Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining  (Read 25676 times)
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:54:15 AM

Just focus on doing bounties, that helps us to earn too much without really paying allot in the market. Another thing is when you learn how to trade well, that gives you more profit.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 09:04:26 AM

Well all those ways listed might just be good, but the only sure way i know and i have tried is doing bounties, if you find the right project and do the bounty,giving it full time, you are sure going to take a good pay but airdrop is a no for me.

dreamteam17

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:04:01 PM

It is useful to find out such information. As a newbie, I even find it very useful, especially since the information I understand is verified, since you advise it to everyone.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:32:03 PM

Great article! Perfect for a newbie who doesn't know too much about crypto. There needs to be more articles like this as it can allow mass adoption.

I heard that earn.com is okay, anyone used it?

I agree with you, earn.com is one of the best and trustful website, in last 2 years i worked with them and made like 0.05 BTC with easy tasks. They have not many project right now but i believe as soon as ICO scamming problem solve they will be very active soon. Also i worked with crowdholding too, they have great website and their sharing system is very easy to use, all bounty hunter can work there.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:36:24 PM

Very interesting. I looked at the prices, and I can say that it did not interest me to work with you, it is too cheap, my work is much more expensive, I think so.
cryptocoffee67

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:04:23 PM

Bounties are the way to go, just have to to research the ICO behind it.

Nice article, great starting point for people who want to start earning crypto.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:44:40 PM

Currently, all other ways of making money crypto currency are almost not working. In my opinion, the situation is very similar to the crash of the dot-com, but I still hope that in two years everything connected with cryptocurrency will again begin to actively develop and again lead to the next stage of bullish growth.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:50:29 PM

this is a very interesting article, but is another way to get this crypto currency worth what we do, can you feel the profit?
if not, then the best way to get a crypto currency is to invest, trade or do mining

cinemalover567

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:23:21 PM

I think this a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get into crypto.

Course these ways are not going to make you a crypto millionaire, but get started and learn the ecosystem while getting a few tokens on the side. What's not to like?
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:28:58 PM

Having many ways but i always earn tokens without investment or mining... I always participate airdrops campaign and bounty campaign. Many times i participate Twitter campaign which paying bitcoin.
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:11:57 PM

Even though doing a bounty or following airdrop can be said; 50% can give profit and the rest depends on whether the project is running but bad in the market, or maybe scam and waste our time.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:18:21 PM

All those different areas might be seen as getting or earning free tokens, but in my opinion, they are not free, rather you have to invest some things, though not directly in monitory terms, yet you might not earn anything worthwhile.
The bounty aspect that is so common, requires a lot of efforts, time and resources. Other aspect will not also give you so much.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:28:27 PM

I do not know about 6, but I know 4, the first is to do Aidrops, the second is to do a bounty, 3 is a Referral program(to attract people, and from them to receive tokens from the company as a bonus) and 4 way is to sell information about tokens, pampas, etc., for Ethereum or bitcoin, so you can get tokens for free
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:28:52 PM

everyone says bounty campaign is the best choice, and I agree to that. even though rewards have been reduced considerably compared to 2017. bounty campaign is still in demand by everyone. there are many people who participate in bounty campaigns even for less popular projects.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:31:48 PM

I won't click any link that I'm not familiar with though it's just an article you should quote some of those important part like the 6 ways of earning tokens. With what I know here are some of ways to earn tokens.
  • Join bounty campaigns (signature,article,telegram,social media, blogging and etc.)
  • Airdrops
  • Work and get paid with tokens
  • Trade your other coins
  • Faucets

THis is the real earning of tokens in cryptocurrency community.
But i will not recommend the faucet as it is really long to earn and sometimes most of them are fake and scam.
I am into bounty campaigns and airdrop.
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:47:38 PM

You have a great article. I just joined Airdrop and bounty . Right now I know the concept of crowholding . I will learn about it to participate in tasks and get valuable token. Very interesting face icons

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:58:22 PM

Faucet, Bounty, Airdrop is a common way for someone who can't spend money to buy crypto. One thing that I feel is that the income to be received is very minimal, so if you are someone who is trying to make a big profit, then I don't think these methods are suitable for you. Because after all if you want to get good results, then you must be willing to sacrifice everything for good profits in the future.
Most people have left the faucet or airdop to be used as a place to produce tokens. Bounty campaign, recently there were many bounty hunters who complained about the bounty program. They didn't got the desired profit when they have finished promoting a project. Just average for completing a project takes up to 3 months to get a token, but after he receives a token from the bounty but the value he receives is not in accordance with the work they have done.

I just thought, need a capital to get the desired profit.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:08:29 PM

For me, the gift of bounty that can produce that is what I have felt so far, it has followed Airdrop several times but there are no results Sad but for now focus on bounty campaigns and follow the signatures that really pay for our work.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:09:12 PM

I read the article and clicked on all the links. It's nice to know there are boards now relating to crypto
 so more and more people in this area can find real work and get paid nicely. If I were younger I would study as a developer and then look for a blockchain elated job but at my age, I am too old to learn this kind of technical stuff, so can only stick to things I am comfortable with. Faucets and stuff are not good for paying out decent amounts anymore so I don't bother with them, but I will look into that site you posted to maybe join the bounties etc that I could win some tokens. The YUP token is only traded on Idex right now, so it would be good if they got the token on more exchanges to have liquidity otherwise the bounty hunters will dump it right down and it will be another useless token.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:13:18 PM

Now is not the best time to try to earn on cryptocurrency. Most of the ways that are given - now will not give even 20 percent of the profits that you would like to receive. This is all explained by the fact that the market is still stagnant. Only when it ends and the bullish growth begins - everything will change again in a good way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: