Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:45:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunter's Earners  (Read 975 times)
Dancil

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:54:04 AM

it is very difficult to predict Bounty Hunter income in 2019. I personally feel a little less compared to last year. but I am sure that this year there will be changes as long as we are confident and keep working hard. after all, it was only the beginning of the year
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:54:50 AM

I think this year it will be very difficult to get 1 bitcoin with our status as a bounty hunter, besides that now there are a lot of fake ICOs and often we are trapped in it, on the other side now the trend is cheap prices whether altcoin or bitcoin.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:57:14 AM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
Well, in my opinion it is very difficult to get 1 BTC this year, because many ICO projects always lower prices when registered in exchange, imagine that the ICO price was $1, and when it was registered in exchange the price dropped very deep, making it difficult for Bounty hunters to get a lot of Bitcoin from the Bounty campaign.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:15:40 AM

I, like most here, continue to work and believe in the success of each campaign in which I participate. But no matter how strong my hopes are, I think that bitcoin is unlikely to be earned only by participating in the bounty. Of course, a lot depends on the type of bounty that you do. Signature campaign, content creation and video, translation - these campaigns are paid mostly well. There are usually many participants in social networks, so the rewards are small. So my opinion that it's very hard.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 10:35:33 AM

This is totally depend on market condition if market remain in same state then i is impossible because the coins/token receive from bounty will also dump.

qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:40:28 AM

Now there is a lot of positive news coming out, which means there will be a growth in the entire cryptocurrency, and there will be new projects that will bring a lot of money, STO sales will also be activated, I think everything will be fine

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:11:38 AM

I remain very optimistic and positive in 2019. The only problem I see that could prevent me from getting 1 BTC is the rare quality campaigns nowadays. But I keep working with the hope that it will be fine. 2019 look promising for hunters.
In my opinion, 1 BTC is a pretty big nominal for bounty hunters, you can see how many gifts they get from the tasks that are finished working on? participating in a signature campaign might get a large token allocation but the current market conditions are so bad. nobody can be sure that 2019 will be better, but the hope is always on
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:14:13 AM

I doubt bounty hunter's future income will reach for about a single bitcoin, not even 0.5. Me as a bounty hunter I don't really mind if I'm going to get huge or small profit as long as they'll pay me that ain't a problem. We often compute our earnings through spreadsheet stakes then we get frustrated when the project dumps when introduced to the market. If being a bounty hunter is hard what more being a project developer?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:17:54 AM

It is only possible if Bitcoin is crashed to $100 or $200. Because that is the amount we can earn this year if market is in bearish mode. But if it crashes to that low then I think ICO market won't be existed.

Blah blah
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 11:30:54 AM

Hello anume123,

I doubt that it is possible to get 1 bitcoin from doing only bounty campaigns and that is why:

1) A lot of bounty turns to be scam.
2) Part of campaigns, that are not scam hardly collects soft/hard cap.
3) Little number of campaigns do not extend their bounty campaign/ico period
4) Even less projects gets listed, and when they do, token/coin price drops grammatically quick

If 1)-3) points doesnt scare you, this means you need to participate in hundred of campaigns. That would "eat" all of your free time.
Doing bounty hunting as full time job is insane. Even if you still manages to get all the tokens/coins from bounty and sell it, unpredictable cryptocurrency market will punch you to the gut  Cheesy

Correcting your points

1. It is the duty of every bounty hunter to get viable information and not participate in scam projects

2. It is also my task as a bounty hunter to research better projects that will get to softcap
Bounty hunters are meant to market value projects, not just any project

3. Campaigns need not to extend
Short campaigns with value is all that matters

4. If you did 1 and 3 correctly you have no problem Project listing of your earned tokens

And back to the subject
With visions and proper participation,6”7 can achieve your goals and determinations
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 11:54:16 AM

This depends on the number of bounty you have joined and how good the bounty projects are. My goal for the year 2019 is to earn more than 1 bitcoin from bounty campaigns. Because if you take part in the signature campaign of a good project, you can win one Btc only in that campaign. So, as I said at the beginning, if you participate in good bounty campaigns by doing good research, you will definitely earn more than 1 Bitcoin in a year.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:05:16 PM

Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink

It is difficult to earn since there are more bounty hunters today compared to the number of bounty hunters there were last 2017. To add with that, the current bear market is making it difficult  for ICOs to succeed.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:06:04 PM

Now there is a lot of positive news coming out, which means there will be a growth in the entire cryptocurrency, and there will be new projects that will bring a lot of money, STO sales will also be activated, I think everything will be fine
I hope this hope is true that after cryptocurrency will grow as we want. we know that many people today want the market to be able to return to the beginning where the increase is really needed
rencong bitcoin

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:07:52 PM

for this year my income has not reached 1 BTC, I have already gotten some ETH, and even then the results of the 2018 project, I hope that in the future there will be enough good income to stabilize my economy in everyday life.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:27:27 PM

Full of uncertainties. Not just for bounty hunters but for the entire crypto community as well. We move into 2019 which was already been marked with volatility. While the current reality may suggest some gloom, why not use it to our advantage. It's unlikely that we'll be able to earn 1 Bitcoin just by doing bounty campaigns. The best that we can do is love the volatility and start buying Bitcoin at low price [of course] and then sell it at a much higher price later on. However we can expect a lot more price fluctuations in the meantime. Nonetheless the fluctuations are quite normal and wouldn’t affect the longer term outlook. Bitcoin will likely worth a lot more in the future.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 12:39:48 PM

Well it all depends on the quality of the projects. If quality projects comes in then we may make good money but if that don't happen then we might see the end of bounty hunting.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:49:03 PM

If you can offer more jobs than signature campaign participation,maybe theres alot of chance to gain even more than this,yes Ico is on bad shape this days since more of them are pausing or even stopping totally the project for lack of response from the investors even how hard they try but if we can find better campaign and offers many area of works then maybe 2-3 bitcoin can be given unto you
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:54:47 PM

if some of the projects that I participated in in 2018 were proven to pay and at a good price this year, I am optimistic I can get 1 BTC this year from the bounty campaign I did last year.

pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 12:59:00 PM

there's no way we can get 1 bitcoin in 1 year, unless you are following the translation campaign then that might be possible.
from what I see more and more bounty hunters and fewer good projects and it makes our payments smaller, to be honest I want to get out of this side job.

eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:03:53 PM

The reward of the bounty hunter depends on the quality of the participating projects.Some projects can give a lot of returns.But some are scams that make people waste time.So you should carefully choose the bounty.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆