Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining  (Read 25676 times)
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:48:21 PM

The suggestions in that blog are useful but the best way to earn is through the bounty section in this forum and you'll find plenty of websites that have all the top airdrops and campaigns listed on them and getting familiar with this area is where you'll find the best opportunities to earn and it can be very rewarding if you are good at creating unique content like videos, articles, social media posts etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:53:50 PM

That is a good article. It helps people know how to receive tokens without investing or mining . I just saw Airdrop and bounty are the best way to get free token. If someone is good at information technology, they will get a lot of tokens when they discover a bug

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:29:51 PM

The article is very good i just know we can work with crypto. For me bounties is still perfect choice because i already fell the profit. Im busy in real life so when i have spare time i always check my phone and do bounty task. But with current marker condition the profit that i get from bounty is very small.

Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:38:20 PM

The best sure way which i have personally experimented and have benefited from is through bounties and working for crypto that is no 1 and 6 as mentioned in the article the rest did not profit me as at the time a gave them a trial including airdrop and Steemit which is highly politicized.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:09:47 PM

the rewards for working on a bounty depends on your forum ranks and on the social media accounts that you own .

Mate, it's not just botcointalk that only holds bounties, there several forums out there that offers the same, and also bounties are not just based on forum ranks,  we have so many bounty campaigns, what you're saying is just for a signature campaign.

the profit that you get on trading are also market dependent and trading is not free . if you dont have a capital   , youd better do bounty .

I started trading on early 2018 with only 0.001 BTCs, I started only with shitcoins that has a below $1 value, it's also a matter of strategy on how you'll get your profits, I was able to make a Ten Times profit after a couple of weeks and make a withdrawal request on binance. After the fall of the altcoins I'd try to leave it and wait for a high possibility of earnings, until now.

It's not always on the money that you've invested. We have brains to use and not just waste it for anything else.
cryptomcroyal

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:35:03 PM

Interesting article, I still think bounties are the best way to earn crypto as you can redo the activities multiple times.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:46:23 PM

people say that airdrops are a waste of time, well for most of them i would agree.i was able to pay off my mortgage last year from the Deeponion airdrop. you just need to pick the right ones
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:54:52 PM

people say that airdrops are a waste of time, well for most of them i would agree.i was able to pay off my mortgage last year from the Deeponion airdrop. you just need to pick the right ones
In 2017 I also received lots of money from airdrop, and obviously just need us to be lucky and participate in the right project. But in 2018 until now it is not the same as before, I also tried to participate a lot but did not receive more than 10 $

Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:14:46 PM

I don't know the faucet is running well or not, there are still people who use it or not. Many people who think the faucet is just a job that is a waste of time without the slightest efort, just waiting for time and pressing generate. Program bounty and steemit may be used as a way to get tokens, but this method requires hard work and patience.
Faucet https://freebitco.in/ is really working and people use it to get massive opportunity just if you won the lottery highest 5 BTC may be.
Steemit not a free income source because you have to invest here this is one kind of blogging.
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:19:36 PM

I have a better ways to earn token.
step 1: Find a real good job
Step 2: Save your salary for your future
Step 3: Forget Crypto and move on to your life.

lol just kidding. I guess joining bounty campaign and airdrops are the best way to earn tokens without investment

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:48:57 PM

to get coins or tokens for free is very difficult, and I have tried it like bounty, airdrops and faucet. but all of that, I don't feel balanced by what we get. like just wasting time on uncertain things.
to date, I prefer to get some coins or tokens through a signature campaign with a trusted manager. because in my opinion it's more promising.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:45:17 PM

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

sometime i have doing airdrop and bounty to earn crypto, And i think if someone have good experieces in crypto can apply for crypto job such as Head of Communications, Research Analyst... etc thank for sharing!

mycryptocoin

Activity: 380

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 04:53:55 PM

lol just kidding. I guess joining bounty campaign and airdrops are the best way to earn tokens without investment
hahaha on which step are you in now? i am on step 1 "Find a real good job"

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:59:43 PM

Bounty and Airdrop are mostly waste of time for now. Nothing else. And faucets lately don't worth the time. It's better to have job for crypto but themarketplace is limited which is also a problem.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:52:21 PM

The methods of obtaining cryptocurrency you have listed are very outdated. Most of them will not bring you a good profit. For example, faucets and airdrop is a waste of time.

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:27:17 PM

For many, it's no secret,it's filling out forms AIDROPS is also a bounty(what do hunters) plus referral program,selling PUMPS,so to speak signals,it's basically the things that make money,without money,only spend time and knowledge!Plus for the analysis of projects, so to say that you picked up the investment portfolio, you pay the money
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 09:01:46 PM

Bounty campaign seems to be the only that make more sense these days and that's what most people do to earn from crypto. Although airdrop is what everyone start with before going to bounty, but airdrop is worst now due to low reward, you hardly earn you a dollar form airdrop.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:07:41 PM

You can apply all of those with crypto.

1. Find a real good job that pays in crypto (bitcoin, Ethereum or any worth altcoin)
2. Save a portion of your crypto profit and label it as your 'holding fund' which turns out to be your investment
3. Forget the outside world and focus with crypto, only if you can cater the risk.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:48:29 PM

Bounty campaign seems to be the only that make more sense these days and that's what most people do to earn from crypto. Although airdrop is what everyone start with before going to bounty, but airdrop is worst now due to low reward, you hardly earn you a dollar form airdrop.

with airdrop you can count only on luck. if you are lucky enough you can earn good money only with one quality airdrop like Ontology.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:52:17 PM

getting tokens easily, in my opinion, is easiest thing because we only need to join bounty and airdrop but what I put here in my opinion is not only that, but all we have to think about is how to get tokens that can provide a lot of income

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: