Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunter's Earners  (Read 966 times)
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:54:21 AM

Of course possible. As long as ICO is alive, you will still earn money from bounty. 1 BTC is only priced at 3500$ at the present time and you only need to work hard for half a year then you will definitely get at least 1 BTC

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:01:27 AM

Of course possible. As long as ICO is alive, you will still earn money from bounty. 1 BTC is only priced at 3500$ at the present time and you only need to work hard for half a year then you will definitely get at least 1 BTC

Very optimistic that you express, I want to think positively like you but it is still difficult to find a truly high-quality project.
Indeed btc is currently at the level of $ 3500 and looks low but it is difficult to be able to reach such coins at this time.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:26:18 AM

Very optimistic that you express, I want to think positively like you but it is still difficult to find a truly high-quality project.
Indeed btc is currently at the level of $ 3500 and looks low but it is difficult to be able to reach such coins at this time.

It's hard to take that quota right now but possible at least... maybe he has a multiple accounts ( bounty farming ) or a team who are good on dealing newly created crypto project for its bounty campaign and other stuff.
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 04:42:04 AM

Yes. With good project and high stake paying bounty, you might be able to achieve that. FB, Twitter are easiest and everyone does it, so you get less stakes in it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:53:04 AM

The hard time to find a potential project and I am still trapped by a number of scam projects, really worrying. But there is still hope that this will be a good lesson to be able to find quality projects. One hope for this year is to collect 1 BTC points.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 04:55:13 AM

I don't think that you can earn up to 1 Btc with bounty canpaigns nowadays because there are so many ICO projects that are scam and somtimes discontinuing due to not enough funds and unreach softcap quota. You can try to do it but you need at least a hundred of ICO/STO projects to get earnings.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:08:51 AM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
If ICO market will wake up, then I think will appear opportunities to earn even more (of cause if work hard). Bittorent shows, that ICO market is not dead yet  Smiley
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:10:45 AM

Well nowaday project scams is very high is truly hard to find a project that genuine. If you want to try harder maybe you will get good project. Doing social media campaign get less profit maybe you should do signature and translation for a big reward.

harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:22:16 AM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
I think the situation is in a recovery mode, the 2018 lowline is now getting much stable and projects are going to be listed soon maybe in march, that means the market will going to be good ahead.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:44:48 AM

I've learned lessons when joining any bounty now ,bounty hunting has been plagued with postponement and the more that happens the more time is wasted and even after bounty ended to get listed on exchange is another big thing to worry about ,to earn 1btc this year will be challenging and I personally hope I join a good project that can pay that much or almost a Btc in value but without bullrun it will be hard.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:53:29 AM

In order to be able to get 1 bitcoin from doing a bounty campaign, you need to do a lot of bounty campaign, and make sure that all those campaign is not a fake or a scam bounty, cause if it's a fake/scam then you will get nothing, but instead you will loose your time investment joining that bounty

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:58:51 AM

I personally find it very difficult to get 1 BTC. But I will continue to try to get the best from hunting Bounty. In 2019 it has high expectations because market prices start from low. And hopefully, the Crypto market price will increase.
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:59:39 AM

it is impossible to get 1 btc this year. lol. more and more bounty participants are there. in 2017, getting 1 btc is very easy. but not for this year. in my opinion, there are 2 factors that cause it cannot get 1 btc, the number of participants in the bounty, and many bounties fail.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:25:05 AM

I think it is unreal.To earn 1bitcoin you need incredible luck with the choice of a successful bounty program.The bounty time, of course, has not yet come to an end, but with such an amount of income, the bounty participants will be less.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:55:09 AM

It is already my 2019 goal to have at list one bitcoin in my wallet come this year 2019, and it is all possible to those who believe they can, hard work and a little fortune does it.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:01:45 AM

Hope is always there and I hope and optimistic that the bitcoin price correction will be completed this year and prices will recover soon this year and get a fair price for the bounty hunter's wages
We just not loss our hope mate, all our sacrifices and hardworks will surely be paid off. Though it sometimes that we've been down and thinking of negatives but we need to overcome such fears and face the challenge. Indeed, even we have been in dips for a year but still were here and still our markets still fighting for it. We need to be patient and so nobody could loss.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:05:38 AM

I'm not sure. I still do this work every day. I think it is possible to wait until the market gets better, and a little luck.

S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:28:19 AM

Making money on bounty is becoming harder and harder and it’s not possible to rely on good earnings if there are changes in the market then something happens.

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:30:49 AM

If there is no change in market prices for pumping, maybe getting 1 Bitcoin will be difficult. The market should increase again because in 2018 the price of coins has collapsed. But by 2019 this is a bounty hunter, I'm sure it can produce 1 Bitcoin or more.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:19:20 PM

You ask a difficult question. As bounty hunters, with the kind of zeal and effort we put into projects, 1 BTC shouldn't be hard to achieve. However, the current state of the market will make that goal a very tasking one to achieve. I notice that recently the amount of campaigns on bounty platforms has reduced drastically. Bounty managers are being careful not to introduce scam projects and projects are afraid to launch out in this situation. Everything seems slow and signs that things are going to change for better are not in sight. Therefore, 1 BTC may seem little but it might be difficult to get in bounties this year.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: