Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining  (Read 25676 times)
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 02:17:34 PM

Sorry because I am not reading the article but thank you for sharing it here. To be honest my only way I earned a lot of tokens stored in my wallets is no other than bounty hunting. Though not as secure as offerring services most especially if we have skills, bounty hunting is still profitable but not all the time specifically nowadays. Bounty hunting is for me the easiest way to earn free tokens with just spending our little time and effort.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:58:26 PM

Without clicking any link to any article, I know of two major ways of getting tokens without mining or investing, which are;
1. Participating in bounty campaigns and doing so many real work like signature and articles.
2. Airdrops. Though not as profitable as participating in bounty campaigns.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:16:46 PM

Some tokens worth something overtime, but some of them don't value and i don't know if worth to put time on, but who have enough time can try to join airdrop.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:35:16 PM

There are only two ways I am aware of earning tokens without investing or mining. And they are bounties a d airdrop. Bounty campaign is the best of the two because it is more profitable. In bounties you will get paid to promote a token or coin through different channels like signature, facebook, twitter, blogging, YouTube, etc depending on your favorite. While airdrop is literally free as you will get paid just to input your details or complete small tasks. These are the only two ways I know of.

tesupihao

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:13:28 PM

Since you guys are talking about ways on how to earn Tokens without investing or mining then bounty would be the first on the list. I just want to share this promising project which offers a great bounty campaign. I'm talking about Pointpay. PointPay is conducting 1 ETH giveaway.
Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 02:49:00 PM

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

As I started to learn about cryptocurrency, airdrops were the first thing I had earned profits.. Signing a lot of airdrop forms but only 1/4 of it had paid.. Then next I have learned  was bounties... I earned a lot already of doing bounties.. Just look for the legit and paying ones..

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:50:31 PM

And do not forget to manage your cryptocurrencies after you earn it. For example buy cryptocurrencies that will generate you more cryptocurrencies, like IOST or Crypto.com  Cool.

BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:52:09 PM

This reminds me of the days when I started newly and didn't have any idea what I was doing in this space, I tried a lot of things, faucets, Airdrops and I eventually ended up just mining, the good old days, am sure many newbies would learn from this as well.

sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:10:42 PM

Investing and mining are the best cars to generate tokens. By investing we can generate many advantages. But you should be good at determining the best tokens. Besides investing and mining to get tokens, of course, will be a lot of people who say Bounty and Airdrop. Both projects are now widely favored by Bounty hunters. I think with Bitcoin price recovery will now make people increasingly excited to get tokens.

bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:14:10 PM

There are many ways to earn money in cryptocurrency without investments, the most popular are cranes and participation in bounty

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:50:51 PM

Actually, those article provide a guideline on how to earn crypto in easiest ways, however, you still need to invest your time, you have to pay for your internet and you need a computer or mobile devices to earn cryptos.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:52:04 PM

Good article for the beginners. Bounties are work even today. But airdrops are completely useless now. many of airdrops are a very small value or just a token or a fake. Airdrops were great before the mid of 2018. many people got quite a big profit from those airdrops. I don't know much about the crowd-holding. need to do some research on it. another useless thing is Faucets. It gives you very very less profit. bounties still much profitable than them. in my opinion in Bounties and work for crypto is the best options remain for free earnings.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:08:02 PM

The easiest way is join a bounty campaign you've researched on, secondly you can get a job. One thing about bounty is you can raise money from it, start up trading or invest in other coins you like. By so doing you keep exchanging from one cryptocurrency to another.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 03:11:21 AM

I tried most of this ways and i discovered that they are not profitable. I earn free coins via bounty hunting and airdop.  I have made good profit from airdop and Bounties and i can proudly say that it is the best way to earn crypto tokens
Yes, and both ways have been explained in the article pinned OP. Bounty and airdrop provide many benefits if we are able to analyze and find profitable projects, especially at the end of 2017 when BTC bull run. Whatever way it is, which is important in accordance with your abilities and will, will definitely provide a big advantage.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:59:16 PM

Realistically only two out of six can make you some money, the first and sixth option. Airdrops are nor really worth your time, faucets likewise. Steemit is heavily rigged and I would not recommend it especially not for newbies. I have never heard of crowdholding and it might be a valid option, I have no idea. If you have programming skills or if you can create content, you can work directly for crypto. But I would not go anywhere else. This forum is a good place to advertise your skills (Services Section) and get paid in crypto.

Investing time in airdrop is just a waste of time if I should say. To me trading is the best option. Traders who know their way around altcoins make huge amount of profit trading daily. Come toention steemit, it's only a good if not professional writer who earns on steemit. I have heard of another platform for publishing that pays but I haven't really checked it out. I will stick with trading and bounties for now anyway. They are good investments.
arufox

Activity: 1080
Merit: 194

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:10:06 PM

I already try many way to earn free token and the answer is join in bounty champaign. Airdrop also good but hard to find the legit one, many of them is scam. And i think the bored and bad ways is faucet, this is just wasting time

You can also make money on cranes, you can start running your own blog, which will bring in income in the cryptocurrency
This is hard, i already try running my own blog but cant to survive
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:56:49 AM

the only one of the 6 points is actually -Work for Crypto-. bounties are already a possible small
extra income but things like faucets etc. can be completely neglected. the effort does not stand for it. Wink
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 04:49:06 PM

Recently come through a way of making money from the difference in price of exchanges , is called "crypto arbitrage " . As far as i understood if done in the correct way can be profitable . It works in this way :
1- buy a crypto on a exchange when the price is low
2- sell to another where is high
3-cash out the profit

I'd like to know if someone here is doing it , and what kind of return is getting taking out the fees and commissions.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:01:32 PM

By the way, Steemit is not free. Yes, you can start without paying anything (like Demo mode), but further, you will have to pay a bit. Although the sums of the money are not much, in reality, you invest in the project. they get your real money and you get some tokens that (maybe!) will go up in the future. Bounties are not also as profitable as a classic trading scheme.

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 09:28:00 PM

The best way to earn tokens of the project you are interested in is to take part in its bounty campaign, thereby you will earn and help the project to collect more investments.
If you have money, then you can invest it in the purchase of tokens - this is the easiest way.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: