Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Solution to Dumping  (Read 1445 times)
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:55:14 PM

Devs should stop blaming bounty hunters for dumping ,they work hard to promote your projects and they have every right to do what they like with the tokens if this is really what you don't want then

Don't pay bounty hunters in your tokens ,pay them in USD ,USDC or ETHEREUM to avoid dumping your tokens and that will have positive impact on your tokens ,dumping will always happen and if the project is a strong one then it will quickly recover

Thanks you for this ooo... Why entertain such fear when the devs know they can also pay hunters in Eth or USDT. Bounty hunters dumping tokens should not at all be a problem to them.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:00:37 PM

Devs should stop blaming bounty hunters for dumping ,they work hard to promote your projects and they have every right to do what they like with the tokens if this is really what you don't want then

Don't pay bounty hunters in your tokens ,pay them in USD ,USDC or ETHEREUM to avoid dumping your tokens and that will have positive impact on your tokens ,dumping will always happen and if the project is a strong one then it will quickly recover
How many developers and projects owners are ready for this?  I think their are not ready to spend a dime out of their pockets for bounties hunters who think and work day and night in promoting those projects.  I have been thinking after many projects  I promoted and was paid in their tokens doesn't not worth anything.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:45:36 PM

If the bounty managers are rewarding the bounty hunters with real value coins, it would certainly prevent the possible dump thats gonna happen. Because they would not panic sell the tokens that they got.

There are still dozens of ICO projects that are heavily dumped when listed exchange. That's because from the time ICO to the time of token was listed on exchange, the price of Bitcoin and ETH was greatly reduced, the dumped token was not entirely dependent on bounty hunter.
kxz1498

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:49:50 PM

bounty hunters and rain hunters are basically the same thing. Dumps are inevitable.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:47:58 PM

Most of the Devs don't have enough money to invest in the promotion of their products and that is one of the reasons why so many of them pay the hunters in their tokens and at the end they will start complaining that hunters are dumping their  tokens. I think they are just out there to make money from investors without spending money for advert because many of them are fully aware that their tokens is just a shit.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:54:52 PM

Just pay them in Bitcoin or USD then it will solved their problem. The thing is they doesn't want to shell out money, then all wanted to reached their goal of raising millions of dollars and yet when bounty hunters wanted to sell to get their rewards then they start complaining. Fix the payment not in their tokens then everything will be solved.

I agree. Bounty hunters are used as cheap labor. Why do we need tokens which are not worth it? I prefer to receive payments in stable currencies.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:51:17 PM

If they can pay by BTC, ETH or USDT, the results are amazing. Apparently they no longer have to fear the bounty hunter dumping their tokens. Haha!
it is terrible when this can happen like that because we are very difficult and difficult to know everything that will happen in the future that will make us profit or loss
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 09:59:33 PM

Dumping is a sure thing in Crypto and people have every right to. E an if developers decides  to pay bounty hunters in USD, Eth or Bitcoin. The investors must also dump so it's unavoidable

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:13:12 PM

That would be even better for both parties if people were paid in BTC or ETH for promoting altcoins. Bounty hunters wouldn't be afraid of getting scammed with worthless shitcoin and devs would expect less tokens to be dumped early. They won't do it though because they prefer people to work for credit and be paid with their tokens. Tokens that devs have in abundance.
Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:29:46 PM

Paying bounty hunters in cash will not be a bad  idea but I personally won't support it cos I think we will make more profit by trading the tokens except if the cash pay will be a good o e but if not I prefer to stick with token

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:40:25 PM

You're right. But such conclusions did not appear by themselves. There were reasons for that. Indeed, there were many bounty participants who sold their tokens at once and thereby lowered the price. This is also the fault of the project itself, because the team should provide for this case, if it is so important for them to keep the price of their token high.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:48:34 PM

dumping will happen if the token was listed on exchange after the ICO but give it some time then the price will recover if the project has a strong foundation, also some investors are looking for those potential project who has bounty because they plan to buy the token on cheaper price from the bounty hunters after listing.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:51:45 PM

The real solution to dumping is pumping, I couldn;t imagine something better than it. From my point of view pump is something inevitable and it is opposite to dumping. I believe each holder should stay away of dumping

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:01:19 PM

Paying in usd, btc or eth is not really a bad idea. But I think the "Legit" project probably might do that thing. If the Team is strongly entrusted with their project, they will not be afraid to release a lots of money to pay the bounty hunters. And they will not be afraid of the token dump, because they know and they are confident that they will be successful in their project.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 11:25:16 PM

It is not only bounty hunters that dump after a token sale, some investors are also guilty of dumping and most of the time it is often caused by too high bonuses during the token sale.
 So the solution in my perspective is to make better project and better talking economics because if a project is very good and the token economics is top notch people will have no reason to dump and even if bounty hunters wants to dump there will be more than willing investors who are ready to buy and hold.

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:16:51 AM

The solution is very simple, yet there are only few devs who wants really pay for hunters in liquid coins like BTC or ETH.
Another solution is simple too, they just need to use a small part of the raised fund to buying their token in the market if the price lower than ICO price.
With this, their token won't falling too much and the value can make investors confident about the project.

sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:19:40 AM

I agree . for example the hunter bounty is paid ETH or USD. this will prevent the price of the token from falling.
It doesn't, they will sell those ETH after getting paid and eventually the price is slowly going down, do you even care about it?

and the bounty hunter will work well and professionally.
This one either,  there will be a bounty hunter that acts like idiot and just spamming this entire forum.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kxz1498

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:21:58 AM

for one good bounty hunter there is 10 bad ones behind him ready to dump
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:07:49 AM

This is what often happens. Very many people blame bounty hunters. Because there is always a dump when the distribution occurs. Actually the project cannot blame anyone. Because this is pure trade. If a dump occurs, the project is not strong enough to withstand the coming storm. And a good suggestion is that bounty hunter payments are using btc, ethereum or usd. It is a very good choice to avoid a dump.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:10:07 AM

A very good idea and also a good way for preventing dump token price. I think this would be in favor to all, in favor with the bounty hunters because the reward would be already in exchange, also in favor on the ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: