Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining  (Read 25678 times)
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:15:07 AM

I'm glad to see new users helping each other out and that articles is really helpfull. I would avoid airdrops most of the time as in the end most of them are just waste of time and energy but doesn't mean that you must avoid all of them. Also even if is not an easy way to earn tokens, you should start learning java, python and other programming languages for blockchain.
in this forum we could share our knowledge each other to improve our knowledge.and about airdrop sometimes was very legit, although its only around 5% from total airdrop appear in market.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 04:47:34 AM

Realistically only two out of six can make you some money, the first and sixth option. Airdrops are nor really worth your time, faucets likewise. Steemit is heavily rigged and I would not recommend it especially not for newbies. I have never heard of crowdholding and it might be a valid option, I have no idea. If you have programming skills or if you can create content, you can work directly for crypto. But I would not go anywhere else. This forum is a good place to advertise your skills (Services Section) and get paid in crypto.
airdrop and faucet just waste time only. in fact many applications on the faucet that does not even provide a paid and only scam only. so far I still believe in being bad result despite the bounty but for the long term is still promising.

cottonwoolface

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:35:30 PM

Good article, this is exactly the sort of thing I have been looking for.

I'll check out Crowdholding as I've heard of the other ways on this forum.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:44:21 PM

If you are creative in programming you don't have to invest on mining rigs or in any ICO you can just open your own pool and direct people to mine coins on your pool ,this way you will get returns of 10-15% on each miners using your pool ,its an interesting way to earn good income
karlincryptolove

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:46:55 PM

Does anyone know any good platforms for bounties? It seems that everyone is stating that's the way to go after reading this article.
Franzinatr

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:55:47 PM

It's hard to find a good Airdrop in 2019 because some of it runs their registration program in few months then the distribution is in several months so it's really not worth for waiting on the airdrop worth below 10$, it's better to join any signature campaign with the bitcoin payments. About the bounties, some Airdrop/Bounty manager can easy to judge on the bounty hunter's submission if there's wrong about doing the tasks especially the fill-up form then it doesn't want to cooperate to change or resubmit the form, ended up of disqualification (there's a few Airdrop/Bounty manage that's still doing their good job on telling on the bounty hunters what tasks they need to fix, etc...). Faucets right now it's a waste of time based on the long run bear market, it can't even reach 0.001$ per hour (instead 0.0001$ per 8-24 hours) but it's still the people's decision if they want to do it or not.

JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 04:02:52 PM

There are a few ways that come to my mind after reading the title. One, of course, is through bounty and airdrop hunting. Then claiming coins/tokens in faucets, which sometimes I find it just a waste of time.  Grin

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:41:01 PM

The best way for me has been participation in bountys especially the good ones and writing for content products, creating meme and infographics for crypto companies. Asides blockchain development, programming and community management etc, these are jobs/skills in high demand

Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1230

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:04:10 PM

if for me, of course I will follow the campaign bounty and airdrop, because that's where I can get coins for free with lots and promise the results if it's made money

At the expense of the Airdrop, I do not agree that this way you can get enough tokens for which you could get some money. It may have been possible before, but now it's just a waste of your time. Bounty, this is a good source of free altcoins.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:35:22 PM

if for me, of course I will follow the campaign bounty and airdrop, because that's where I can get coins for free with lots and promise the results if it's made money

At the expense of the Airdrop, I do not agree that this way you can get enough tokens for which you could get some money. It may have been possible before, but now it's just a waste of your time. Bounty, this is a good source of free altcoins.
It seems to me that making investments today is very dangerous and there is a greater risk of losing your money. Based on this, I fully agree with you that only Bounty companies can give you the opportunity to earn free tokens.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:13:29 PM

In 2017 airdrop was one of the major ways to earn free tokens and coins and some airdrops partipant really make good money from the airdrop.  I could still remember in December 2017 one airdrops paid me there tokens worth $60. Since then I picked interest in it and I have makes some little money in January and April 2018 but now thing are really bad and airdrops tokens doesn't really worth it again. I have many little tokens in myetherwallet but combine all of them is not worth $5 ! This moment I only focusing on signatures campaigns for earning bitcoin.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:19:11 PM

yes, bounty still remains the most profitable free way of earning crypto. but quality airdrops are totally vanished. only scams are giving away their tokens that worth nothing.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:54:28 PM

yes, bounty still remains the most profitable free way of earning crypto. but quality airdrops are totally vanished. only scams are giving away their tokens that worth nothing.
The fact is that you can earn a cryptocurrency in many ways, even with certain funds. But in order to collect the initial capital I didn’t really invest Eugene, in any case it is better to use the air drop and the Bounty campaign. I think that today such activity is more important when the market is in very poor condition.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:01:21 PM

Most of the ways that the author mentions in his topic now will not bring you the expected result. The cryptocurrency market is currently too weak for all these methods to work. Probably the only way that can now generate income is trading. I am saved only by trading now.

fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:59:09 PM

Mining is not a way of earning without investments, especially now that mining has ceased to make a profit, at least in the short term. I think that bounty companies are the most suitable for starting from scratch.
murphydropkick

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:43:00 PM

Noce article, this is the sort of stuff that is needed to allow more adoption!

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 01:52:27 PM

But now there is a lot of cheating in airdrop, each person can cheat to 100 accounts and if it is airdrop successful they can still get a lot of money. Always agree that bounty is where we can make the best and most money

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cavabava75

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:04:27 PM

Thanks for sharing the article.

People have to realise that they are not going to become millionaires through doing any of these tactics, it is just a starting point. It's better to earn some tokens, learn the ecosystem and then invest.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:41:15 PM

1. Bounty company, there are a lot of projects now. 2. Airdrops. here you need to be careful, as often fraudsters in passing KYC ask for your key from the wallet. 3. Sell your coins that you already have
brother4mother

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:12:28 PM

Good article.

I think that as the ecosystem grows more and more bounties and airdrops will become less profitable, but that isn't a bad thing as the tokens will become more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: