Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future  (Read 3802 times)
Chinylawka

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:00:12 AM

As far as I understand, in order to work with fiat money all over the world, you will need to obtain licenses from central banks in different countries or maybe I am wrong?
It would be the most interesting. Because I understand the wallet will work legally and pay taxes to the state.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:14:35 AM

As far as I understand, in order to work with fiat money all over the world, you will need to obtain licenses from central banks in different countries or maybe I am wrong?
Let's see how it will be organized in practice. As I understood, there was not much time left before the launch of the wallet.
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:35:05 AM

Tell me when we can see the first working version of this wallet? And when the artificial intelligence will be launched in full.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:33:30 AM

Tell me when we can see the first working version of this wallet? And when the artificial intelligence will be launched in full.
Judging by the roadmap, this will happen only in 2020. So it will take a long time to keep these tokens.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:54:18 AM

Judging by the roadmap, this will happen only in 2020. So it will take a long time to keep these tokens.
And is it already known when they will appear on exchanges ?: Is there any information about this? And with what exchanges are being negotiated?
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:13:11 AM

♦️The digital market continues growing and developing!

🔸According to the conducted marketing research, in the coming years it should be expected to increase in the following main areas:

📌 Application programming interface (API) market – will reach $ 5.7 trillion in 2019, demonstrating the importance of  Bitenny platform for third-party developers.

📌 The market for digital payments will reach $ 5.7 trillion in 2022.

📌 Digital transactions using applications and direct contacts via web browsers-in 2020 will account for 20% of all transactions, 40% of which will be made at points of sale.

🔸Bitenny project, which uses modern high and innovative technologies to simplify the management of financial assets and the use of the payment industry as a whole will be the main point of access to this global and promising market!

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:15:53 AM

And is it already known when they will appear on exchanges ?: Is there any information about this? And with what exchanges are being negotiated?

ICO is at the very beginning of its journey. No one would disclose such information, as this would violate the privacy policy of the exchanges and would create huge problems for listing coins in the future.
Follow the news of the project. All information will appear in our social networks, as relevant.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:38:41 AM

What will be the transaction speed of these coins? Just to use these tokens as a payment transaction, transactions must be very fast.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:14:41 PM

What will be the transaction speed of these coins? Just to use these tokens as a payment transaction, transactions must be very fast.
And it will also be interesting how the decentralization of this project is organized. I would like to know in more detail about what methods to protect the wallet.
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:50:08 PM

Speed is not the most important thing in projects of this type. The most important is the option to scale over time this project. The team seems to be on the high level.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:22:18 PM

Speed is not the most important thing in projects of this type. The most important is the option to scale over time this project. The team seems to be on the high level.
Well, you're wrong. If I buy tokens for myself and I want to pay for a cup of coffee in a restaurant, I’m not going to wait 30 minutes until the transaction passes.
Chinylawka

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:13:51 AM

Well, you're wrong. If I buy tokens for myself and I want to pay for a cup of coffee in a restaurant, I’m not going to wait 30 minutes until the transaction passes.
This is logical. I think the transaction rate will be on top. But in any case it will not be more than that of ETH.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:18:18 AM

Hi, please tell us how the wallet security will be organized and what identification methods will be for users.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:40:20 AM

Does the team plan to take part in any international conferences? I would like to see the performance of the team. I think this will give confidence to the project as well as attract large investors.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:46:29 AM

Does the team plan to take part in any international conferences? I would like to see the performance of the team. I think this will give confidence to the project as well as attract large investors.
I would love to watch the broadcast on YouTube. It will be necessary to wait for a response from the team and find out what they think about this.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:37:04 AM

I think if you really realize the connection between fiat money and cryptocurrency with minimal commissions, then this will really be in demand.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:39:21 AM

I think if you really realize the connection between fiat money and cryptocurrency with minimal commissions, then this will really be in demand.
It would be interesting to know what assets will be in the wallet. And why people will need to use your token if there are about 50 different currencies in your wallet.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:31:56 AM

♦️We have already said that one of the main features of the platform is its unique structure. Today we will tell you about this structure in detail.

🔸The distinctive features of  Bitenny network are its simplicity and efficiency. The structure of this network has four separate levels: the level of the partners, the level of processing, user-level authentication, as well as the level of the blockchain. Artificial intelligence is also integrated into the network architecture to perform various smart functions. All four levels of the network work as a whole to ensure maximum functionality.

✔️Now a little bit more about the levels:

📌 Partner level-these are banks, crypto-exchanges and other external entities that can interact with the network. Here, the interchangeability and reliability of real world currencies will be ensured for payments over the network.

📌 Processing level – such network components as artificial intelligence and automated engines that allow the network to perform its functions on the basis of artificial intelligence: trading engine, payment mechanism, exchange mechanism.

📌 User and authentication level-this is where users are authenticated and key security protocols are implemented: this level is where SSO authentication of the single sign-on user and the HSM hardware security module are located.

📌 Blockchain level-here is the currency back-end of each token supported by the network.

🔸The information collected about the purses and the user actions are recorded in the blockchain through mining nodes, which are safely performed by the other HSM. Since  Bitenny network is designed to support different currencies, this is reflected in the various back-ends embedded in the architecture, which makes it possible to scale the network as interest in it develops and currencies fall within  Bitenny structure.

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:33:59 AM

All such events will be announced on the social networks of the project. Stay tuned to stay updated.
Chinylawka

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:40:47 AM

All such events will be announced on the social networks of the project. Stay tuned to stay updated.
Well we will wait for announcements from you. Such events always benefit the community. Yes, and I could have more confidence in the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: