Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Time ?  (Read 18656 times)
Meryn

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:12:21 PM

at present the price in the market is red. but you don't be pessimistic. You are not late to enter crypto. let's just say this is your first time entering crypto. because the price of bitcoin and altcoin is down, so you can start from the bottom. like the others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:14:24 PM

Depends to your think and prediction what is the near possible next happen here in crypto world. You must choose your own decision because for sure we have different opinion that we given to you maybe the others said ut's bad time ot it's too late but if you asking me I will said it's too late you can invest if you want.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:16:37 PM

Time is not really simple because the market has collapsed and has long been on the bottom. people from day to day are waiting for miracles, but only those who believe strongly and patient are waiting.If you just came to this market then I would tell you that you are in a good time to buy. Do not waste time, sort out which coins are good and if you have money then you can buy a little

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:42:46 PM

Is it a bad time that i joined now , recently here in cryptoworld? When i visit to market, all i can see is red graph
It doesn't mean that the red graph in market will not good time to enter. For me, as a cryptocurrency trader i have been here for 2 years and I already experience the red graph in market but I use it as an opportunity where I can invest a lot because the price of crypto is very cheap and affordable.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:45:41 PM

You have not joined at the wrong time. This is even the best time to enter into the market as a lot of the potential coins are cheap now. Just make sure you choose the right coins because the weaks are not going to survive the bear market and will die off.

FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:48:11 PM

Is it a bad time that i joined now , recently here in cryptoworld? When i visit to market, all i can see is red graph

This is a bad time in the crypto market. Most of the coins fall in price and therefore the impression of panic and gloom. However, now you can earn in the crypto market through daily trading.
If you know how to trade on exchanges of course.
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:48:35 PM

I think bad things come and go is something natural, positive thinking will help you in the crypto world because there will be many things that can happen and now is the right time to invest.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:49:16 PM

No its not. Its worst when you join last dec 2017 when the fruit is still ripe and not yet decayed. All those new commers who bought on that season suffers sever negative accounts and still not recovered until now. You actually had a good timing because you can buy on low price them wait until it gets ripe again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:49:44 PM

At this moment patient is the key to get some profit because all altcoins get red and freeze your funds until the  market get in good mood to avoid lossing.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:00:55 PM

I think this is not the wrong time to join the cryptocurrency. In fact, many investors are waiting for the moment when the price of their targeted coins falls, and that's when they will buy it because the price of the coin is cheap.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:01:16 PM

at present the price in the market is red. but you don't be pessimistic. You are not late to enter crypto. let's just say this is your first time entering crypto. because the price of bitcoin and altcoin is down, so you can start from the bottom. like the others.
those investors who are just now entering the market are generally very lucky) they are lucky that they did not buy cryptocurrency at high prices
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:10:59 PM

People that have bought Bitcoins for 20k USD are facing very difficult times at the moment, but if you are a newbie, you are getting an awesome opportunity of how to earn a lot of money. Invest right now to get great rewards in the future.

Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:16:48 PM

People that have bought Bitcoins for 20k USD are facing very difficult times at the moment, but if you are a newbie, you are getting an awesome opportunity of how to earn a lot of money. Invest right now to get great rewards in the future.
Well, you should not invest even now all the money at once because the situation is not simple at the market now and we can see all prices 2 times lower than now. I would also start buying now in parts. I personally think that we will see the price of Bitcoin below 3 thousand.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:26:15 PM

You must pay attention to the market in the previous year, you're lucky can start investing from now on, if you believe in crypto, if not, it's better to leave it before you regret it. Until now I still believe that the price will rise again and I will get a rather large profit. You have to make the right decision before investing, so be careful.
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 03:30:50 PM

Its correct that whole market is red & you thought that it’s not good time, but I think all time is good for crypto when market is green you can sell & when you find market red it’s time to buy.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:31:36 PM

If you will see the market in green and rising then you are late.
As of now the market is red and you are just in time!
You should get the deep to make sure that you are on the floor before the rocket starts to fly.
That means you will maximize the profit that you can get. all you need is the right information and knowledge.
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:37:46 PM

not really, if you are a new trader this can be the best time to learn about trading psychology. in the bear market we can be wiser in making choices.
and now is also the right time for those who want to start long-term hold. this situation depends on how we see it, and you know successful people are people who can see opportunities even in bad times.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:41:39 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 04:31:48 PM by cryp24x

I don't think it is really bad for you to make your jumpstart, Yes it has red graphs but still there are times that it is on green status. Well, the market is known for its volatile characteristics. I think you have to be there if the market starts to rise up. The real advantage of starting now is the value of the tokens which is at its lowest. You can also diversify your funds by buying multiple coins.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 03:45:57 PM

bad time, it seems not. now the market is pretty good and I see the price is low enough to buy. we don't need to be afraid because the market won't get worse than this anymore. for those of you who just started trading it seems like this is an advantage. when other people are experiencing a loss, you can start investing.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:49:21 PM

The concept of bad or good time in crypto market is changing according to the person. Experienced and investors who can be patient  are making money, buying at the right price, investing in the right cryptocurrency, by number of less trade. First, start with a small amount of money and improve your experience in crypto market, this is my advice.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: