chains are available for that cryptocurrency
Withdrawal fees for the cryptocurrency on different chains.

I will choose a cryptocurrency and a chain that give me cheapest withdrawal fee for funding my account, and more important for my withdrawal later.
[Table] Withdrawal Fees and Withdrawal Amounts on Crypto Casinos.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Strongkored
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1139


View Profile
September 17, 2026, 11:26:07 PM
 #4109

-snip-
I do similarly, checking every information about deposits and withdrawals before funding my account on any platform.

Information such as
Which cryptocurrencies are available
Which chains are available for that cryptocurrency
Withdrawal fees for the cryptocurrency on different chains.

I will choose a cryptocurrency and a chain that give me cheapest withdrawal fee for funding my account, and more important for my withdrawal later.
[Table] Withdrawal Fees and Withdrawal Amounts on Crypto Casinos.
This is the players should do to avoid something that can make regret laters, unfortunately not every players have same concern.

Actually, I feel just use Bitcoin to plays is the better option since many casino have low fees for Bitcoin withdrawal, and earnbet just apply about 2K satoshi for wd fees this is cheap, if not LTC seems cheaper.
Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9591


View Profile
September 18, 2026, 06:59:58 AM
Merited by SilverCryptoBullet (1)
 #4110

Just following up I emailed support with my whole betting history and the chat logs attached and got this response: https://imgur.com/a/sB8Un6Q

Not really sure what is going on, if I have actually breached a condition I'd want to know which to avoid it (I haven't) but I'm being told I can continue to play just without the ability to withdraw and maybe in the future things will be reviewed ?

None of it makes sense.
Looks like the support agents have been instructed not to reveal any details about rule violations or they simply haven't been provided with the exact reasons from those above them in the chain.

The part where they say that they want to see "genuine play" from your side is worth investigating. There is something in the way you bet that they don't like. Ask yourself what is it that you are doing compared to a regular-Joe bettor who sees Team A vs Team B and decides to bet on Team B.

How do you select the events and markets to bet on?
Why exactly those types of events?

In other words, what's the process behind your betting for EarnBet to see irregularity compared to "genuine play?"
SilverCryptoBullet
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 311



View Profile
September 18, 2026, 10:34:22 AM
 #4111

Looks like the support agents have been instructed not to reveal any details about rule violations or they simply haven't been provided with the exact reasons from those above them in the chain.

The part where they say that they want to see "genuine play" from your side is worth investigating. There is something in the way you bet that they don't like. Ask yourself what is it that you are doing compared to a regular-Joe bettor who sees Team A vs Team B and decides to bet on Team B.

How do you select the events and markets to bet on?
Why exactly those types of events?

In other words, what's the process behind your betting for EarnBet to see irregularity compared to "genuine play?"
When a casino with long existence and operation history, as well as good reputation, said something like that about a user, it's an alarm and not a good signal for the user. Because a legit and trustworthy casino will never arbitrarily and carelessly say anything bad about users as they're aware of the fact that customers are important foundation for their business success.

If they say so, it means they already had enough evidence that shows suspicious bet activities which they call as "not genuine play" from the user.

Likely with further investigation, they maybe will find something more.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
ultrloa
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1478



View Profile WWW
September 18, 2026, 11:51:36 AM
 #4112

Looks like the support agents have been instructed not to reveal any details about rule violations or they simply haven't been provided with the exact reasons from those above them in the chain.

The part where they say that they want to see "genuine play" from your side is worth investigating. There is something in the way you bet that they don't like. Ask yourself what is it that you are doing compared to a regular-Joe bettor who sees Team A vs Team B and decides to bet on Team B.

How do you select the events and markets to bet on?
Why exactly those types of events?

In other words, what's the process behind your betting for EarnBet to see irregularity compared to "genuine play?"
When a casino with long existence and operation history, as well as good reputation, said something like that about a user, it's an alarm and not a good signal for the user. Because a legit and trustworthy casino will never arbitrarily and carelessly say anything bad about users as they're aware of the fact that customers are important foundation for their business success.

If they say so, it means they already had enough evidence that shows suspicious bet activities which they call as "not genuine play" from the user.

Likely with further investigation, they maybe will find something more.

But situation is different if the costumer is violating their rules, they won't get anything with this people and better shut them off before it can cause huge damage to them.

Also for what I know casinos won't actually disclose everything, because those issue is sensitive. They provably don't want their abuser to find ways to find solution not to get tracked with their illegal activities.

The casino have their own methods to identify an abuse, this is the reason why there are several account got flagged and banned in their platform.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
EnzoRomeII
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 1
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 18, 2026, 12:17:55 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2026, 01:35:40 PM by Mitchell
 #4113

Having some issues with this casino . Everything was fine at first, I made 2 withdrawals of over $600 and both came through with no problem. Then I got limited and tried to withdraw the rest of my balance, but they cancelled it. Just to clarify, when I made those first 2 withdrawals my PnL was actually negative. I built up the balance later only betting pre match volleyball, then got limited and this happened lol. Not really sure what’s going on tbh, does anyone know how I can contact them or get some help with the funds? Also where can I post my proofs? Sorry, it’s my first time



Looks like the support agents have been instructed not to reveal any details about rule violations or they simply haven't been provided with the exact reasons from those above them in the chain.

The part where they say that they want to see "genuine play" from your side is worth investigating. There is something in the way you bet that they don't like. Ask yourself what is it that you are doing compared to a regular-Joe bettor who sees Team A vs Team B and decides to bet on Team B.

How do you select the events and markets to bet on?
Why exactly those types of events?

In other words, what's the process behind your betting for EarnBet to see irregularity compared to "genuine play?"
When a casino with long existence and operation history, as well as good reputation, said something like that about a user, it's an alarm and not a good signal for the user. Because a legit and trustworthy casino will never arbitrarily and carelessly say anything bad about users as they're aware of the fact that customers are important foundation for their business success.

If they say so, it means they already had enough evidence that shows suspicious bet activities which they call as "not genuine play" from the user.

Likely with further investigation, they maybe will find something more.

But situation is different if the costumer is violating their rules, they won't get anything with this people and better shut them off before it can cause huge damage to them.

Also for what I know casinos won't actually disclose everything, because those issue is sensitive. They provably don't want their abuser to find ways to find solution not to get tracked with their illegal activities.

The casino have their own methods to identify an abuse, this is the reason why there are several account got flagged and banned in their platform.

Bro you’re defending something that makes no sense. The guy showed his whole betting history, he knows boxing and built his bankroll with it. Now the casino tells him they only want “genuine user activity”. Basically they’re saying stop betting where you have an edge and only bet on shit where almost everyone loses (La Liga, Real Madrid, NBA etc) where 99% of people lose long term. They’re punishing him for being good. Defending the casino here just sounds like you don’t get it or you’re mad that someone can actually have an edge and make money gambling. Most people play negative RTP games just for the moment or to escape. This guy is treating it like skill and winning. Nothing wrong with that. Dude get out your room and take some sun, you must be full of resentment to write opinions like this.



Looks like the support agents have been instructed not to reveal any details about rule violations or they simply haven't been provided with the exact reasons from those above them in the chain.

The part where they say that they want to see "genuine play" from your side is worth investigating. There is something in the way you bet that they don't like. Ask yourself what is it that you are doing compared to a regular-Joe bettor who sees Team A vs Team B and decides to bet on Team B.

How do you select the events and markets to bet on?
Why exactly those types of events?

In other words, what's the process behind your betting for EarnBet to see irregularity compared to "genuine play?"
When a casino with long existence and operation history, as well as good reputation, said something like that about a user, it's an alarm and not a good signal for the user. Because a legit and trustworthy casino will never arbitrarily and carelessly say anything bad about users as they're aware of the fact that customers are important foundation for their business success.

If they say so, it means they already had enough evidence that shows suspicious bet activities which they call as "not genuine play" from the user.

Likely with further investigation, they maybe will find something more.

Bro that whole paragraph is pure corporate bootlicking. “Long history and good reputation” doesn’t mean they can’t be scummy when a sharp wins. Casinos love customers until those customers start beating them, then suddenly it’s “not genuine play”. Have you even seen that guy’s betting history? He shared everything, made his money purely betting boxing, and now they want to steal +2000 from him. He’s acting like the casino is some pure angel that only speaks truth, when in reality they just don’t like losing money to someone who actually knows what he’s doing

Eladzis
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 18, 2026, 12:58:17 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2026, 01:48:04 PM by Eladzis
 #4114

Just following up I emailed support with my whole betting history and the chat logs attached and got this response: https://imgur.com/a/sB8Un6Q

Not really sure what is going on, if I have actually breached a condition I'd want to know which to avoid it (I haven't) but I'm being told I can continue to play just without the ability to withdraw and maybe in the future things will be reviewed ?

None of it makes sense.
Looks like the support agents have been instructed not to reveal any details about rule violations or they simply haven't been provided with the exact reasons from those above them in the chain.

The part where they say that they want to see "genuine play" from your side is worth investigating. There is something in the way you bet that they don't like. Ask yourself what is it that you are doing compared to a regular-Joe bettor who sees Team A vs Team B and decides to bet on Team B.

How do you select the events and markets to bet on?
Why exactly those types of events?

In other words, what's the process behind your betting for EarnBet to see irregularity compared to "genuine play?"

I don't know man. I've used many sites on this forum and never come into this kind of problem and then explanation. I posted my whole betting history in an earlier post.

Looks like the support agents have been instructed not to reveal any details about rule violations or they simply haven't been provided with the exact reasons from those above them in the chain.

The part where they say that they want to see "genuine play" from your side is worth investigating. There is something in the way you bet that they don't like. Ask yourself what is it that you are doing compared to a regular-Joe bettor who sees Team A vs Team B and decides to bet on Team B.

How do you select the events and markets to bet on?
Why exactly those types of events?

In other words, what's the process behind your betting for EarnBet to see irregularity compared to "genuine play?"
When a casino with long existence and operation history, as well as good reputation, said something like that about a user, it's an alarm and not a good signal for the user. Because a legit and trustworthy casino will never arbitrarily and carelessly say anything bad about users as they're aware of the fact that customers are important foundation for their business success.

If they say so, it means they already had enough evidence that shows suspicious bet activities which they call as "not genuine play" from the user.

Likely with further investigation, they maybe will find something more.

Looking through this thead they only started taking sportsbetting pre world cup no? at least that's what I've read in here, I need some kind of clarification there.

But if that is the case then you are only seeing these pop up now a few months later, like I said I have posted everything.



Looks like the support agents have been instructed not to reveal any details about rule violations or they simply haven't been provided with the exact reasons from those above them in the chain.

The part where they say that they want to see "genuine play" from your side is worth investigating. There is something in the way you bet that they don't like. Ask yourself what is it that you are doing compared to a regular-Joe bettor who sees Team A vs Team B and decides to bet on Team B.

How do you select the events and markets to bet on?
Why exactly those types of events?

In other words, what's the process behind your betting for EarnBet to see irregularity compared to "genuine play?"
When a casino with long existence and operation history, as well as good reputation, said something like that about a user, it's an alarm and not a good signal for the user. Because a legit and trustworthy casino will never arbitrarily and carelessly say anything bad about users as they're aware of the fact that customers are important foundation for their business success.

If they say so, it means they already had enough evidence that shows suspicious bet activities which they call as "not genuine play" from the user.

Likely with further investigation, they maybe will find something more.

But situation is different if the costumer is violating their rules, they won't get anything with this people and better shut them off before it can cause huge damage to them.

Also for what I know casinos won't actually disclose everything, because those issue is sensitive. They provably don't want their abuser to find ways to find solution not to get tracked with their illegal activities.

The casino have their own methods to identify an abuse, this is the reason why there are several account got flagged and banned in their platform.

Bro you’re defending something that makes no sense. The guy showed his whole betting history, he knows boxing and built his bankroll with it. Now the casino tells him they only want “genuine user activity”. Basically they’re saying stop betting where you have an edge and only bet on shit where almost everyone loses (La Liga, Real Madrid, NBA etc) where 99% of people lose long term. They’re punishing him for being good. Defending the casino here just sounds like you don’t get it or you’re mad that someone can actually have an edge and make money gambling. Most people play negative RTP games just for the moment or to escape. This guy is treating it like skill and winning. Nothing wrong with that. Dude get out your room and take some sun, you must be full of resentment to write opinions like this.



Yes I think you get it lol. I would expect to be limited as happens on any bookie if you do win, which is standard and understandable.

What I don't understand is just saying withdrawal is blocked (the money on the cancelled withdrawal not even back to the account) just "on hold" and that I can keep playing and in the future maybe they will reconsider without any idea what they want me to do besides start losing it all.

And I'm not just some account trying to damage their reputation, I initially came to this forum because of a scam and ended up doing full kyc on many of the reputable sites here. I have no issues doing it at earnbet too.



Having some issues with this casino . Everything was fine at first, I made 2 withdrawals of over $600 and both came through with no problem. Then I got limited and tried to withdraw the rest of my balance, but they cancelled it. Just to clarify, when I made those first 2 withdrawals my PnL was actually negative. I built up the balance later only betting pre match volleyball, then got limited and this happened lol. Not really sure what’s going on tbh, does anyone know how I can contact them or get some help with the funds? Also where can I post my proofs? Sorry, it’s my first time



Does your cancelled withdrawal say ERROR also? That seems to be what another in this thread mentioned too. And money not going back the account, just on "hold".




Edit: thank you to whichever mod put this all in one post
I post mostly from the mobile website and I don't see an option to toggle quotes
julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


Looking for Campaign Manager? PM Me TG: @julerz12


View Profile WWW
September 18, 2026, 02:36:32 PM
 #4115

does anyone know how I can contact them or get some help with the funds? Also where can I post my proofs? Sorry, it’s my first time
I guess you'd have to fall in line. Some of these guys who have complaints haven't heard from the official rep in this forum.
Your best course of action is to file a complaint on ContestHunters or AskGamblers (just choose one; don't do two at the same time).
You could also make an official scam accusation thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 and follow the proper format for posting scam accusations from this thread, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0
Finally, upload and host your screenshots (proofs) on TalkImg.com (don't use Imgur; that site doesn't work here) then you can post them on your scam accusation thread.

Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9591


View Profile
September 18, 2026, 04:35:35 PM
 #4116

Looking through this thead they only started taking sportsbetting pre world cup no? at least that's what I've read in here, I need some kind of clarification there.
That's correct. EarnBet began offering sports betting just in time for the FIFA World Cup so it's relatively new.

Does your cancelled withdrawal say ERROR also? That seems to be what another in this thread mentioned too. And money not going back the account, just on "hold".
Since you mentioned the other player who came with a complaint before you, there has been some development in that case. The mediator has seen proof of VPN usage and IP masking, which is, of course, against the terms and conditions of the casino. The player has stated that he accessed the site from the company computer at his place of work and that he has no knowledge of the setup. It's going to be interesting to see the verdict but I don't think it looks good.
Catenaccio
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 366



View Profile
September 19, 2026, 04:39:49 AM
 #4117

Finally, upload and host your screenshots (proofs) on TalkImg.com (don't use Imgur; that site doesn't work here) then you can post them on your scam accusation thread.
[Guide] Best practices for using images on the forum/web.
[Guide] New User: How do I post images on the forum?
Image uploading websites/ scripts for Bitcointalk users

TalkImg.com or another image uploading site from another forum member
https://bitlist.co/upload

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


Looking for Campaign Manager? PM Me TG: @julerz12


View Profile WWW
September 20, 2026, 06:17:59 AM
 #4118

~snip~
Yikes. This is why I don't meddle with VPN, especially when gambling. You could easily get tons of headaches when a casino bans you for using one. I think I've only ever see a few online casinos that are totally VPN friendly.
Plus, I can't believe he's accessing the casino using a company computer. Forget the fact that it could trigger multi-account bans; since everyone at your company is probably sharing the same IP, gambling in your place of work seems risky as well. You don't have full privacy (your IT dept could probably see what you're doing) and your boss could get a jump on you and catch you in the act, slacking. LOL Then there's a chance of ruining the entire company network if your PC gets infected with malware (or worse, ransomware). TBH, I'm surprised their IT dept allowed him to do that. Cheesy

Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9591


View Profile
September 20, 2026, 06:51:29 AM
 #4119

Yikes. This is why I don't meddle with VPN, especially when gambling. You could easily get tons of headaches when a casino bans you for using one. I think I've only ever see a few online casinos that are totally VPN friendly.
Plus, I can't believe he's accessing the casino using a company computer. Forget the fact that it could trigger multi-account bans; since everyone at your company is probably sharing the same IP, gambling in your place of work seems risky as well. You don't have full privacy (your IT dept could probably see what you're doing) and your boss could get a jump on you and catch you in the act, slacking. LOL Then there's a chance of ruining the entire company network if your PC gets infected with malware (or worse, ransomware). TBH, I'm surprised their IT dept allowed him to do that. Cheesy
Perhaps he is honest, innocent, and had no idea that what he was doing could get him into problems. On the other hand, It could also be premeditated. People can choose to believe him or not. His biggest problem now is whether the casino and the decision-makers are going to care whether the terms violations happened because of bad intentions or just a lack of knowledge about the company network and configuration.

I don't remember the player ever mentioning gambling from work on a company computer in this thread. All of a sudden he is the one asking on CH if the reason for the confiscation is his use of a work computer to access the casino without knowing the company's network setup.
julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1711


Looking for Campaign Manager? PM Me TG: @julerz12


View Profile WWW
September 20, 2026, 08:00:12 AM
 #4120

~snip~
Ignorance isn't an excuse. Roll Eyes Whether he says he didn't know anything about their company network configs or he knew something and chose to ignore it and kept placing bets, that's all on him; that'll be his fault.
He's now in this mess because of what he did. If the casino bans and blocks his withdrawals because of it, they probably have all the rights to do so and, quite frankly, I don't see any reason for him to make a complaint any further.

I don't remember the player ever mentioning gambling from work on a company computer in this thread. All of a sudden he is the one asking on CH if the reason for the confiscation is his use of a work computer to access the casino without knowing the company's network setup.
Yeah, probably because he knows he'll get scrutinized immediately if he made that info public early on. I guess now he already has some hints as to what he did wrong for the casino to act like this against his account.
Pretty crazy turn of events, to say the least.  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!