Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Solution to Dumping  (Read 1434 times)
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:36:38 PM

actually there are already campaigns ( incl.  bounty / ico ) that pays in eth and btc  or any other top altcoins  . the only problem is its verry rare to find them . some are not running for a longer time while some are paying little to less  .  some even pays with mix tokens/alts plus top cryptos  .  that is really the solution if they want to avoid dumping thier tokens but they need to sacrifies some cold cash because its pretty costy  indeed .
I would best find a mix of new token and maybe ethereum or bitcoin. Such a payment would cover everything. So you would have a safe payment through eth or btc plus a few token. Even if the tokens are not worth anything, you still got a value as a payment. That is why i think this solution is best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:27:04 PM

The only logical solution to dumping since developers are of the opinion that bounty hunters are the major reason why their tokens gets dumped hard upon listing on exchanges.....is paying bounty hunters in etheruem or any other altcoins that is not the ico token.
Uits very simple that way and would save every party involved from the blame games.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:30:17 PM

actually there are already campaigns ( incl.  bounty / ico ) that pays in eth and btc  or any other top altcoins  . the only problem is its verry rare to find them . some are not running for a longer time while some are paying little to less  .  some even pays with mix tokens/alts plus top cryptos  .  that is really the solution if they want to avoid dumping thier tokens but they need to sacrifies some cold cash because its pretty costy  indeed .
I would best find a mix of new token and maybe ethereum or bitcoin. Such a payment would cover everything. So you would have a safe payment through eth or btc plus a few token. Even if the tokens are not worth anything, you still got a value as a payment. That is why i think this solution is best.
First you need to say about which ico we talk about, different icos have different total supply of coins, and based on that they give maybe maximum 10% of tokens to bounty hunters, maybe even less, how much this 10% can affect project generally?
We can see bounty that pays in ethereum, for example, and in their tokens, for me that`s a sign that project is very serious, but there will not be many of them. This practice with paying with tokens from ico will continue to exist for a long time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:38:44 PM

We all knew that dumping is part of this business, for me the solution i did was hold and wait, because i know that dumping is a normal situations that happen and i do really believed that recovering is also always in a way on it any time.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:46:16 PM

in my opinion not only the bounty hunters sell it if it's already on the market but what I see for now is that most of the traders who sell their tokens as soon as possible without thinking about the future of the token,
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:59:08 PM

Devs should stop blaming bounty hunters for dumping ,they work hard to promote your projects and they have every right to do what they like with the tokens if this is really what you don't want then

Don't pay bounty hunters in your tokens ,pay them in USD ,USDC or ETHEREUM to avoid dumping your tokens and that will have positive impact on your tokens ,dumping will always happen and if the project is a strong one then it will quickly recover
Bounty hunters can't be the reason of dumping of a project price.The main reasons come from the project team.Sometimes they can't keep their motive clear. If the project team work hard and keep their commitment same after and before ico, the price will not much affected by bounty hunters.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:28:56 PM

Devs should stop blaming bounty hunters for dumping ,they work hard to promote your projects and they have every right to do what they like with the tokens if this is really what you don't want then

Don't pay bounty hunters in your tokens ,pay them in USD ,USDC or ETHEREUM to avoid dumping your tokens and that will have positive impact on your tokens ,dumping will always happen and if the project is a strong one then it will quickly recover

Yes, I agree with your opinion. I often see, after the distribution of tokens and in listings in the market. If a dump occurs, what is blamed is bounty hunters. I think negatively in this matter. If we see the total tokens that are sold with those distributed for bounties it is not appropriate. How can a bounty hunter be blamed.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:58:24 PM

Previously, all bounty campaigns paid their members exclusively with Ethereum or Bitcoins. Then it was the best time to participate in bounty campaigns.
Now bounty hunters agree to work for tokens of projects that are unknown how much they will cost. You're right. This is also the fault of the project developers.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:06:00 PM

Or just paying less would work too. 5% bounty is just insane amount to assume that there suddenly would be buy walls to support that. And not only bounty hunters are dumping, if there's a -50% sale, it sure as hell makes some sell pressure in the future. And the advisors seem to get a lot too. Why shouldn't they dump? If someone paid me huge amounts for basically not doing anything, i wouldn't say no to that either.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:09:52 PM

This is the part where most Dev use to get it wrong. They blame hunters for dumping that it the cause of the reason why their token becomes worthless? This is absolutely a great joke. This days ICO sells to private Investors at a very cheap rate with Amazing bonuses attached to it. This is what happens, those private Investors usually receive the tokens on time before Bounty hunters and they dump and move over to the next projects. This is it. I was among those who Participated in UCHAIN Bounty. When Dev/Investors where trying to blame hunters who haven't received token for dumping, Bounty managers Goblin were there defending hunters they ain't responsible for that. It was so funny. On the other hand, I do not think project this days have the resources to pay hunters in USDT, BTC or ETHEREUM except some strong base project and such campaign is usually handle by top Bounty managers in the space.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:50:06 PM

In my opinion, the developers should give the bounty hunters award once a month. Then everything will be much easier. Some of the coins will be lost on the wallets. The other part will be forgotten and the third part will be exchanged for other coins. Thus, the initial selling volume will be reduced when the coin enters the exchange. I think everyone will be happy with it.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:21:59 PM

Is it really the bounty hunters are dumping and not those greedy devs? As far as I know, most devs are the ones that making the dumps first and then the investors and yet the bounty hunters wouldn't have enough time to react on the losing price already because some of their stakes were given after 2-3 weeks.

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:54:27 PM

Different project teams have now devices means, to prevent dump of their tokens, because they belief bounty hundreds are the cause of dumb. Sometimes they lock the tokens paid to bounty participants. There sometimes postpone the payment for bounty, yet some tokens still dump.
I am just trying to figure some tji GS put to see the number of projects that are doing this and to also check if truly most did not dump.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:58:15 PM

Give away project tokens for early at the time of major sales. What tokens could sell to investors. This is a good solution to all problems. And everyone will be happy.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:03:10 PM

Maybe this is a good solution if the prize is paid with Ethereum or USD. Because this will keep the price of the coin stable and not fall after entering the stock market. Even coins will grow and investors, I think, will invest more.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:39:57 PM

I think that solutions quite a lot, really a lot, so projects that are crying that it's all bounty hunters, in my eyes instantly fall.

Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:54:52 PM

You have a point. If the project is good and has a potential then they don't need to bother bounty hunters and blame if their token dump. Or if they don't want to pay for hunters,simply they don't ask hunters to promote their project. There are many projects that blaming hunters for dumping their tokens. Why? Where is their strategy to keep their project attractive and where is their investors? Hunters do their best to support and promote the project that's why they are deserve to be paid whatever happen to the project.

AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:06:05 PM

You offered a great solution, I fully support it, but most developers will not agree. But in the future your idea is sure to be popular.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:10:27 PM

I think that solutions quite a lot, really a lot, so projects that are crying that it's all bounty hunters, in my eyes instantly fall.

Are they effective or people are doing it? I don't think that they used those things in order to stop from dumping. For the huge numbers of bounty hunters,  we cant stop them from selling their coins in cheap cause we are not controlling them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tbossmitche

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:36:12 PM

This is a question that has always played out on my mind for a while now but the bitter truth is that there is no perfect solution to dumping as this is mainly controlled by prevailing market conditions. A key method of attempting to limit dumping is by ensuring that tokens have a specific use case before hitting the market as this will ensure buy orders are rolling in. Another reasonable method is the locking of some tokens for a fixed period of time in order to ensure demand exceeds supply of the tokens. All this should actually play their part in ensuring that price of the specific tokens remains stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: