Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Time ?  (Read 18656 times)
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:26:53 PM

Try to stay calm and patient when you want to play crypto, Because crypto is full of risks and challenges, it will be the winner who can calmly predict the development of tokens in all markets..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:35:35 PM

Is it a bad time that i joined now , recently here in cryptoworld? When i visit to market, all i can see is red graph
I think its so bad to see the market on the recent situation on the other hand you can get a good idea from the market now .It also a great chance to grab the good coin as much as possible that can give you a lots of profit .Its never been a bad time its a time to get a great lesson from this situation .So just keep staying with cryptoworld you can see something very good .

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:37:03 PM

Is it a bad time that i joined now , recently here in cryptoworld? When i visit to market, all i can see is red graph

yeah as you can the real situation of crypto nowadays experiencing the low price value at the coinmarketcap, I advice to you learn well all about the opportunity for the newbies like you herein crypto during this of current price value.
market dump are opportunity  to buy more coins for a long term hodl but you need to learn first which coin have possible to increase if the red signal end. relax and patiently calm lear as well have alot of time howto got decent earn herein crypto.
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 03:49:59 PM

if you already understand about the crypto world then whenever that is the right time. because all the time is right and not, depending on the person who understands or not about this crypto world.
best regards always.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 04:14:50 PM

May be yes and may be no. The time to join in for profits is not this but the time to gain experience is surely this. So if you are here to learn crypto, then this is the time but if you are here to make money then this is not.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:24:42 PM

You just started, all you have to do is learn about crypto.
I think now its not a bad time, for me and other people here this time is best time for invest more in crypto when the price's cheap.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:35:41 PM

There will be good and bad conditions in crypto, but if you work hard you will succeed. In some ways you can benefit. For example, ICO Investigates Again and Backwards. But you have to be very attentive and have to work.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:13:03 PM

Bad time for all investors because it is a long time the market is not coming back with a big pump.But strong patience can bring the best result.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:19:18 PM

All market seems downtrending.
But it's a great opportunity to buy bitcoin in cheaper price.

But do it will continue downtrending ?
IMO, yes it will continue so I suggest for waiting another 2 week - 1 month !
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:25:23 PM

Belive me noone can answer this question surely as we can answer what would happened with you if you were joined crypto world in 2013 or earler  as you could sell al your coins and then regret in 2017.

budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:32:06 PM

Not too bad to enter when the red market, and that would be a better opportunity. Crypto will not disappear and is still likely to make a profit.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:32:25 PM

If you just joined, then this is not a bad condition for anyone. This is a very lucky condition for you. Because all coin prices are very cheap. You can buy cheaply. However, if they have joined one year ago, this is a very bad condition. Because they buy coins at high prices.
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:53:29 PM

the market is now in protracted correction, I think that there cannot be an eternal decline, and it's time to invest.

Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:27:48 PM

Welcome to the cryptocurrency world. It's never a bad time to join the train. Years before today, we had bitcoin, ethereum, lending coins, icos and now the STOs. Ensure to read vast and learn to enable you invest or trade rightly

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:11:39 PM

Vise versa. Now is the best time to enter the market. Because you should jump in when the blood is flowing as it is at the moment. You will have to wait some time before the growth start again but believe me it is worth it. The market will reward you and your patience very generously!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:22:57 PM

no that's always being our minds it will be like that cryptocurrencies are always in same state people who are using it will be changing every time that's tiptoe currencies are always in same state people who are using it will be changing every time that's why the market will go up and down like that so he definitely changes soon.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:26:15 PM

Its not a bad time you still have the opportunity to make good use of the present red market which is more coins at a very low price now and sell when the price is high but still you need to guide yourself with concrete information
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:32:17 PM

this depends on what you think. for some people this is a good time to invest because prices are cheap. but for some others this is the bad time, because they suffer losses. I personally think now is the right time to invest. we can buy some good coins like bitcoin. next year bitcoin has the chance to rise because it will be halving. and so do other coins

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:44:53 PM

Vise versa. Now is the best time to enter the market. Because you should jump in when the blood is flowing as it is at the moment. You will have to wait some time before the growth start again but believe me it is worth it. The market will reward you and your patience very generously!
That's quite a good, bad time is one of those our friends and hold is a trader. When the price goes up again nothing will do that. But if you're panic seller which is not tolerable here you'll be cutting you're lost and I didn't suffer in the whole daily life was. Forget the status of you're holding.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 07:47:48 PM

I don't think that this time is a bad time to join in the crypto worlds because you have many times to enter the market. You need to prepare the money to deposit so you can directly to buy any coins. I suggest you learn some basic lesson of trading, so you don't have to get a problem when you want to buy coins. If you see the red graph, then you get a good time to buy the coins because the price is down and you can decide to buy in any amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: