Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunter's Earners  (Read 966 times)
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:35:52 PM

I don't think that will happen with the condition of the market and ICO projects. Earning hasf of Bitcoin can be possible but will require more work to get to it

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:37:37 PM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
Earning 1 bitcoin nowadays is very too hard for us bounty hunters to achieved, for the reason that most ICOs are not being fully successful during their sale stages because of lacking some investors. Bounty rewards still depends on the outcome of the ICO, that's why it is still better for us bounty hunters to choose the proper project/s to promote.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:39:01 PM

Cheesy One bitcoin for the whole year. Not a real amount. Perhaps it is worth then to give up this job. After all, there are many projects that will earn $ 3500 per year without such nerves. And a lot of work that we all do as hunters. What can we say we'll see. What will this year 2019 bring us?
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:42:34 PM

Now days Bounty is not good income source like before, because now days many projects failed if project gets good enough funding but when coins are on exchange doesn't have value so we earn only 25% of ico price if we sell it. So if you want to earn big amounts like you asked 1 BTC then you need to hold it for long-term.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:44:59 PM

Earning 1 bitcoin at the current price is unlikely with the situation and condition of the market.

Around $3,400 for the whole year with bounty campaigns? it may look possible but landing to a legit bounty nowadays was one of the most problematic thing of each bounty hunters that I've seen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:45:29 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 03:07:40 PM by Thyristor

I earned 1 BTC from only one bounty campaign you it's believe it or not. But now i'm very confused in 2019 whole of the year i can't earn 1 BTC because it's unbelievable to imagine i worked 28 projects in the last year but i didn't earn total 1 BTC worth token.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:51:12 PM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
Its hard but its also possible especially if you participate on a lof of good bounties. 2019 might not be a good year for ICO’s or new coins but still trust the market and you can earn more. My only goal is to be more profitable than last year, 1btc is quiet too good to be true for me but if its happen much better.
Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:09:30 PM

I am a bounty hunter if I see the current situation in 2019, to get 1 bitcoin this year for promotion with a bounty campaign seems far from expectations, to get a project that provides big rewards, besides that at the moment it is also difficult to predict.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:10:49 PM

At this days many of ico get showing up for their future maybe in 1year you can earned some 1 to 2 bitcoin by high ranks and huge allocation of a bounty campaign also.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:15:01 PM

Why most ICO now are delaying the payment of BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS? They are afraid that the price will fall.
Why if the payment was done and investors token distributed and the fall on the market will be blame with the bounty people?
Then why if the project is good and they believe on their market price and investors why they just pay the participants with BTC or ETH?
Why they want to have a bounty campaign if they are afraid of the fall with bounty tokens?
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:16:08 PM

I think you will do it easily if you will take part in a quality bounty campaigns and participate not only in social campaigns.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:20:37 PM

It's depend on which campaign did you join, if you focus on translate, signatures and video campaign, you can get more than 1 btc, but if you only join social media campaign, I think too far to get your target, however most important is find the potential and legal projects.

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:27:47 PM

I'm not sure about that, now I just hope the market will be better and attract more investors, if it has positive signs and maybe we can earn more if participating in potential projects

kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:33:09 PM

if only joining one bounty then it was imposble to achieve, hunter with high rank can join only 1 signature campaign and the other income it could gain was from translating and article campaign also youtube video creation then it possible to gain 1 BTC for less than 1 year.

note : if the project was not a scam then it possible to get that amount.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 03:34:33 PM

Luck is the most accurate factor in terms of bounty hunting. Even how much hardwork we spend to some projects it will still be nothing without luck. As one of those bounty hunters out there, I personally have a hard time choosing the right project to support but I was once got lucky way back last quarter of 2017 as I got tokens from bounty that valued at more or less $20,000 unfortunately when correction happened those value crash like hell and sad to say I don't know how to trade during that time so I am am just watching my funds bleeding to death. It is so hard to speculate but I will try my very best to earn such amount or more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:37:31 PM

Dude, did you know that all altcoins are relying to the current price of Bitcoin? Bitcoin is already on its price floor. It migth reach 2800usd but it wont go down more. Just watch and join to a valid ICO and there you go. Once bitcoin goes up. Your hold coins might boom soon.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:24:30 PM

It's very possible but everything depends on you, how determined are you, how many project do you run campaigns for at a time, do you do bounty for any project you come across or you choose wisely

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:39:46 PM

unfortunately last year was a bad year for the entire crypto world and therefore also for the bounty hunters and it seems that the trend will continue, I think few will be able to do a btc this year only by the bounty, now we must diversify, expand try other ways such as day trading (I know and risky) or work for altcoins (do translations for example) hopefully bull market will come in short time
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:42:10 PM

I'd love to earn not only 1 bitcoin this year, but more and more! This is how dependence-quit does not work!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:46:34 PM

You would be lucky to earn a bitcoin during bull season, right now it is virtually impossible. Very few ico's are worth anything, in fact you are lucky to even get paid these days

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: