Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized Exchanges  (Read 3297 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:08:41 AM

I must confess that the information on this thread is very detailed and impressive. I learnt a lot from the information provided and its amazing that we have such a large number of decentralized exchange. I believe this thread would be of immense benefit to traders and every cryptocurrency enthusiast.

There are many decentralized exchanges in the market and we need to be very careful with those exchanges. Yes, in this thread you will find lots of information about the decentralized exchange, here everyone has shared their views according to their experiences. It will really help the newbie to get more knowledge about how to use decentralized exchanges.

It's better to read and research first before engaging to this kind of exchange. You need to make sure that you understand every premises in order not to have any issues with your assets. Decentralized exchange helps us to easily control our assets if you are very familiar with how things works around this market. Try to get more knowledge from your research and see what's fits to your needs.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:52:09 AM

I must confess that the information on this thread is very detailed and impressive. I learnt a lot from the information provided and its amazing that we have such a large number of decentralized exchange. I believe this thread would be of immense benefit to traders and every cryptocurrency enthusiast.

There are many decentralized exchanges in the market and we need to be very careful with those exchanges. Yes, in this thread you will find lots of information about the decentralized exchange, here everyone has shared their views according to their experiences. It will really help the newbie to get more knowledge about how to use decentralized exchanges..

It's better to read and research first before engaging to this kind of exchange. You need to make sure that you understand every premises in order not to have any issues with your assets. Decentralized exchange helps us to easily control our assets if you are very familiar with how things works around this market. Try to get more knowledge from your research and see what's fits to your needs.

but who is the one that  that dont do research  ? i think all of us will do a reseach before we engage on buying and selling a coin because we all dont want to loose our assets in the form of scam and hacks  . when it comes to accesibility , yes thats true that decentralized exchanges are more easier to navigate than the centralized one's because you can just import your keys , metamask or other methods to gain access to your wallet unlike to centralized exchange that mainly needs a sign up and other info's  
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:42:45 PM

We can follow this thread and hopefully will keep updating this thread.
I agree that we have a large number of DEX in the space but the problem is the trading volume because in overall it's still very low compared to the Centralized exchanges in total. That explains that people still trust centralized exchange more over the DEX and there less benefit if a project is listed in DEX.

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:36:08 PM

We can follow this thread and hopefully will keep updating this thread.
I agree that we have a large number of DEX in the space but the problem is the trading volume because in overall it's still very low compared to the Centralized exchanges in total. That explains that people still trust centralized exchange more over the DEX and there less benefit if a project is listed in DEX.

I think the reason more people use centralized exchanges is not because they trust them more, but because they don't know what DEX exchange is. I think that when people educate about DEX, volumes on decentralized exchanges will start to grow. It's just a matter of time.

bomj

Activity: 1337
Merit: 288

0xbt

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 09:03:57 PM

I see someone up there mention Uniswap, and if it looks as good and it performs as fast as advertised, then I don't see why we shouldn't just move onto new platforms like those. I'm only quite careful these days about seeing influencers and dev talk things up like how Vitalik Buterin did for Uniswap. He talked up Humaniq a long time ago and I made my mistake there Wink
Time has passed, see statistics for today:
https://etherscan.io/stat/dextracker?range=7

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 08:23:12 AM

a new thread has been started for BISQ with all relevant infos and links to social media: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5230289.0
Wenbing

Activity: 490
Merit: 31

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 04:46:31 PM

I actually started a thread about what's an idea Dex before getting this link.
Thank you for the elaborate explanation, I've added to my knowledge on DEX.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 10:35:03 AM

I have been using decentralized exchabges for last couple of years but im only in erc tokens so my choice of decentralized exchanges is idex, forkdelta, etherdelta and recently token store.
maybe your decentralized exchange system is the same as me for now, but yes why until now I still use exhange forkdelta and etherdelta, maybe because I am reluctant to switch to another exchange because maybe I am already comfortable and afraid that things that I don't want will happen happens if I switch to another exchange,
AthenaBanana
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 11:39:44 AM

Thanks for this post I didnt know that there are lots of dex exchange all I know is Binancedex forkdelta and etherdelta. ill check some of them may be some of my coins are listed in there
Wulan

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 10:54:45 AM

It is true that the above review is very useful for those of us who are new, but beforehand did you ever trust the exchange you are using, if at all possible, at least you should not go to another exchange first, look for valid info first for the exchange you will use besides the exchange previously because with this you can be confident to switch to another exchange and will not regret it in the end.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 02:01:31 PM

Thanks for this post I didnt know that there are lots of dex exchange all I know is Binancedex forkdelta and etherdelta. ill check some of them may be some of my coins are listed in there

Of course, index is another Dex platform where most of the coins are listed in this index platform. Forkdelta and etherdelta are other decentralized platforms which they are decreasing their volumes which many people are not showing interest towards these two platforms.

Wulan

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 02:08:51 PM

for me the main decentralized exchange is forkdelta because there you can find a diamond very cheap
me too, usually I exchange coins in forkdelta sometimes also in etherdelta, even now I still use this exchange, well in addition to trusting I also satisfy for me personally and also if lucky there are some valuable coins that are sold cheap possibilities like selling fast more or less,

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:38:05 PM

for me the main decentralized exchange is forkdelta because there you can find a diamond very cheap
me too, usually I exchange coins in forkdelta sometimes also in etherdelta, even now I still use this exchange, well in addition to trusting I also satisfy for me personally and also if lucky there are some valuable coins that are sold cheap possibilities like selling fast more or less,

I agree with you two, ForkDelta is a good place for buying cheap and good tokens,
because it's place where bounty hunters sell for cheap money everything they earned.
   The time of decentralized exchanges is yet to come. We here use them, but still many
new people don't know for them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wulan

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 12:00:17 PM

I agree with you two, ForkDelta is a good place for buying cheap and good tokens,
because it's place where bounty hunters sell for cheap money everything they earned.
   The time of decentralized exchanges is yet to come. We here use them, but still many
new people don't know for them.
well that's what I mean, when I first tried exchanging at forkdelta from there I was like finding new things that found something valuable at a cheap price, well maybe from that I became a frequent checker at this forkdelta exchange hoping to find things like That is back, I am only telling my experience because it is an experience that I think is good because I often check an exchange who knows if you can get benefits at a cheap price right.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 08:14:29 AM

I think GHOSTX is the latest decentralized exchange that has launched recently. GHOSTX seems good because it has founded by John McAfee and their aim is to provide complete pricey do users. So it would be great option to make the use of GHOSTX for a fully decentralized experience.
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 05:30:30 AM

I think GHOSTX is the latest decentralized exchange that has launched recently. GHOSTX seems good because it has founded by John McAfee and their aim is to provide complete pricey do users. So it would be great option to make the use of GHOSTX for a fully decentralized experience.
I think uniswap is the latest Decentralized exchange that has lots of hype and good volumes, that was where I discovered $comp, and $dmg, and I believe that there are still lots of decent gems listed on the exchange that are yet to be discovered, uniswap is the new etherdelta of the next bull run

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 10:11:06 AM

woah this is very good for me, previously I was only a forkdelta and etherdelta exchange user, but I didn't think that there were very many exchanges recommended here as if it confused the users, but I think it seems better to use the appropriate exchange of your own beliefs so you don't think too much because it seems like reviewing everything wouldn't take a lot of time for this.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 08:10:31 AM

a new thread has been started for BISQ with all relevant infos and links to social media: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5230289.0

Download the newest Bisq Version 1.3.5!

Windows    .exe | PGP Signature
Mac    .dmg | PGP Signature
Debian/Ubuntu    .deb | PGP Signature
Red Hat/Fedora    .rpm | PGP Signature
Arch Linux    Arch User Repository
Source Code    zip | tar.gz
Release Notes    Release Notes for v1.3.5
Verification    PGP Signatures | PGP Public Key

bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 01:35:54 PM

Prize hunters certainly can't wait to sell their, they will run to the Decentralized exchange because the exchange provides sales of new born tokens so the hunter can immediately sell them

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 11:40:52 AM

Prize hunters certainly can't wait to sell their, they will run to the Decentralized exchange because the exchange provides sales of new born tokens so the hunter can immediately sell them

Of course that's possible but with lack of trading volume, the price will just dump and bounty hunters will not be happy.
We have to live in reality now, the time of DEX is already over, before it was IDEX, Etherdelta, and Forkdelta, but now they have a very little volume.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████