Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunter's Earners  (Read 967 times)
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:34:53 PM

It depends on many factors like which campaign we join, the bounty allocation, the rank, soft cap, number of participants, exchange listing, market situation etc.
It is important more than ever  to make research which bounty to join as the rewards may vary depending on the mentioned factors above.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:42:12 PM

I think it will depend on the campaign you are participating if you are very picky and choose good ICO then it might be possible to earn 1 BTC in one year though the market condition really affects any new projects so it would be hard to find one.

qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:06:17 PM

I think you can do it. It depends on many factors, of course, but you can try. Why not? If you make every effort, you will succeed.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:42:54 PM

That reminds me of bounty campaign in 2017. Then you could earn as much as 1 btc, even more than, but things are now quite different. Before you can even earn close to a thousand dollars, then you might have worked tirelessly on that.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:52:55 AM

No, I am not expecting that much here in 2019, in cryptocurrency. Well, I think I might just earn a value of 1 ethereum and that's enough for me for my hardwork here.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:59:25 AM

Hoping so ,I keep wishing I join a very promising project that will pay good rewards for bounty hunters ,all the good news about bounty rewards on here seem like untrue ,I guess you have to be lucky to earn 1btc joining bounties this year unless market price appreciate

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 08:01:08 AM

It might be possible you can earn that amount you mentioned but it might be harder this time of year. Mostly ICOs are not good as way two year back, those projects as legit as can be and in my own experienced i earned decent good tokens from that. Last year many ICOs turned scam and that hurts for people like us helping to promote their projects to succeed. There no harms of trying though, it's best to pick good projects to promote so that all the time you will spent are all worth it and to earn as well.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:10:22 AM

It depends from many factors so what projects you join how much of them fail ,how much rised enough money ,market situation as in bear market its more dificult rise money so if this market would go them ICO have problems so one of can make that 1 btc even more others no its very specific so lets wait and hope for good.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 08:20:01 AM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink

It's very pessimist if I would bluntly say that it is very impossible to earn 1 bitcoin for participating with different projects bounty campaign but I would rather hope I will earn such amount despite all the not so good happening with cryptocurrency world and with icos for that matter. Anything is possible so let's just be positive and hope for the best for all the bounty hunters out there.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:21:27 AM

To be honest, so far this year has not been pleased with the payments, yet you should not stop!
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:42:41 AM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
2018 was worst year for the bounty hunters since most of the projects didn't reach cap values and the remaining turned into scams or still waiting for their tokens to get listed on exchanges so 2019 will be same as 2018 if the prices of crypto currencies didn't reach high values.

Need new money come into the market to get the advertisement jobs or else find some real jobs.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:53:42 AM

I have earned 1btc the first month of 2018. But, force to withdraw all my btc due to emergency. During February, btc price drastically drop and it didn't recover until now. After January 2018, I was not able to earn profit in any bounty campaign that I've joined. All my tokens were stocked in my wallet and keep on waiting for it to be listed in the exchanges and hoping for bitcoin price to recover. And until now, I keeping on hoping that if ever I can't earn 1btc this year, hopefully, I could earn profit that could sustain our daily necessities.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:58:44 AM

To be honest, so far this year has not been pleased with the payments, yet you should not stop!
Well, not the whole year. since July 2018, payments stopped completely and only in 2019 they began to partially distribute rewards, but they are costs nothing

c2Gin

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:01:17 AM

Hello anume123,

I doubt that it is possible to get 1 bitcoin from doing only bounty campaigns and that is why:

1) A lot of bounty turns to be scam.
2) Part of campaigns, that are not scam hardly collects soft/hard cap.
3) Little number of campaigns do not extend their bounty campaign/ico period
4) Even less projects gets listed, and when they do, token/coin price drops grammatically quick

If 1)-3) points doesnt scare you, this means you need to participate in hundred of campaigns. That would "eat" all of your free time.
Doing bounty hunting as full time job is insane. Even if you still manages to get all the tokens/coins from bounty and sell it, unpredictable cryptocurrency market will punch you to the gut  Cheesy

Earning a 1 btc is so hard to earn last year. But comparing the profit we get by my friends the year 2017 is unbelievable. We just got ** btc and that time was shocking, unexpected to the crypto to be known by many and support the system of the currencies.

It also depends on how you think. If you think that you can reach your goal you can have it. Just think wisely and don't afraid to put some risk. I think the first thing to do is search for an company which based on your place. Communicate with the team and give them a proposal, go to their office and present it. You cant just sit their and get your ass warm, Do the move be a hardworking person and it will payoff.
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:02:18 AM

its difficult to earn 1 bitcoin just for bounty, because not all bounty campaign is good, a lot of bounty campaign is scam. If its honest bounty campaign, but not reach the soft or hardcap in ICO, the token have almost zero value.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:06:49 AM

I think yes. In 2018, I participated in more than 10 ICO projects and now only have 1 project to pay token for me. It is a sad story. But I think 2019 will be a pretty good year for us. Because if bitcoin goes up to $ 5,000, the value of the tokens will easily increase.
so we should continue to work and luck will soon come to us.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:10:23 AM

Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
Only signature campaign got the restriction of only one bounty program at a time whereas you can join any number of twitter campaign and telegram/youtube promotions and translation kind of stuff may get you big earning in very short time. This way I believe you may earn more than one bitcoin for sure if you do your due diligence by taking enough time. Do not rush for participating campaigns. Choose them carefully and then participate.

if bitcoin goes up to $ 5,000, the value of the tokens will easily increase. so we should continue to work and luck will soon come to us.
Yes, everything is bounded with bitcoin price levels and only when bitcoin will be having up-trend, we can be sure about having better bounty environment here. I am also optimistic about bitcoin will be reaching at least $6500 before mid of this year. I believe that will be enough and fair value of bitcoin to boost this industry.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:24:16 AM

No, I am not expecting that much here in 2019, in cryptocurrency. Well, I think I might just earn a value of 1 ethereum and that's enough for me for my hardwork here.
1 ETH for whole year? Aim a bit higher. With current ETH price it is almost nothing.
Of course, from other hand it is investment and today 100$ could become 1000$ by end of 2019
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 10:21:45 AM

Hello anume123,

I doubt that it is possible to get 1 bitcoin from doing only bounty campaigns and that is why:

1) A lot of bounty turns to be scam.
2) Part of campaigns, that are not scam hardly collects soft/hard cap.
3) Little number of campaigns do not extend their bounty campaign/ico period
4) Even less projects gets listed, and when they do, token/coin price drops grammatically quick

If 1)-3) points doesnt scare you, this means you need to participate in hundred of campaigns. That would "eat" all of your free time.
Doing bounty hunting as full time job is insane. Even if you still manages to get all the tokens/coins from bounty and sell it, unpredictable cryptocurrency market will punch you to the gut  Cheesy

I somehow agree with your views about the post, previously it was quite easy to earn with all the rewards that I am getting through my bounty participation, but now it was more than half year if Im not mistaken but I have not sell any rewards simply because I could not sell them due to very small amount of reward and it will not give me even a $20 earning if I sell tjem, another thing is most of the tokens are not yet listed in any exchange. It's very unfortunate but the reality is we cannot rely with bounty rewards anymore.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:41:14 AM

it's very difficult to get 1 bitcoin in 1 year because now there are a lot of tokens down after list on market and there are also many projects that suddenly become scam after they collect softcap or hardcap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: