Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:05:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining  (Read 25676 times)
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:25:55 PM

I think the only thing that they have suggested is mining or did I missed something. Nevertheless I am sure that the best way of how to earn tokens without investing is to take part in bounty projects and airdrops on this forum.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:34:55 PM

In general, there are a lot of ways to earn cryptocurrency, but the most common is a bounty company, of course, to obtain tokens, you must fulfill certain conditions that the company sets and it just takes a certain time, but there are also free tokens distribution, where you will get certain The number of tokens, the last of the types is the collection of tokens from cranes, and in principle there are also other options, but they are not so popular.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:39:37 PM

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

About the crowdholding - nice platfrom. But they do need a token? Still I am asking my self why I invested into this ICO when they do not need token, their token is useful with no value Sad. They are giwing away free tokens for doing tasks, but who wants to buy it?

Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:57:48 PM

Bounty is a big way of getting alot of token. Despite the fact that most of the tokens gotten through bounty ends up droping below its ico price when they eventually get listed. Bounty still remains a sure way of making good amount of tokens

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:58:57 PM

I only know of one real way to earn tokens or coins without an initial investment and that is the company's bounty, and all other ways either need personal investment or are not appropriate.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:42:16 AM

You should have posted the article here.. .not everyone likes clicking on public links.
Anyway, there are numerous ways to earn cryptocurrencies without investing. Someone has previously posted a good cryptocurrency earning tips here:    100 Ways To Earn Bitcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777912.0
Many of the suggestions will likely not work today compare to early 2017 when the post was written .
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:04:40 AM

Be bounty hunter is the best ways to earn free token, we can earn so many kind of token just using social media. but if combine with investment is more better. Also join in proyek with deviden give pasif income every months
There are social network bounties, the ones you talk about, there are media bounties, you have many sorts, if you know how to make videos you can earn from that too. Crypto is the world for itself, you can apply any knowledge you have in some way to earn some coin, new tokens or old coins, depends from your skills and your ambitions.
Nice list of 6 ways how to earn some crypto, its more for newbies, older members knows that already. But many new people are coming and this is good for them!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:08:07 AM

Be bounty hunter is the best ways to earn free token, we can earn so many kind of token just using social media. but if combine with investment is more better. Also join in proyek with deviden give pasif income every months

It might be, if only your aim is to get a small amount of it. Unlike on investing and making a habit of trading, being a bounty hunter will take you years before you can finally make a profit that is bigger than your efforts. In trading  you can gain in a short time, in fact, here in crypto all of it has risks.

P.S If you don't mind, would you please double check your posts before you publish them, ypu have a lot of misspelled words.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:17:15 AM

The site has a lot of interesting jobs with the payment of cryptocurrency, i did not know about the existence of such platforms.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:30:30 AM

There are social network bounties, the ones you talk about, there are media bounties, you have many sorts, if you know how to make videos you can earn from that too. Crypto is the world for itself, you can apply any knowledge you have in some way to earn some coin, new tokens or old coins, depends from your skills and your ambitions.
Nice list of 6 ways how to earn some crypto, its more for newbies, older members knows that already. But many new people are coming and this is good for them!
but those who have been on the market for a long time - they understand that in the current market it is very difficult to earn something by these ways if you are newbie on the market

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:31:01 AM

It might be, if only your aim is to get a small amount of it. Unlike on investing and making a habit of trading, being a bounty hunter will take you years before you can finally make a profit that is bigger than your efforts. In trading  you can gain in a short time, in fact, here in crypto all of it has risks.

P.S If you don't mind, would you please double check your posts before you publish them, ypu have a lot of misspelled words.

It might be, if only your aim is to get a small amount of it

the rewards for working on a bounty depends on your forum ranks and on the social media accounts that you own .

Unlike on investing and making a habit of trading, being a bounty hunter will take you years before you can finally make a profit that is bigger than your efforts.

regular bounty usually takes 2 to 3 months . after those dates , you can expect to get paid and you can then exchange your tokens to fiats . although sometimes the effort that you exert are more bigger than the rewards that you recieved  

In trading  you can gain in a short time

the profit that you get on trading are also market dependent and trading is not free . if you dont have a capital   , youd better do bounty .
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:32:24 AM

Disregarding faucets and micropayments like that, there is one sustainable way to earn "free" crypto - provide a service and get paid in crypto.
ANy service that you can provide in the traditional economy, but get paid in crypto. It is not "free", because you are selling your time.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:33:50 AM

Bounty is a very good way. Few weeks ago I started bounty campaign with a DexAge. They are very great. Already launched token sale on LaToken also there are a listing date. So it's very good and interesting.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 10:38:37 AM

It's really hard to make crypto money except for bounty and airdrops. I don't know if it's worth the time for the airdrops, but stay away from the faucets sites, most of them are lies.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:45:35 AM

Bounty is a very good way. Few weeks ago I started bounty campaign with a DexAge. They are very great. Already launched token sale on LaToken also there are a listing date. So it's very good and interesting.
Now those projects that even enter into a partnership with new exchanges do not have any trading volumes on these exchanges

concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:07:08 PM

It's really hard to make crypto money except for bounty and airdrops. I don't know if it's worth the time for the airdrops, but stay away from the faucets sites, most of them are lies.

most of them get coins or tokens through various Bounty because they can be free and finished with work. participate in various Bounty Campaigns to produce and from them have got good results if the project that followed is really good. if you get it other than investing or mining, it's very difficult, and you have to be careful.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:09:38 PM

The only way of making money without investing can be to join bounty or airdrops. If we don't count to trade, there's no other way to make money.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:11:05 PM

My favourite way to earn tokens is bounty and airdrop. From my point of view you can earn easily a lot of money in case you have luck.
If you are hard working, then you will suceed!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:20:45 PM

My favourite way to earn tokens is bounty and airdrop. From my point of view you can earn easily a lot of money in case you have luck.
If you are hard working, then you will suceed!
Luck is not a biggest part,you need to have enough skills to predict the best crypto currency project and join on that bounty will help you to earn some valuable tokens and doing multiple bounties will make the chances of earning token more.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:35:29 PM

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

I use almost all the types described there, except working for crypto Smiley
Mining, trading also. And some holding with dividends accrued too.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████