Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunter's Earners  (Read 966 times)
voxdu12

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:56:22 AM

It’s impossible to make money, lately in all the Bounty, in which I participated, even the stock exchange did not go out, not to mention some kind of growth, half of the projects do not even collect a soft cap and they simply have nothing to pay to bountists

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:08:57 AM

Positive thinking gives us a miracle and keeps trying to have one BTC this year, certainly in a variety of better and honest ways. In this case, we are demanded by our needs and targets so that this is likely to occur.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:37:19 AM

As a bounty hunter is very different with trader because we cant prediction profit with the right value because not all projects are successful. For 2018 and 2019 if market conditions are still very bad then it will also impact in ICO. So in conclusion, can I get 1btc in this year ? my answer maybe yes maybe no. Even if we are very hard working but sometimes we need analysis and luck factor also. Whether we choose the good project or just a waste of time in failed project.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:44:33 AM

Soon, probably, the developers will refuse ICO more than once have seen such information, and after that, the hunters will no longer be needed.

kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:49:48 AM

Bounty hunters need some time to work and probably need some legit ICO and reach a higher money that they need for their project to obtain those people and pay in fair to earn more than 1 bitcoin in 1year.
cryptofarid10

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

Trader

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 09:20:39 AM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
2018 year iss very bad time for bounty hunter. But I hope bounty hunter will get high quality payment in 2019.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:15:39 AM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
actually the situation of the bounty hunter this year is very alarming when compared to last year. but even though this year is not as good as last year, I am still a true bounty hunter, this year I will continue to follow a number of bounties with hope to get a balanced payment, although I am not sure I will get 1 bitcoin this year.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:22:09 AM

One bitcoin for the year is a very real goal, unless you are lazy and participate not only in bounty campaigns on social networks.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:35:30 AM

It depends on how much Bitcoin will cost))
But seriously, in a rapidly changing world, even the most incredible predictions can become a reality. I think that in 2019 the market for cryptocurrency is undergoing big changes. And I want to believe that these changes will be for the better.
 Let's at the end of 2019, write about this success in this thread.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:41:50 AM

I think it is possible to earn 1 BTC in one year. But to get them you must be picky of the bounty campaign that you are joining and ensure that you choose a campaign that really pays their participants. I would suggest that if the project is legit, try to trade the rewards you receive to buy good coins that has long-term potential. This way you can up the rewards that you receive.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:09:06 AM

To a large extent, no one can tell. But I sincerely hope that my experience and knowledge would drive me to market more profitable bounties I assume. And then maybe I can earn up to that

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:30:37 PM

That is very much possible to be happen, but it needs a pure seeking good ico project campaign.
And having a high rank from Full member and up especially if you are in HERO ranking here is an advantage.
But if your rank was below FM I think it will be hard for them to earn 1 Bitcoin this years, or it depends
in the situation of the bounty campaign.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 12:49:49 PM

For current situation I'm promoting ICO project just for side job, cause it very flexible that I can do. I'm not expecting that I can earn 1 bitcoin for this year by participate campaigns. But, you guys must be carefull when joining campaign, hope no more scam.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1347

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:53:33 PM

I do not think 1 bitcoin will be achieved by working in a bounty campaigns at that time due to the dumb in the prices of cryptocurrencies in the markets and the scarcity of honest projects and the lack of investors at the time because of the spread of thousands of scam projects, the rewards at this time are very small because of these situations, i hope this year to work with projects with large goals and huge rewards so that I can achieve that amount, without wasting time with projects that have no value such as last year.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:15:17 PM

1 btc for 1 year it is good target even for 2019 year. You can easily earn it if btc will remains on 3000-5000 price level. But I hope 2017 will come back, because I didn't earn as other people
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:23:14 PM

actually, it's not difficult to get 1 BTC from the Bounty campaign, but the problem now is the price of Altcoin is very cheap, and we can't see which coins will develop or will die. so 2019 in my opinion still has a chance for us to get 1 BTC.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:34:30 PM

it's hard dude
if you look at the current situation, none of the campaigns can really provide 1btc especially if you are doing a social media campaign.
so the current market turmoil is affecting everything both for investors and bounty hunters.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:51:49 PM

I think it is a little difficult to get it, because there are many factors that affect it, it takes a high rank if you join the signature campaign, the number of followers if you join the socialmedia campaign, and how the project that you follow has great potential or not.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:53:09 PM

Hello anume123,

I doubt that it is possible to get 1 bitcoin from doing only bounty campaigns and that is why:

1) A lot of bounty turns to be scam.
2) Part of campaigns, that are not scam hardly collects soft/hard cap.
3) Little number of campaigns do not extend their bounty campaign/ico period
4) Even less projects gets listed, and when they do, token/coin price drops grammatically quick

If 1)-3) points doesnt scare you, this means you need to participate in hundred of campaigns. That would "eat" all of your free time.
Doing bounty hunting as full time job is insane. Even if you still manages to get all the tokens/coins from bounty and sell it, unpredictable cryptocurrency market will punch you to the gut  Cheesy

Yes, these bounty campaigns are greatly affected by this market situation. Some of them actually pause the campaign and just declare that it is the end. ANd they will say that they will focus on their product and up to this moment nothing good really happens and we are still waiting for their tokens. 

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:56:46 PM

Still have chance to get 1 bitcoin in this year with the bounty campaign because you can join 2 to 3 bounty campaign in the whole year and your expectation will get once all the ICO that you join and promote is successful to get the funds and all of that listed to the market with having a good value each token for sure you get more than 1 bitcoun but lpw chanve to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: