Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunter's Earners  (Read 966 times)
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:45:59 AM

It seems that this year is unlikely to bring us such a profit from the bounty companies, at least in the first half of the year!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
siena23

Activity: 2338

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 11:43:50 AM

I am a little hesitant about the ICO project now, I have not sold tokens from the bounty for 2 months. Many of my tokens are garbage. Must be really smart in choosing the ICO project. If this continues, the bounty hunter will only be a waste of time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:14:07 PM

No one will tell you how it will be in 2019,but do not wait for the former hype of icos. You will earn bitcoin if you participate only in good companies and with the help of several accounts and bots.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:15:39 PM

I'm not positive about that and that's why I'm quite leaving bounty hunter job.... too many scams, too much work for nothing... I'm just trying to make an accurate selection of new projects but less than 1% seems decent.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 12:20:52 PM

Since I think 2019 will not be very different from 2018, the chances of earning 1 btc is very low. But you can still earn even more if you get lucky.

Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:52:10 PM

It seems to me that earn one Bitcoin during 2019 - this is an unreal task. Maybe someone will be lucky and he will be able to earn such a sum, but I think it will be a few of lucky people from a huge number of people. The market is still too weak to provide us with decent earnings.

vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:26:12 PM

It is a pretty difficult goal on the falling market. If you calculate all the tokens at ICOs prices, I have earned like 20 Bitcoins  Grin But the problem is that almost every ICO is having a massive dump after the first listing.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:28:45 PM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink

I think this is a difficult situation and we cannot earn such a sum. Quality projects are less.I don’t even know if I should spend so much time on this forum if the projects just don’t pay us.
WalterGarrison

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:33:49 PM

I think yes. There are few reasons for this.
1. Much less scam bounties.
2. Less people stay in a bounty.
3. Some bounty campaigns have KYC, and a lot of hunters don't wanna take part in them. I do, because it means less people - more tokens.
For example just in a Twitter campaign in Huobi Russia bounty you can earn up to 200 HTR, at the end of campaign. Which will be around 200$. But, in a more you will take, more you will earn.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 06:41:32 PM

I think that even if we fail to earn 1 BTC in 2019, we still have to believe in it. In my opinion, it is likely that we will be able to take part in the bounty campaign, which can get into the top-10 cryptocurrencies and bring us 1 BTC or even more, but you need not stop and continue to work.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:56:27 PM

1 bitcoin in one year does not currently seem to be possible with bountie campaigns.
The pay is very low at present, especially if you do not have a high rank.
But maybe you are luckier than me and you can do it.
I wish you luck.
Hoofprint

Activity: 428
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:05:28 PM

I think that in order to earn 1 BTC by participating in bounty campaigns, we need to participate in a huge number of projects at the same time. The market is now at the bottom and our tokens cost a few dollars, but with a bullish trend everything will change and we can count on 1 BTC and even more.

macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:11:03 PM

If you are a good translator in some useful second language, yes you might be able to get that 1 bitcoin but if you want to do just signature bounty, No I doubt since the number of signature bounties have decreased.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:55:26 PM

I think that in the bear market it is impossible. I will not leave the bounty campaign and will continue to work, but set myself more realistic goals. About 80% of the projects in 2018 turned out to be scams.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Barinerro

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:15:21 PM

No, I am not expecting that much here in 2019, in cryptocurrency. Well, I think I might just earn a value of 1 ethereum and that's enough for me for my hardwork here.
1 ETH for whole year? Aim a bit higher. With current ETH price it is almost nothing.
Of course, from other hand it is investment and today 100$ could become 1000$ by end of 2019
I also think that for very little investment of$ 100 , I also think that a person can earn a lot of money now and invest in Ethereum at the current price because in the future the price could rise tenfold!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:25:22 PM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink

for the current situation of getting 1 bitcoin in my opinion it is difficult. because the situation in 2019 is quite sad. because the decline is always happening now. so from what I see many of our friends are complaining about the current market conditions
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:28:59 PM

That was possible but 90% impossible. Possible the way how you be a hardworking and dedicated on what are you doing like after one project do it again but as i said 90% impossible because if you can te the market from 2018 up to now it low and impossible to get one bitcoin like me almost one year until now their is no result of exchange on the bounty I've  join.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:38:54 PM

Do not expect such rewards. If you earn some dollars and invest these dollars in a good project, then it would not be a waste of time by doing bounties. I am doing it because I believe in blockchain projects and I want be helpful Wink.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:47:45 AM

Hello anume123,

I doubt that it is possible to get 1 bitcoin from doing only bounty campaigns and that is why:

1) A lot of bounty turns to be scam.
2) Part of campaigns, that are not scam hardly collects soft/hard cap.
3) Little number of campaigns do not extend their bounty campaign/ico period
4) Even less projects gets listed, and when they do, token/coin price drops grammatically quick

If 1)-3) points doesnt scare you, this means you need to participate in hundred of campaigns. That would "eat" all of your free time.
Doing bounty hunting as full time job is insane. Even if you still manages to get all the tokens/coins from bounty and sell it, unpredictable cryptocurrency market will punch you to the gut  Cheesy

That's a good observation and I share the same thinking, you have to be on a lot of campaign to make a small a profit, there are projects that look good on paper but end up a failure, you cannot even earn half of what you are earning in bounty hunting way back 2017

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 03:47:03 AM

Hope is always there and I hope and optimistic that the bitcoin price correction will be completed this year and prices will recover soon this year and get a fair price for the bounty hunter's wages
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: