Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: foxup who shit into your brain  (Read 392 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:27:15 PM

I mean if DT members have no interest in tagging proven liars that are on DT then that is fucked up.
Perhaps, but at the same time gwsukabokepjepang makes the compelling argument that we should only tag people who have directly scammed us. I can't please everybody.

Seems you need to make up your own mind and give a public statement on this. So you are only going to red trust people that scam you directly??

How does that fit in with including proven liars and trust abusers on your own DT list exactly?

I am interested to hear your thoughts.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:35:02 PM

Seems you need to...
I don't take orders from you. I'm Lauda's pet bitch-fox, not yours, remember?

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:40:39 PM

Seems you need to...
I don't take orders from you. I'm Lauda's pet bitch-fox, not yours, remember?

In other words foxpup says.. I am afraid to debate in public my approach to DT and its implications.

Fair enough....

@tryninja

did you miss my post I am still waiting

TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 08:46:08 AM

@foxpup

I'm so pissed off with these threads that I gave you 5 merits for being the target.
Hahaha..very funny. Honestly sometimes your funny word makes me happy. But its really annoying to have these kinda thread again & again.

Hey OP you should learn some basic from your thread,

1. You putting blame on Lauda here which is really funny to every forum user who knows about Lauda.

2. Have you observe it that Lauda don't care about your thread thats why you got no replys from lauda. Because that person beleive that its nothing but a waste of time to reply on your thread. You should take a lesson from there.

3. Every single person who discuss on this thread shared their own thoughts. Without you and your red team everyone here on be half of lauda. Yeah you shouting here that peoples here on the forum dare to say against lauda its not that they dare, it because they respect that person.

In my opinion its better for you to go on a vacation otherwise most of the user will start to use the "Ignore" button for you specially.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:06:33 PM

@foxpup

I'm so pissed off with these threads that I gave you 5 merits for being the target.
Hahaha..very funny. Honestly sometimes your funny word makes me happy. But its really annoying to have these kinda thread again & again.

Hey OP you should learn some basic from your thread,

1. You putting blame on Lauda here which is really funny to every forum user who knows about Lauda.

2. Have you observe it that Lauda don't care about your thread thats why you got no replys from lauda. Because that person beleive that its nothing but a waste of time to reply on your thread. You should take a lesson from there.

3. Every single person who discuss on this thread shared their own thoughts. Without you and your red team everyone here on be half of lauda. Yeah you shouting here that peoples here on the forum dare to say against lauda its not that they dare, it because they respect that person.

In my opinion its better for you to go on a vacation otherwise most of the user will start to use the "Ignore" button for you specially.

What is more annoying is noob trash like you debasing yourself in public kissing ass 24/7 for some merit scraps you dullard. Sickening little dirt bag. Please stick to collecting your btc dust for spamming your sig everywhere else.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: