Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:08:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EXPool.org Mining Pool / [PPS Payout] [ZERO fees]  (Read 269 times)
EXPool (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:32:51 PM

You MUST register and use a valid email address because the pool requires you to validate.

We are always looking for more miners to grow the pool. Payouts will happen every day at 01:00 (+2 GMT).
If you have any questions you can email me at support@expool.org / telegram / discord.

Pool:                        EXPool.org
Proxy:                      Yes
Payout method:         PPS
Fee:                         0.0%
Pay Tx Reward:         Yes
Vardiff:                    starts at 1024  Range from 2 to 100000.
Local Work:              stratum
Pay Orphans:           No
Min Withdrawal:       No minimal
Merge Mining:          No

How to register on the pool.

1. Email me to support@expool.org or text to me with any channel you see in this post:
"
Hi, I would like to register on expool
ALGO: SHA256
LOGIN: yourlogin
PASSWORD: yourpass
BTC wallet: XXX
CONTACT EMAIL: yourmail@gmail.com

"
2. Get in the reply your personal miner configuration: stratum, worker, and password.

How to connect your miners once you have registered.

1. Once you have registered with the site and validated your email your must then log into your miner cabinet and check it's availability.
2. The next step is to put the stratum address stratum+tcp://stratum.expool.org:3333 and worker name and password that you got in the previous email to your miner.  At this point, your miner should go active within just a few seconds and begin to show shares being reported.  If you are still having problems connecting please contact me support@expool.org.

Demo-account (login / pass): test / test

Donate BTC 3NzjaYz32aLsvRKp1sKUwpTn6kVqaAmQz8 (for design and development)
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:45:56 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 04:10:33 AM by frodocooper

Payout method:         PPS
Fee:                         0.0%

How do you intend to pay when you get a downturn in luck?

PPS mining pools

WARNING
Be careful of low fee PPS-only pools that do not explain how they will afford to pay miners when the pool has a downturn in luck.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
EXPool (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:58:04 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 04:11:07 AM by frodocooper

How do you intend to pay when you get a downturn in luck?

Thanks for your question. It is quite necessary to understand to not to be fooled.
As you see we don't have a fee.
You might mention that we also pay for an algorithm, but not for a coin. That is because we manage mining powers between coins on the selected algorithm.
In this case, zero fee means 100% PPS payment. Not less, not more.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2509

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:19:03 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 04:11:33 AM by frodocooper

Thanks for your question. It is quite necessary to understand to not to be fooled.
You might mention that we also pay for an algorithm, but not for a coin. That is because we manage mining powers between coins on the selected algorithm.

Um, just what algos are you using or switching between? This is the Bitcoin-only area and if the pool is working with or switching between different algorithms/coins then you need to move your announcement to the altcoin>pools area.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
EXPool (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:28:01 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 04:12:04 AM by frodocooper

Um, just what algos are you using or switching between? This is the Bitcoin-only area and if the pool is working with or switching between different algorithms/coins then you need to move your announcement to the altcoin>pools area.

Thanks for the question too Smiley It's important!

We do not switch between algos. If you are connected to sha256 stratum you will mine only this algo. I am posting this area because the main coin is Bitcoin itself and we pay in BTC.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2509

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:47:14 PM

Fair enough, although the mods may take a different view of it because you do support other algo's. Then again, so does Antpoo...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
EXPool (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:25:38 PM

Fair enough, although the mods may take a different view of it because you do support other algo's. Then again, so does Antpoo...

Offcourse they can have a different view. It is work of mods to look around topics and keep it clear as crystal. Lots of people trying to break the rules but not me Smiley
That is why I am here answering the questions. I am sure our mods have enough experience to solve any problem. 
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:00:19 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 04:12:55 AM by frodocooper
Merited by NotFuzzyWarm (3)

100% PPS is NOT zero fee.
It is currently about a 1% fee.
(100% PPS means you keep all the transaction fees)

Thus using the information provided under that link here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=104664.msg48795003#msg48795003
you require a constant pool wallet balance of: 4316.875 BTC
So can you show to anyone who would mine BTC at your pool that you have that?
Otherwise your pool is expected to go broke.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
EXPool (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:55:00 AM

Hi, Kano Smiley Glad to hear from you. The interest of such a big fish flatters me.

100% PPS is NOT zero fee.
It is currently about a 1% fee.
(100% PPS means you keep all the transaction fees)

100% PPS means that you get paid for 100% of hashrate in your cabinet. As you can see in demo-account (login / password: test / test) calculations is simple:
YOUR DAILY HASHRATE * ALGO PRICE = DAILY PAYMENT (The sum on your wallet is the same as the sum in the cabinet)

So can you show to anyone who would mine BTC at your pool that you have that?

I 've double checked the calculations of Meni Rosenfeld (by November 17, 2011). Really cool work -- I think every miner should read it before connecting his rigs to any pool.
First of all, he wrote this paper in 2011 when on SHA256 alogo was not so many coins and as was said in introductions "In this paper we describe the various scoring systems used to calculate rewards of participants
in Bitcoin pooled mining".
Therefore, if you want to calculate the probability of the collapse of my pool or conditions sufficient for its existence, you must take into account the market indicators of all coins for SHA256. If there are scientific works on this topic, then I will gladly read it, because I searched a lot and had to use materials from related topics such as economics for myself.
Artemis3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 02:17:25 PM

Therefore, if you want to calculate the probability of the collapse of my pool or conditions sufficient for its existence, you must take into account the market indicators of all coins for SHA256. If there are scientific works on this topic, then I will gladly read it, because I searched a lot and had to use materials from related topics such as economics for myself.

So your pool is a multicoin pool, therefore an altcoin pool like zpool.ca which has other sha256 coins but pays in bitcoin? In that case you should move your thread to the corresponding forum area: Pools (Altcoins) because this area of the forum is exclusive to Bitcoin mining pools.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
kano
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:29:08 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 01:58:12 AM by frodocooper

100% PPS means that you get paid for 100% of hashrate in your cabinet. As you can see in demo-account (login / password: test / test) calculations is simple:
YOUR DAILY HASHRATE * ALGO PRICE = DAILY PAYMENT (The sum on your wallet is the same as the sum in the cabinet)

100% PPS means (again as I stated) you are currently charging about a 1% fee (which also is too low for a PPS pool to not go bankrupt)
You need to use the PPLNS reward method to be able to get zero fee.

I 've double checked the calculations of Meni Rosenfeld (by November 17, 2011). Really cool work -- I think every miner should read it before connecting his rigs to any pool.
First of all, he wrote this paper in 2011 when on SHA256 alogo was not so many coins and as was said in introductions "In this paper we describe the various scoring systems used to calculate rewards of participants
in Bitcoin pooled mining".

Incorrect.
The size of the pool is completely unrelated to the sufficient conditions.

If you have PPS BTC miners on your pool, it will go broke - simple fact.
If you don't have BTC miners on your pool then move this to the altcoin area of the forum.

As the simplest example of how that can happen.
If your first BTC block is 300% difficulty (probability 1 in 20.1 blocks being 300% or worse) you will need to pay out 37.7 BTC before you get any mined BTC.
i.e. your pool will need about $127,000 dollars to be able to afford to pay your miners if you get a 300% block.
There is no guarantee that you will ever recover that $127,000 from the BTC mining, that's the risk of running a PPS pool and why you need a wallet balance of 4316.875 BTC (with your 1% fee)

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
EXPool (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:54:14 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 01:58:40 AM by frodocooper

So your pool is a multicoin pool, therefore an altcoin pool like zpool.ca which has other sha256 coins but pays in bitcoin? In that case you should move your thread to the corresponding forum area: Pools (Altcoins) because this area of the forum is exclusive to Bitcoin mining pools.

No, we are not. Sorry if my explainings were not clear. According to your logic we should move hundreds of threads: btc.com, Eligius, Slush Pool ... etc So as you can see our mods know the difference.
Artemis3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 10:14:19 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 01:59:45 AM by frodocooper

No, we are not. Sorry if my explainings were not clear. According to your logic we should move hundreds of threads: btc.com, Eligius, Slush Pool ... etc So as you can see our mods know the difference.

Pool:                        EXPool.org

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
EXPool (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:15:11 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 02:01:37 AM by frodocooper

The size of the pool is completely unrelated to the sufficient conditions.

Absolutely agree with you, and Meni Rosenfeld as you mentioned talking about that in the research.
But I am talking not about the size of my pool  Huh Sory if you think so. I can not put in my head how did you come to this conclusion from my words? Could you point me directly to my this thought?

The main idea I've tried to explain: the work of Meni cannot be exactly implemented in my case because it does not have a deal with modern market indicators.

As you can see, I am absolutely open with you, therefore I speak directly and don't loading you with tons of mathematical formulas, although I can. This is really another topic and I think if it is discussed here, then I will be accused of artificially raising my topic on the forum  Sad

Pool:                        EXPool.org

https://i.ibb.co/vxNQXZQ/image.png

You are right design could be much better, but we are working on. We are open to support in design and development as you see in the bottom of the page.
kano
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:31:50 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 02:02:19 AM by frodocooper

Absolutely agree with you, and Meni Rosenfeld as you mentioned talking about that in the research.
But I am talking not about the size of my pool  Huh Sory if you think so. I can not put in my head how did you come to this conclusion from my words? Could you point me directly to my this thought?

The main idea I've tried to explain: the work of Meni cannot be exactly implemented in my case because it does not have a deal with modern market indicators.

As you can see, I am absolutely open with you, therefore I speak directly and don't loading you with tons of mathematical formulas, although I can. This is really another topic and I think if it is discussed here, then I will be accused of artificially raising my topic on the forum  Sad

Sigh repeating the same thing over and over again:

If you mine BTC with a 1% PPS fee - i.e. 100% PPS which means you keep the transaction fees
You need to have a wallet balance of 4316.875 BTC (with your 1% fee)

It doesn't matter what other coins you mine - that is the amount you need to start with in your BTC wallet if you have BTC PPS miners.
Pretending that the fact that you are an altcoin mining pool and that will somehow magically remove that requirement either means:
1) you don't understand it
or
2) you only mine altcoins and thus need to move this thread to the altcoin part of the forum.

That altcoin mining has no effect on the BTC requirement if you have BTC PPS miners.

EXPool (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:36:59 PM

Sigh repeating the same thing over and over again

The reason of our misunderstanding: "You are repeating the same thins over and over again".
I am trying to build dialogue -- find different sides of your point of view and is the same time I am trying to give you as much information as I can about my side.
Take a look at how many questions I am asking you (because this is the way to see eye to eye with you), but it is all in vain, it will all come to nothing Cry

So could you ask me some more questions under from your side to find a common language?
And I would be pleased to hear answers on my questions. Hope you do not take offense that I am so meticulous Smiley
kano
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:49:42 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 02:03:01 AM by frodocooper

The reason of our misunderstanding: "You are repeating the same thins over and over again".
I am trying to build dialogue -- find different sides of your point of view and is the same time I am trying to give you as much information as I can about my side.
Take a look at how many questions I am asking you (because this is the way to see eye to eye with you), but it is all in vain, it will all come to nothing Cry

So could you ask me some more questions under from your side to find a common language?
And I would be pleased to hear answers on my questions. Hope you do not take offense that I am so meticulous Smiley

The reason I said "The size of the pool is completely unrelated to the sufficient conditions." is because you are wrong in what you have said and I assumed you thought that was the reason you could ignore the BTC requirement.

If you have some other reason, just take it as: no you're wrong.

I do realise that all you are doing is trying to get posts on your pool, but me repeating over and over again, the fact that your pool will go broke and thus no one should mine on it, is bad for you, not good.

Change the payout scheme or close the pool.
They are the only 2 options with what you have stated about the design of the BTC part of your scam-coin pool.

See, if you end up $127,000 in debt on the very first BTC block you find, everyone mining on your pool will have lost no matter what scam-coin they are mining.

kano
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:21:42 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 02:04:08 AM by frodocooper

What if it's not a pool, but a proxy?

Then it doesn't belong here - that's a service, not a pool.

EXPool (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:22:14 PM

Hi again, Kano Smiley Hope your day was great because my day was quite shitty.
Why am I not surprised you continue blaming my pool with no proofs and facts?
You are an alive legend on bitcointalk forum and one of the most authoritative blockchain activists -- everybody knows you and your pool. But it is not a reason and does not give you a right to use such big words like "scam-coin pool" (twice),  "the fact that your pool will go broke", "everyone mining on your pool will have lost " etc ... without proofs.

Is it really that you are relying on words of one-day (already deleted) account Gervunt93 as a fundament of conclusions?

I see, so all semblance of etiquette is just going to be ignored today. Maybe you had a bit of bad luck last month https://kano.is/index.php?k=blocks , but me and my pool are not guilty.
kano
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:09:30 PM

Is it really that you are relying on words of one-day (already deleted) account Gervunt93 as a fundament of conclusions?

I see, so all semblance of etiquette is just going to be ignored today. Maybe you had a bit of bad luck last month https://kano.is/index.php?k=blocks , but me and my pool are not guilty.
Our luck so far this month is 226.61% meaning an average pool PPS reward for Feb so far of 230.43% PPS ... ... ...
Of course historical luck has no effect on the future, but there's no recent bad day for me.

Lulz, clearly your English is lacking, or you're having a bad day.

The quote above was a question by Gervunt93, and an answer saying that if the question is correct then the answer is correct.
You will also note that a mod removed Gervunt93's post and edited mine, since mine is indeed the correct answer to the question.

While all you need to do is show that the pool is not a BTC (or any other) proxy in any way to simply imply that it is a pool.
A miner can easily check that also, but only to verify it's current status.

Anyway, I'm done with replying to you now, since I've pointed out multiple times what's wrong with the pool, also how to correct it, and you are just trying to get posts in your pool thread.
Sayonara Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: