Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunter's Earners  (Read 966 times)
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:31:42 PM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
I think yes it depends to the campaign and the project if they give a higher reward to bounty hunter maybe yes we can still earn even the market is bearish. I think there some project that adjust because the bearish market.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:37:42 PM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
Yes we can earn 1 bitcoin even more, depending on 3 conditions i think :
1. The project is legit

2. What kind of champaign you join, if join in translater, you can to earn 1 btc but if only social media, it's so hard but if you join many social media media champaign and do it diligently, yes you can

3. This is the important, When You Sell It, i have friend, who join in translater then sell all the token, only 1 champaign which earn about 0,1BTC, but few week later the price incerease so much, if he patience and sell it in right he can earn more 1 bitcoin only 1 champaign as translater
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:51:18 PM

If you get lucky enough. A chance will always be there you just have to pick what project will become a success, which is a very hard task because good ICOs have become very few and they are hard to notice.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 02:11:04 AM

Actually I haven't received yet 1 Bitcoin with my bounty campaign work. Because have more problems about think,look explain about think.
1. I see many campaign going to scam now this time.
2. Lot of ico failed and their do not get successful token sales movement.
3. I have received some token for bounty campaign but no have value this coins. Because their are no getting any good Exchange.
4. Many campaign project getting poor Exchange,I think their are not agree paid Exchanger.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:24:31 AM

If you get lucky enough. A chance will always be there you just have to pick what project will become a success, which is a very hard task because good ICOs have become very few and they are hard to notice.
We are just lucky if will find promising bounty today, not we sure even that certain bounty is handle by trusted member at this forum unless it was been escrowed by someone who still can be trusted. I know how we feel if not being paid from our hardwork but we can do nothing and push them to pay with us cause we aren't control with them, only we can do is to complain.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:45:25 AM

I think all of that can happen if we get a good project and I believe that among many projects there is one project that is truly beneficial. and if we are lucky we will certainly get the project so it is still spirit in choosing a good project and giving a bright future.
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:56:42 AM

considering that there are so many ico scams, it is likely that it will be difficult to get 1 BTC.
when following the project's bounty, of course bounty hunters won't get paid for them.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:47:51 AM

I'm not really sure that in 2019 I can get 1 BTC, to get 1 ETH is very difficult because there are so many bounties that come with various attractive prizes and prices based on ICO, but that starts to change when the tokens are distributed, I have some tokens from the results of joining the bounty last year, but until now it is still difficult for me to release, because the price is very cheap and some tokens still have no exchange.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:57:21 AM

I just believe lucky only comes when you play gambling, but for things other than gambling you need to see a situation. Just look at the current situation of ICO project, many projects are floating around without any clarity and many bounty hunter are not paid by the devs. They just decided to delay without any further clarity. I think bounty campaign will give a big profit depending on the condition of the cryptocurrency market, when the market is still dogged by the bear market then I am sure you won't get 1 bitcoin or even get 0.1 bitcoin. Hopefully, the condition of the cryptocurrency market can change slowly, and the ICO project can be revived and trusted by many people.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:51:16 AM

I am also afraid about the future of bounty hunters in 2019 including me. I am now very afraid of participating in bounty campaign of ICO projects. Worked hard, waited and finally not be received nothing

fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:13:23 AM

It is very impossible to earn one bitcoin at this very moment especially if you are just a bounty hunter, even though theres still a lot of launching ico out there, we cannot be sure if its legit or not, but most probably its fake and scam icos and also the current state of the crypto market isnt on our side too. But we never know, crypto is full of surprises, keep hunting guys.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:21:33 AM

I used to do bounty hunting full time in 2016 and 2017, but after having most of my portfolio wiped out because I was just hodling in 2018 and the lack of getting any decent pay from bounties last year, I only do the signature campaign right now and if I have time the odd video and blog review. I now trade full time and it's much more lucrative for me, at least I can put food on the table. Relying on bounties, unless you live very cheaply or in a developing country can't sustain us people living in the U.S and Europe for example, it's impossible. Right now I barely cover the internet cost form bounties anymore so trading has been the only thing plus an arbitrage robot I invested in, everything else in 2018, including bounties was a disaster. I hope 2019 brings better goodies, then I might step up my bounty game if I feel motivated enough.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:14:38 AM

If you invest your time in a good bounty with good and very reliable bounty manager that wont cheat you out of your reward i see no reason why you wont get enough reward, i participated in a bounty in Q4 of 2018 and the bounty was managed by Bubbalex, i actually heard about the Project late so i only wrote an article for them and they just sent my tokens to my wallet which is worth $5100 + , so everything depends on the project and who is managing it
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:24:37 AM

if you are ranked legendary or a hero might be able to search for 1 btc, but seeing such a situation is also difficult, because many projects are less successful, but my advice should be the most important ones to stay in the bounty campaign because we don't know the next few months , don't leave the project because you might regret it

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:27:33 AM

For the entire 2019 year it is very difficult to earn 1 bitcoin in such a market.. You can if you make a huge investment. If you work as a bounty hunter, it's almost impossible, if there is no jump in the market. I think 2018 was like a decline for the crypto currency, because the end of 2017 squeezed the maximum out of it.. Now there is a rehabilitation. And 2019 to expect from him something violent is not worth it, it will just be a long recovery..If 2018 was struggling to get out of the pit, now everything will be rehabilitated. I think the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020 will be a significant increase. And now it is necessary to choose promising projects and earn tokens and keep them until better times.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:32:08 AM

I think bounty campaigns are still a good way to earn crypto, however they are not so profitable as they used to be in 2017. Nevertheless if you participate in such bounty campaigns like signature, content and translations you will be able to make some decent profits and then if you wait for a bull run in 2019-2020 you can sell earned coins and tokens at great prices in comparison to the prices at the moment.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:33:03 AM

I used to do bounty hunting full time in 2016 and 2017, but after having most of my portfolio wiped out because I was just hodling in 2018 and the lack of getting any decent pay from bounties last year, I only do the signature campaign right now and if I have time the odd video and blog review. I now trade full time and it's much more lucrative for me, at least I can put food on the table. Relying on bounties, unless you live very cheaply or in a developing country can't sustain us people living in the U.S and Europe for example, it's impossible. Right now I barely cover the internet cost form bounties anymore so trading has been the only thing plus an arbitrage robot I invested in, everything else in 2018, including bounties was a disaster. I hope 2019 brings better goodies, then I might step up my bounty game if I feel motivated enough.

You are a legendary member, so for you there tends to be good BTC paying bounties (stake.com as a recent example). I would try to trade but I don't feel comfortable with it lol. Tried bitmex once, all those words seemed like a rocket science to me.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:39:23 AM

I remain very optimistic and positive in 2019. The only problem I see that could prevent me from getting 1 BTC is the rare quality campaigns nowadays. But I keep working with the hope that it will be fine. 2019 look promising for hunters.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:25:26 AM

Its quite tough in bearish market to earn 1 bitcoin by promoting bounties. This year I hope would be much better than 2018 but in the year 2017 I have earned more than 1 btc from bounties but now the time has changed now we have to do extra efforts in order to earn 1 btc. The only thing we need to do at present to brush up the trading skills so that we can earn from trading as well apart from bounties earning.

Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:33:49 AM

Time has changed but optimism must remain, so to reach one bitcoin, for now, is quite difficult, and this challenge will make us more active in continuing to study the project and get it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: